Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for June 14th, 2016

Sounds nice to me but got a little question abaut the Steam restriction part is it ment to work so that if u was restricted on steam for scamming and sutch u will also get a restriction on tos or does it also uses the restriction from not using 2way autentification over ur smartphone?

Thank you very much for the update.

People, at least they are trying. Maybe not fast enough as most of us want. Maybe not ā€œgoodā€ enough as some people want. But they are doing something. We players could have a little more patiance. However if you canā€™t wait a little for a good game to become a great game, you can always go play another ā€œPerfectā€ game and come back some time later.

1 Like

Another week with no class balance, swords are going to cry for another whole week.

At this point I donā€™t care if Oracles had Summon Deity enabled in Arena and could summon Lv280 Earth Tower mobs into battle. Having it is better than not having it at this point, regardless of balance issues. If someone doesnā€™t like the current balance in the Arena, then they can just not join it until the proper patches come, while the people who do enjoy it play in it.

Right now, no one can experience it-- this includes the ones who donā€™t mind the current imba. Canā€™t keep using that ā€œThereā€™s no balance patches here so people would just complain even if we did have itā€ excuse for IMC not putting it in. What about July? August? If thereā€™s no balance patches then either (Which apply specifically to just Arena and not in PvE; the same Arena thatā€™s currently non-existent), are we gonna keep saying the same recycled line on why we need to wait for them first?

Iā€™m not arguing against the people saying ā€œThe game isnā€™t getting fixedā€ and the people flagging the post; the game is obviously getting improved and flagging the thread is obviously counter-productive. What Iā€™m arguing against is White Knights trying to tell another White Knight that we donā€™t need something that will keep players interested in the game longer.

1 Like

o.o AFAIK they have been crying since the game was launched, swords was only fun during cbt and thatā€™s it.

oh and theyā€™re still getting lots of nerf remember this is iTOS not kTOS., IMC clearly stated that both versions will have different balances wherein swords in our version was meant to suck and become meatshield pawns for other classes devs really love ranged classes and frown upon melee no idea why maybe them devs are all nerds who doesnt want sword wielding toons and loves robed magicians they probably even wear robes and magician hats while working? :wink:

Swordies branch is been tweaked on Ktos atm, I wonder if IMC will apply changes only when Ktos will be done with it.

I appreciate your updateā€™s an all but what about the exp tweaking aside the team storage like itā€™s not really a team storage if your only able to put one item in at a time because you donā€™t own 200,000 which is absurd can you fix that an at least give a one full row to at least team trade an raise it to maybe 40-50k to add another role just as a fellow player of your guys community you guys should hear us out, an also aside from your guyā€™s release why hasnā€™t their been eventā€™s? Whats a game without event an gm interaction with playerā€™s? Step up Imc as far as that good job making improvementā€™s. ^^

You can expand your team storage by finishing collections. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Saalus mission recipe/item account bound pls???

1 Like

Feeback from Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4nvof2/scheduled_maintenance_0100_to_0600_edt_june_14th/

Thanks for the patch and the updates. Itā€™s nice to see some fixes (even if they are small), I hope step by step we get a better game experience.

Cloaking :
Scouts in a cloaking state will now have Cloaking deactivated when mounting a companion.

Oh thatā€™s nice. I donā€™t think anyone even knew you could do this because the only mounted archer class is broken to the point of unplayability. Not in kTOS though, of course, itā€™s been working for months in Korea.

Oh and a new loading screen, yeah, cool.

Hey how about just synchronizing the korean patches with the international version? I donā€™t think anyone but the most die hard of white knights is buying that ā€œTHEYā€™RE JUST TESTING IT SO IT ISNā€™T BROKEN OVER HEREā€ crap anymore. I mean does somebody want to argue that they need to test things like store cosmetics as well? In a RELEASED VERSION OF THE GAME?
We are playing the broken, problem ridden empty husk, not the Koreans. There is quite literally nothing to lose at this point. The most significant updates weā€™ve had since ā€œā€""""""ā€œreleaseā€"""""""" have been restrictions.

Itā€™s really ironic how everyone was worried about Nexon, but it turns out without Nexon publishing iTOS thereā€™s nobody to light a fire under IMCā€™s asses.

1 Like

@system Activate the "Mass Hugging " process ā€¦

@Staff ok everyone, get in a group :blush:

There are a couple of really nice, big updatesā€¦ Esp that psy one, even if Iā€™m not playing the class anymore Iā€™m glad to see a (hopeful) fix.

Also yay for the formatting! Looks quite nice.

And the bit about rendering being improved.

And the UI one that should fix the addon issue people have been blowing up over this past week.

And the companion one.

In general, quite pleased to see the changes.

1 Like

And I was expecting some useful improvements. TopKek.

sixaxis is right. weve heard this b4. we know. we DO NOT care if we get 1 shotted. i repeat we DO NAT CARE at ALL if its super unbalanced. we already know it will be balanced in the future and we just want to pvp

I was hoping that the pvp will be implemented on this patch. Itā€™s already been 2 months since the release and itā€™s still not in the game. smh

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

So if
"everyone is searching for every single flaw to bash the game like if there was any perfect game pff."
What is the problem with adding the pvp arena ?

The truth is that imc (and you are defending their position) is dodging critics. Rather than enabling the pvp arena and admitting that they canā€™t balance it for whatever BS reason they really have (something like having zero workforce on iTOS, or some ridiculous deal with Nexon), they just make it unavailable under the convenient reason that itā€™s unbalanced.