Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for June 14th, 2016

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding 'Scheduled Maintenance for June 14th, 2016.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=474

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

3 Likes

Sadhu bugfixes when?

The class didn’t receive even a single bugfixes yet.

Here you are fixing stuff such as “graphical distortions” that only happen when a specific skill is used with a specific hairstyle… But the position bugs that every sadhu player gets when using Astral Body Explosion is still not fixed! just scratch that ■■■■■■■ class allready. I stopped when I reached level 180 with it cause it’s just not what you implied it would be.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @hkkim

2 Likes

Still no PvP or updates ? Penguin Pet? Indonesian server has pvp ranked already and we not …

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John

4 Likes

Thanks for the updates!

3 Likes

Trading
Trading will now be restricted to cases which fulfill all of the following conditions:
a) TOS account is over 7 days old
b) Character is over level 40
Note 1: You must meet both conditions in order to be allowed trading, i.e. only characters which are both above level 40 and are from a TOS account older than 7 days are allowed to trade.
Note 2: Users who do not meet the conditions above will still be able to use NPC shops to buy and sell items.
Note 3: These measures are being implemented as a way to combat the recent rising number of fraudulent accounts using stolen credit cards and engaging in other illegal activities.

You guys should also implement this to the market with the same preconditions (or different ones) so that players can retrieve their silver at once instead of waiting for 2 days more.

1 Like

So you do skill balancing/fixes to about 5 job classes and not all of them? be prepared for alot of flaming in this topic

It seem the patch is slow progress…5v5 battle league pls

Gravity Pole fix?

YESSSSSS YESSS

we got 5 class fix which doesnt even concern me, as i dont play those… fml…, i want buff/nerf patches not fixes this is garbage to me zz… k move on bye.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

we need PVP it’s hard to understand ?
edit: also flagged as inappropriate

4 Likes

Thank you for your effort to make more detailed patch notes like some members asked.

I see that you’re applying some change to not let the bots make new accounts, I hope it will work and lessen the problem a bit until you open again access to public.

The client’s rendering performance has been partially improved.

crossing finger so the game will stop having asthma

Still waiting for new costumes to be implemented soon. :innocent:

2 Likes
1 Like

You should make Bokors, Chaplain, Plague Doctor, and Cyros on Indonesian server lol (greetings from Singapore that can access both Steam and Indo). PvP is basically both bugged and unbalanced without korean patches… Swordmans are seriously on disadvantage because everyone only using ranged and status effect skills. Cleric Heal makes everyone immortal if it’s not 10 second expired…

1 Like

I’m really excited for the new BGMs in dungeons. Will do all dungeons again just to check. :slight_smile:

The other updates are not too relevant to me and my friend, but it’s nice to see the game improve slowly.

I’m curious if the new graphical effect of Gravity Pole will also fixed the crash issue with it.

3 Likes

Fam, they’ve had this up on the Steam ToS page since the game launched:

• 1st month of no Arena: They have a lot of things to fix, we can do without it for now.

• 2nd month of no Arena: They’re still improving things, but it’d be nice if we had Arena soon after the server is stabilized.

• 3rd month of no Arena (Server stabilized): IMC y u do dis?

Everyone needs to stop defending the lack of Arena. It’s already finished; it’s just purposely disabled. They even made a News Announcement that they fixed the PvP connectivity issues for the EU server-- what PvP connectivity issues? What PvP? At this point we’re just being trolled.

6 Likes

8 Likes