Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

Caracol lvl 15 or Retreat shot Lvl 15??

Retreat shot is actually really nice, when you get a tank for dungeon or able to do more damage, retreat shot > Limacon Auto Attack, My range is 5k+ now, and retreat shot keeps getting better and better.

Hi. Is there any SR here with high AoE Attack ratio (+3 and up)? Just want to ask if your limacon with spread attribute bounces to more than one monster? Iā€™m curious if the AA during limacon is affected by AoE attack ratio with one bounce being the minimumā€¦Thank youā€¦:grin::grin::grin:

Limacon always bounce once, no matter what

Have you tried limacon while having +3 AoE attack ratio from items?

Yes, always bounce once because itā€™s no an aoe attack, like retreat shot, has fixed amount of targets

Oh, is that soā€¦Thank you for your inputā€¦:blush::blush::blush:

Hi noob here what effects am I supposed to see when I use limacon? Additional damage or damage increase?

Additional Damage, your base damage stays the same.

i canā€™t find appraiser flower for a week

no luck at all

why u say that? since aspana +16 its like 3000000x the dmg from manamana +16 or above and more slots

if itā€™s really hard for you to understand we are talking about the blue/purple 315 ones

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried the following app-sr3 builds but still donā€™t know what to go for with my 3rd:

• a3-sc1
  • a2-ra2
  • a2-ra1-sc1
  • a1-ra3

After trying the builds my conclusion was none of them matter. I still really only use [limacon]. My 1st 2 are already crit builds so I wanna aim for non crit this time. Anyone have any prolonged use of a1-ra3?

I canā€™t see any difference in damage when Iā€™m using limacon, am I doing something wrong? Is there some way to using it?

Are you attacking with offhand? You know ā€œCā€ basic attack.

Ahhh itā€™s only applicable to pistol attacks?

Yes, limacon only works on second weapon (pistol) attacks.

Hi!

Question:

Pevordimas pistol or manamana?

If you have high upgraded Mana, stick with it. If not 315 Blue over +10 works.

Hi upgrade of Mana Mana? like +11 or higher?
also, is Double Stack better (canā€™t craft Aspana yet, nor have the time to hunt all itemsā€¦) or should I just go for the HG 315 Pistol?