Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

AoE from ranger? How is it doing post-patch? Before the revamp, lower rank damage doesn’t really give you anything at high levels

Its % damage now, everything scales.

Hi lunar what’s the main purpose of heavyshot on the build? for single target/bossing?

For archer1-ranger3-appraiser1-sr3 what would you guys recomend for STR and DEX? Because i see a lot of people saying that 150 200 dex is good but i also see a lot of people saying that archer scales better with STR.

I’m not sure but it seems to me that blindside’s debuff is a flat %, more similar to rogue’s sneak hit and unlike archer c2 (flat 150)

i second this. my blindside always crits

1 Like

On 140 my time was 8min with 190-200 dex and rest in str.
On 170 my time was 18min with 190-200 dex and rest in str and 20min with full dex and 2:1 dex/str.

Red gem or green gem in isbality? Hmmmn :confused:

On KR I saw people use red gem on Crossbow and Gun.
Lv7 preference.

1 Like

Bonus damage against Plate and some PvP usage.

For gems you’d probably use 3x Reds on Pistol then pick between Red (raw max damage) or Green (critical rate) for Crossbow.

It may seem otherwise but after testing grinding with Quicken (+150 critical rate) and without (Quicken still Lv.15 but with attribute turned off) the critical chance difference is quite visible to the point it affects the overall kill speed.

Thanks. I have mana so i’ll just slot a red lvl7 gems. I have one with green gem lol. And isbality currently has green gems 3pcs, better w/ red i suppose?

1 Like

What are your current weapon/gem and armors? Attributes? My time is still 10-11mins :confused:

+11isbality green / +10mana green
209 dex total rest str
Lima attri at 50
critrate w/o swift step 442

My best run so far:

Looking to improve this with better gear and a more optimal route. Gear and build details shown at around 03:18.

1 Like

wow what changes have you made?

+6 Mana2x w/ lv.5 red gem —> +11 Pevordimas Pistol (only the one-slotted one because 2-slots are times more expensive and so rare right now, this one sells for just below 1m) w/ 1 x lv.6 red gem

2 x lv.5 red gems on DKShooter —> 3 x lv.5 green gem on Isbality

Used Cafrisun set this time and 2 x Zachariel Bangle

Everything else is the same.

So Zach seems to be better than sissel?

Anyone try using cafrisun?

Sissel always better than Zach. I just can’t afford it yet. :smiley:

Using it in that run video I posted. I try using the Kaulas leather set next to confirm which is better: having more crit rate or having that 1 additional line of elemental damage.

wew I got my pistol to +11 haha pot 0 XD lmao wtf luck.

Why people take Swift Step when only Archer C1? .-.

1 Like

Yeah, been going thru my old stuff. I’m like

1 Like