Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

Limacon is currently all you need.

SR is a farming character, for now.

Falc3 is best if you plan to go ET content.

2 Likes

theres no sp penalty?

This is the normal Server.
SP penalty is on KTEST

my friend said that 20sp per shot is active only when you use spread attribute, is that true? by turning it off there is no 20sp per shot again?

If we use in game code as reference
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/30903
No, it is not true as you can see
ė§¤ ź³µź²© ģ‹œ SP [CaptionRatio]ģ†ŒėŖØ
a basic value is
value = 2 + ([Skill Level] Ɨ 1)
if spread is active +3 to value

unless it is a bug.

so without the attribute, it cost around 17sp per hit?

Yes it cost 17 ps per hit
with spread it is 20 sp per hit

2 Likes

Itā€™s a nerf, but we have ways to make the SR still work.

Put some SPR, we will get the lvl cap increase before that so the extra 30 points can go there.

Arcane Energy Scrolls, they have a 30 minute duration and will give us more breathing room.

In farming sessions or harder content we can use the squire food, in 30 minutes SR can recover the money used in the Base camp and food table and make way more.

And it looks that Bullet Marker is our natural progression tooā€¦ have skills that can be used mounted without the need of the dual gun instance.

2 Likes

I think you donā€™t even need that, just get Sp recovery food and Sorcerer C1 cat buff and you pretty much have infinite SP

This will only hurt low low level/alt char SR.

1 Like

I thought SR is supposed to be solo farmer, in that case we canā€™t rely on cat buff, and if we will rely on sp potions it will cut our income/h alotā€¦ Although I want SR to be viable, next patch looks pretty grimā€¦

Arcane Energy Scrolls are pretty cheap, and we can always put some points in SPR if needed, use Squire Food, it was a nerf, but itā€™s something that we can work around and is worth to work around because of the farming speed that SR provide.

SR is the supreme solo multibox class.

U get a second account/slave friend just to buff it.

If uā€™re gonna spend precious time grinding,u better get max efficiency during it,get multibox/buff slave AND a squire camp, itā€™s 500% worth it.

ty for advice, but I donā€™t have second computer or a friend no-lifer like me who plays ToS. Ye I know that right now SR is kinda OP, but the patch looks too bad. And on Fediman there is no shops with scrolls, only squire weapon maintance and pardoner buffs.

Put 100 points in Spirit then. It will make you have around 5200 SP, and the SP potions recover a lot more.

Think I got 6k sp on my SRā€¦ and when this patch comes will surelly use Arcane Energy and SP pots lv15 and see how it goes. I dont personally like the idea of putting stat into SPR?? thoā€¦

Edit: yeah i got 6027 sp, that is with 21 SPR putting me at 293 spr reco

Is the card for increased sp pot effect by 10% available now?

If you want to make a dedicated dungeon farmer, you could figure out the majority type of monster in the dungeon and then use ā€˜SP on killā€™ cards.

For example if the new 140 (230 now?) is mostly dark type, you could use 3 spector monarch cards to give you a 30% chance for SP regen upon killing them.

That should be more than enough to upkeep the SP cost from Limacon. Maybe too much. You could spread it out among 3 different types of monsters and have 10% chance with 3 types.

1 Like

Cant tell if troll.
Thatā€™s such a stupid idea. The fact you even suggest leveling those +*% damage to x type monster prove you have no idea what you are talking about

Care to explain why it is stupid, or are you just going to project?

BTW: They are not +*% damage to x type, they are SP gained when killing x type. Telling me I have no idea what I am talking about, and then getting it wrong kinda proves the exact opposite.

All cards targeting a specific type monster are worthless. As if anyone is gonna level up specter monarch just for 140 dun or any dungeon. If it comes down to it potion drinking would be preferred or just go for more dps (more dmg less shot taken).

If sp too much of a problem SR will be dead anyway, time to reroll, BM better alternative. Remiri need some common sense