Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

Says who, you? Do you dismiss things without doing proper research?

I would. It is easy to spam rush 50 dun on multiple characters, I do it daily. It is a joke.

Potions cost silver, it may be more cost effective to use SP regen cards down the road.

The thing about problems, is that there are usually solutions. Don’t sh*t on me for trying to come up with one, either offer meaningful input or get out of the way of the people who are.

BM is worse for farming, because it lacks spread in the shots that the SR have and don’t have full uptime in the buff.

And if SP becomes a problem, time to put sone points in SPR and use Arcane Energy, weapons that do most of the damage anyway and after 300 dex the gain in speed is way lower too.

And Remiri opinion is decent, having 2X damage card and a SP one is another option and you can always remove the card by using the daily 5 tp to put another one, even another SP one. And the best thing the cards are cheap.

2 Likes

Most people dont have 15 char slots and all day to play.

You are suggesting we give up proven card cards like gazing golems (maybe lepus, deadborn, bebraspion/Rikaus even) to spend millions leveling up worthless cards that only work on very specific instances and does absolutely nothing outside those circumstance, in a game where reverting choices are incredibly difficult (or expensive). You say I have no “proper research” when this is doubly true of you.

We already chug potions anyway with glassmoles, its a none-issue. And this whole thing about I sh*t on you? I’m sorry you feel that way pal but if you think I calling out your terrible ideas mean insult to your character you need to get out of the way of forum discussion

Gazing Golem: Can’t remember the last time I got knocked down or back when farming silver.
Lepus: Doesn’t Work, tested it.
Deadborn: is a RED card, we are talking PURPLE here, keep up.
Bebraspion: is for 2h weapons, this is a SR thread.
Rikaus: Only reasonable alternative you have mentioned.

Thank you for actually providing some counter points instead of just projecting. That is the proper way to discuss, not ‘your ideas are terrible’ while providing nothing in return.

Why would you waste silver chugging pots while using limacon to farm silver?

1 Like

SR is capable of doing other contents too, gazing golem is an all around card, read what i said first sentence last post. And in any case no card is preferable to useless card that can never be resold.

And yes just go ahead by ignoring everything I said before “your terrible idea”

Bebraspion is for sp recovery +[★ * 6] btw keep it up

Bebraspion: Attack speed +[★] when equipping two-handed weapons - Needs testing for full potential, but im not sure if its useful since its for two-hand weapons.

nope

Mushcaria: SP recovery +[★ 6]

Well i copied mine from patch notes, and you can focus these side notes another topic, this is an SR thread and you aint got any good ideas to share.

Should SP be such a problem for SR +% sp from defeated monster wont save it anyways

Meanwhile you have incorrect information to share. I’d say im doing pretty well.

wtb popcorn . . … .

1 Like

To get back on topic…

There are multiple solutions to the SP drain on limacon that don’t involve spamming potions, which is a waste of silver. You can use cards or put stats into SPR after you are happy with your DEX.

I don’t think that causing limacon to cost SP is a nail in the coffin, since the previous farming class, scout3, had huge SP drain issues that forced you to spam potions.

If the card change was in place then, I would have gobbled up Spector Monarch Cards for dark type SP regen, since spamming Split Arrow was a huge SP drain.

Could be that @lMICl was never around for when scout3 was used to farm the 170dg.

Here’s something I’ve been meaning to try but keep forgetting to when I’m in game. Sitting applies a buff that cuts regen by 10sec. Would that + camp buffs mean you could sit for how ever long you need instead of potting up. Sure its “time” but SP recovery per second is pretty potent.

Hey guys, I came back on game and took my SR (first char) to lvl 330 finaly, at the time str/dex was better if i remember correctly. Since I only got isbality/manamana as weapons/valuable equipment i’m not so sure about using my stat reset pot (13d limited one anyway so that’s kinda stupid from me but i prefer to ask).

Should I just invest 50 STR, and then full DEX (no Con at all ?), since i’ll certainly get some better equipment that may boost my str shouldn’t i go like ~40 str and full dex ? Or do I still need more STR to avoid missing all my attacks ?

I actually got a 9* ellaganos, and a nuale card (not so sure about the name, that’s the purple one giving magic resist), but what should i aim concerning cards ?

Last question, is it worth farming lvl 315 hunting ground armors or even weapons (maybe they’re better than isba + mana) ? (leather or plate ? Since back then plate was the only way to go xD)

Thanks a lot ! And thanks OP, your threads gave me so much help !

And as always, not a native speaker, sorry for the bad grammar :confused:

I recommend that you check your ping first before going full dex or anything close to that, there is a bunch of topics here on the forums showing how much dex is enough and all the math behind it. And about gear I suggest that you buy Kaulas Leather Set, they are pretty cheap and very good for their cost, and save money for the new 350 weapons that wil come eventually, maybe transcend your mana mana, that would be good enough and you would get some return out of it.

I think that it is too early to tell if we SR will really have issues with SP coming this patch. Sure, it uses sp per limacon with attribute. But what are you guys doing with your SR anyway? To me, only SR farmers will be hit hard with this patch. I have 6k+ passive sp, if some of you really do research about SR mehanics you will know by know that it will take quite a while to really drain that. Not to mention I still have npc sp pot, market sp pot, keistas, arcane scroll, camp food… I think I would get bored first faster than my sp tank being empty lol

I still genuinely love my SR and seriously gearing it up. Whatever the patch brings, I’ll make sure to adjust and adapt rather than just saying it is dead already

I’m using 4 types of SP pots for glass mole with bosses & 2 pots for normal mobs and have 1.6k SP from Regard xBow. SP was never a problem.

Use your cards for just 1 specify mobs is a waste.
My SR does all contents from farming to Solmiki.

1 Like

i was using dark, poison and lightning sp restore card to my scout3 for farming dg145, it reduce my sp consumption so much to just only 2-3 sp pot/run. At that time, it is 10% chance to recover 10% SP, not stackable. Now it is 5% chance and i dunno if it stackable or not.

SR for new patch can use running shot with Lamicon ???

Nope…
______-q

Sr before and ever cannot use Running shot and Limacon same time…

And just in case fyi, you have to press subweapon © by default while on limacon for it to work