Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for June 14th, 2016

that would be great.

1 Like

I find that the maintenance is better than the previous ones as there is a few “less trivial” aspects focused in this maintenance. Keep a good work, IMC!

P.S: Did anyone notice the statement underneath: “This topic will close 11408 years after the last reply”? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: This topic will last longer than us.

wow im impress that it takes IMC that long to format a proper format for patch notes. i learn how to do that in 6th grade wow .

World boss nerf when?

Economy is getting shitter and shitter because of the items that are supposed to be available for everyone.

That world boss nerf will not make you find world bosses more often though. It will just make the world boss campers not get any drops from the world boss. Doesn’t stop them from still camping it so others can’t get the drops either. It will just increase the price even further.

1 Like

Any sources that their dps is still counted or that’s just a theory?

Might as well fix the bug of the hunter companion. It is really irritating, and please bring back the auto dog rush… We are underpowered. :((

people like you is what is wrong with this world…

@kizuna all announcements have it :yum:

“news live forever”

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

TBA SOON^tm

<hopefully this month, give staff lot of happy thoughts and best wishes>

1 Like

Just theory. If their DPS doesn’t count at all, that would be great, though.

I… I get they are just being assholes. But what in the seven levels of hell pushes people to mock the fact that they add more loading screens?
Like, that has nothing to do at all with the optimization and balance of the game so it can just be slaped there, similarly with music albeit that does take some programing to avoid problems and make sure that it works properly. Minimal compared to skill related work, though.

Good lord, are they of the kind of people that complain when the store clerk puts some sprinkles over their icecream for free as a surprise because they wanted to be nice?

I’d particularly like it if they intentionally added a loading screen to the patch notes just to troll us. It was probably GM Sebastian’s idea.

On a more serious note, loading screen isn’t actually bad. Like maybe the loading screen shows an important hint where many people get stuck on and send support tickets about.

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting us!

We will be releasing soon more costumes, hair, eye lenses and etc.

If you have any other concern, let us know and we’ll gladly assist you.

Once again, thank you so much for your support and report.

Your Faithfully, STAFF_MAX

2 Likes

great seen you respond max. but…

beware oblivion is at hand

xD

question: can you gift the TP bundles to other person on steam?

I laugh at people who complain about stuff like new loading screens or new music. You’re complaining without having any clue what you’re talking about.

You do realize that not everyone at IMC is responsible for things like arena implementation and skill balancing programming, right?
So if the people responsible for art and music have time to draw a new loading screen with possibly useful info for new players or compose new music then let them do it. It’s not like loading screen images or music have to be programmed, they’re images/songs that need to be drawn and put in a folder and at most a single line of code needs to be changed.

Got any proof that it’s already fully functional but just disabled on purpose? If yes, I’d like to see it.

There is pvp available aside from arenas : duels and guild wars. Most likely these pvp connectivity issues were aimed to fix issues related to duels and/or guild wars.

I’m just glad they fixed the problem in Royal Mausoleum 5f. It’s annoying especially to boss hunters haha

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

They’ve already said it’s not counted:

http://pastebin.com/JyEcHhy2

- Whilst under the effects of the debuff, your efforts in the Field Boss Ranking system will be excluded.

Doesn’t stop this system from being completely asinine though.

^Team Battle League has been implemented in kToS for their playerbase since January. Our version already has the localized UI window for joining + rankings and the NPC for it that can be interacted with in-game, but it can’t be queue’d for. The Steam ToS page has had the Arena listed under one of it’s Major Characteristics since the game launched-- they would not list content that hasn’t even been developed yet as one of the games features.

Seems that the “PvP” used by the Staff member who made that was probably a misuse of term, and they actually meant to say Missions. Also, “PvP connectivity” would not be related to Duels or GvG since these are not instanced to any particular area where engaging in it would be exclusive to only PvP players.