Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Welp, let the fashion wars begin.

4 Likes

I see the rune caster skills and mmm…

am not feeling it :\

ok i got all my 3 headgears critical attack added, around +130, am very satisfied for now…

2 Likes

wtf is going on with that archer costume haha any shot on the male costume?

anyway, about arena. How does the standardised equipment work? Are your equipment automatically replaced as soon as you enter the arena? How about those hat, status enchantment works in the arena?

some of my mail just disappeared :frowning: Anyone with the same bug?

Todays notes;

21/01/2016

please feel free for amendments to be pointed out. there is 2/3 incomplete lines i believe
hope it’s okay :slight_smile:

8 Likes

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1.    It will no longer be possible to stand on bosses heads.

we will see about that

1 Like

TY, for all info and patches note translated.

holy ■■■■

1.    It will no longer be possible to stand on bosses heads.

noooooo!!

1.   Fletchers will be allowed to use Crossbows with their skills. ( Need revision)

Nice! What revision though?

1.   Falconer's Hanging shot now allows the user to use skills whilst flying.

■■■■

sorry, it was something i ended up coming back to and forgot to delete that text out, will change it now :wink: the text is fine though

btw a new GOS magazine entry was posted about the pvp stuff, you can check it [here]

1 Like

any previews of male archer shop costume?

Yeah it’s still broken…

5 Likes

can’t log on anymore, odd. nothing happens after patcher finishes -__-

Any idea whats the requirements/restrictions

no patch can stop us psychos :imp:

2 Likes

That costume is exactly what I am going to wear. Pure gladiator. Thanks!

It looks pretty complex with a lot of items (similar to Shinobi). I don’t have any definite information but I’ve got a good idea so far based on the files. Note this isn’t in order but this definitely contains all the NPCs which will be part of the quest.

• There are two books labelled with ‘RUNECASTER_FTOWER_BOOK’; ‘FTOWER’ is the internal name for Mage Tower (one mentions Saule; starting trigger?; other mentions Vakarine and the Demon Prison); may have the name ‘Books written in runes’/‘룬 문자로 적힌 책’ as NPCs)
  • (After finding book?) Talk to Saule, she mentions the last place she felt the power of runes was in the ‘tomb/mausoleum’, suggests talking to Ahylas Jones in Gateway of the Great King.
  • Talk to Ahylas Jones (no clear next goal)
  • Talk to Chronomancer Master
  • Talk to Dievdirbys Master in West Siauliai Woods; mentions the hidden place and a weird ‘power’.
  • Talk to the Stone NPC in West Siauliai Woods at [X: 3221, Z: 865]
  • Find Rune Stones in the Royal Mausoleum (?); one on each floor; 5 in total. (Quest items; obtained from interactable NPCs)
  • Once all 5 stones are gathered, use one to combine into an invitation item.
  • Find the Runecaster Master at Ancient Goddess’ Garden; should appear when the Invitation is complete.

I don’t know what exactly would be the starting trigger or what to do in order, but if you’re searching for Runecaster these notes should help. :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure that it would start with finding those books and talking to Saule though. The best step is to try searching for any triggers or quest information mentioning Runes/Runecaster (룬캐스터는). Over time, people will find more information out on both the International side and the Korean side of things and there’ll likely be a guide when all the steps are found, just like with Chaplain.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t be bad getting on their head didn’t trigger the boss to instantly heal to full HP and run away. :confused:

Also, so people know, this patch broke attributes… most of them at least. So you will be as if you have no attributes at the moment.

Musketeer’s Headshot, Snipe, Covering fire damage has been increased.
Musketeer’s covering fire will be changed to deal 2 hits per step.

3 Likes