Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

you can use RunS with limacon, don’t spread nonsense. You get the aspd buff +10% = 10% increased damage and it increases your aspd noticeable (for sure never tested if it is really 10%), but you don’t get the damage multiplication.

Sure, cast it to get the buff. But you normally attack with CROSSBOW. To get the effect of LIMACON, you have to press SUBWEAPON to attack with your PISTOL.

So unless I have been playing as an SR main wrong for more than a year, don’t randomly claim posts as non-sense when all we are trying to do is help with facts.

atkspeed of crossbow AND PISTOLE is affected by the RunS aspd buff…and that stacks with ANY limacon buff that limacon provides to the PISTOLE…

There are 3 reasons to use RS

• damage mod (can’t use with [limacon])
  • increased movespeed while attacking ([limacon] covers that too)
  • increased atk speed (nerfed to 10%)

Does anyone really want to spend 3 ranks for just 10% atk speed that isn’t even 100% uptime?

do you really want to spend another 10-20mil on a char for a decent main hand xbow whose job is to farm silver while you use 99% of the time just limacon or SR skills? Or do you want to recast every 25s the damage buff from Ranger 3?

Anyone who is using SR for farming shouldn’t care about ranks between Archer and Appraiser (or SR for that matter). Get a cheap grand cross and you have +4s uptime = less recast = faster clear speed.

If you don’t have infinite money (you wouldn’t be here in the first place if you had) and don’t main it (if you main something, you should have a serious amout of experience and decide for yourself how you wanna rank it).

BUT telling bullshit about skills interactions is a ■■■■■■■ big No!

The ranger buff works for Retreat Shot+Limacon AND Caracole. All skills that do way more damage than Running Shot could ever achieve.

1 Like

There’s also the crit from A2 (which affects everything) and with [evasive action] having 300s duration + the fact that you want DEX for the atk speed anyway, the evasion from [swift step] brings more synergy. Not to mention the movement speed you get from [swift step] + the movement speed you get from [limacon] just does more for speeding up runs (dg or field) than than 10% more atk speed from RS.

I am happy with my +16 Regard Horn Crossbow with 3x Lv8 green gems. Sorry, no regrets making it. I only used normal anvils too.

An SR farmer could just go full dex and spam Limacon because that is what SR’s mainly do.

And like I said, I main SR for a long time now. I will be happy to show you my hard earned gear in Telsiai.

Please stop misleading newcomers to take Quarrelshooter and use Running shot with SR’s Limacon.

That fact that you are worried spending about 10-20 mil on an xbow gives me the impression that you are a newbie. That price alone is the value of a lv8 gem in Telsiai.

So please, while we all know what we’re discussing, again don’t come in here and just tell everyone that you are right and everyone else is wrong.

:hugs:

1 Like

you are clearly mentally challenged because you like to read stuff out of context and i’m not going to participate in your dumb game of idiocy.

if you wanna spread bullshit, go ahead and do it. But if you say that RunS does not work with limacon you are simple ignorant and I’m not even going to bother to pretend to be nice to scum like you.

Any further misinterpretation of stated facts you wanna do, go ahead and do it.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

as a neutral non SR player, i suggest you both provide some screencaps of limacon and running shot compatibility :slight_smile: let the rest of us decide which one is true

@myself Sorry mate but I have my hands full due to busy life. Anyhow I don’t have time to test anything like that.

To all, yes RS +aspd may (?) increase pistol AA but we are talking about 3 ranks right off the bat.

Considering the base Archer 2, taking up QS3 then SR3 (so far), gives up:

• Ranger 2/3 variants

• Appraiser variants (this one I use)

• Rogue variants

And so much more variants (Archer3, Wugu)

In summarize this drama: yes you can cast it together but does anyone really want to build their SR like that?

You all decide. <3 <3 <3

1 Like

If you want a good Sr, and don’t have a good gun, then you not an Sr. I have a +20 Trans 10 Aspana. Sometimes I don’t even equip a cross Bow. Limacon is lvl 100. I use a Manahas set to farm with my own personal pardoner shop and camp. Some of you may know me, Ign Jaymaans in Klaipedia. I farmed up almost 12 orange weapons already and can farm anything anytime anywhere. My Sr can do anything.

My build: Archer2/ranger2/app1/sr3
For rank 9 I will be taking Archer3

You ask why not go bm?? Cuz I already made a new char for that class.

You ask why again? Cuz my Sr will farm the crap out of the new mats. And it does not need more skills.

If it’s that way why not use Archer 3 - Ranger - Appraiser - SR 3 - Hackapell? Ranger 2 gives nothing but 5% more in Steady Aim for you, while Hackapell at least give you a cute dash to go faster, pistol shot and Cavalry Charge that not only makes you crit more but cancel some bosses action.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, why archer 3? 5 more levels with SS will only give 25 crit rate if I am not mistaken? Or is it for the master class circle in the future?

No need to go hackapelle and invest on a one hand sword. My Limacon crits at 55k to 80k with glass mole. Going hackapelle would defeat the purpose of why I went appraiser.

You are correct. It is my plan to full circle Archer 3 because of the master circle, in hopes that it will be good.

Ah I see. Yeah I think that’s the only reason I can think lf why you will pick Archer 3…

I have to agree on the Hackapelle thing but I think what he meant was not investing on another sword for dmg. There are skills in Hackapelle you can use that only requires you to be mounted. It is not for dmg, but for utility

Basically this, Hackapell have Leg shot and Calvary Charge that don’t need a sword to be used and the dash makes you move faster thing that is desirable to hunt materials, you probably carry some stamina pills with you anyway. And later if you want you can just rollback the last rank for a Master Class.

I agree. Someone in Telsiai actually uses Hacka instead of SR3 but it is mainly for TBL.

Since Legshot is mainly for TBL, if we want more +ms while farming I think I’ll use Velpede cards instead of using up a rank for the +ms @Valfor