Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

Do you think SR3 is viable for medium budget? I only have +8 manamana TT

But do you think that fletcher is viable if you keep it just c1? I just want to make my sr better at single target, im not going to focus on it.

You’ll get more out of Archer C2 or Appraiser in place of Fletcher C1. Not that it doesn’t work, it’s fine for PVP. It just doesn’t do much in terms of class synergy with the build.

Broadhead is probably the only skill you’ll be using, with Bodkin being situation (just to remove shields from bosses). Both Barbed and XFire will root you in place while spamming their overheats, something that’s not really an SR thing to do (as an SR, you take advantage of your mobility).

To end, Fletcher skills rely on the mainhand and won’t scale with the pistol except for slotted gems, substats and elemental bonuses (e.g. lightning from mana2x).

1 Like

Thanks man, i think im going for archer c2. Im playing rogue right now but i didint like the skills. But im going for mostly str and a bit of dex. Do you think im fine for that or should i move to dex?

I’m still confused about dex and str :confused: but thank you for the info!

Definitely get some DEX as it benefits AA-ing with Limacon really well as well as skill modifiers w/ CritAtk (once you get decent crit rate).

How much DEX depends on a few factors, primarily your playing ping and your goal gear. The following guide (hurry while free reset event is still up) should help you understand and get to an acceptable conclusion on how much DEX you really need:

Rogue is quite a difficult class to play due to lag (maybe not a problem for everyone, but it at least is for me). You may think the enemy is already facing away from you but they aren’t so you don’t crit. This is why people stack Werewolf Cards to compensate for that issue, but this solution requires a hefty investment considering how expensive WW cards nowadays.

1 Like

Does appraiser make a lot of difference for SR3? The quest is too time consuming even the shinobi flower is easier to get.

Doesn’t do much for +12-below enhanced pistols, but +13 (+926 wAtk) becoming +16 (+1292 wAtk) with the buff is a lot of damage. That’s without transcendence yet. +18 becoming +21 is a 442 wAtk increase.

3 overheats @ 40s CD. Don’t have much info about it but since the “effects of Blindside and the character’s critical rate apply separately”, it’s possible (hopefully someone can confirm) that you should be able to dish out crits on debuffed enemies even with very low crit rate.

1 Like

For me it’s a 100% crit with blindside. And it reduces their crit resistance. I normally use this against huge chunks of mob since the debuff in aoe and in TBL this snipes people with 1 hit. It’s an extremely strong single Target burst spell. With no attributes I deal about 60k average damage to 100k depending on the mob

1 Like

I’ve tried 3 diff stat distributions already and I will be gauging them by how fast I clear 140 dg
Full STR (385 STR 94 DEX) = 13 mins
Mix (279 STR 200 DEX) = 12 mins
Full DEX (30 STR 449 DEX) = 10 mins
0 invested (30 STR 94 DEX) = 14 mins

Points to take note off:
Full STR had the highest hit damage but the slowest clear speed. I was doing 13k on trash and 9k on bosses.

Mix was expectedly in the middle. I was doing 12k on trash and 8k on bosses.

Full DEX had the lowest hit damage with the fastest clear speed. I was doing 11k on trash but only 6k on bosses.

O invested was low and slow. I was doing 8k on trash 5k on bosses.

-edit-
Did 0 invested stats.

1 Like

I`m going with A1 - Ranger 3 - Rogue 1 - SR3 full dex for critical attack, so far so good, the down side is you need 8 werewolf cards to became effective and its kinda expensive.
if rank 9 release i will probably go for rogue 2 to stack more criticals A1 Ran3 Rog2 SR3

1 Like

Hey Guys,

A bit off-topic so I apologize in advance, but if I’m full STR sitting at about 500 crit rate,would it be better to go with green gems or yellow gems for my weapon? I am a sapper 3 btw so that’s a flat 50% crit rate for my broom trap.

Thanks!

I think full str would benefit more from red gems actually, +damage for your skills %

I’ll go a mix of str and dex, but wont be doing a crit SR

Too much investment for a class that im doing just to farm, dem cards+green gems are so damn expensive.

Hi Guys,

Since Aspana Revolver is very expensive in my server (2 Practoniums, 57 Kugheri’s Symbani’s Swords, 15 Yellow Leafnut Tails, 15 Artiloniums) It will be really loooonggg time to save for that.

May I know if Double Stack (1 Practo weapon) will be viable for SR3 build ? or Pevordimas Pistol (From HG 315) ?
or maybe just Manamana with high enhancement ?

My build is A1 > Ranger 3 > Appraiser > SR 3

Thank you

The only problem IMO with changing to Appraiser is giving up on what the other class gives to you.

Archer 2: Heavy Shot and Swift Step (+150 raw crit rate).
Ranger 3: AoE.

Especially on “over-geared” characters I’d prefer to have more AoE than to push the single target damage.

1 Like

AoE from ranger? How is it doing post-patch? Before the revamp, lower rank damage doesn’t really give you anything at high levels

Its % damage now, everything scales.

Hi lunar what’s the main purpose of heavyshot on the build? for single target/bossing?

For archer1-ranger3-appraiser1-sr3 what would you guys recomend for STR and DEX? Because i see a lot of people saying that 150 200 dex is good but i also see a lot of people saying that archer scales better with STR.

I’m not sure but it seems to me that blindside’s debuff is a flat %, more similar to rogue’s sneak hit and unlike archer c2 (flat 150)

i second this. my blindside always crits

1 Like