Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for July 9-10, 2018

Expectation vs Reality!

T_T

1 Like

WASD mouse movement seems to be broken
This is pretty big issue for a lot of people

1 Like

Yes, WASD/mouse moviment is not working.
Sometimes the character can walk, but sometimes it suddenly stops. :confused:

1 Like

Sounds like IMC now is forcing people leveling new characters and spends millions of silver to test the change and if itā€™s not good then what? Congrat. You need to spend TP and millions of silver and test again. GOOD PLAY IMC

1 Like

Fixed that for you

Not only are the patch notes faulty/incomplete, ninja-editing the patch notes during or after the maintenance is the worst thing a service provider can do.

Also,thanks for forcing people to attend that atrocious wedding invitation event by reducing the default number of Rank Resets.

1 Like

Please restart your client. The issue has been fixed.

Once again, I am truly sorry for the confusion TT

1 Like

Besides the confusion you claimed ( itā€™s still a ninja-editing to cover your fault though ), please explain why we donā€™t get a reset event like the wiz/swordsman new r8 + balance change? or each archer/cleric get at least 1 rank reset?

I have 5 archer/cleric characters on average spending 30M ~ 50M on each. Itā€™s may not be that much for those player that farms 24/7 at HG but as a casual player, thatā€™s a big deal.

What does the Class Reset Helper NPC near Event Board give to Exorcist/Pied Piper classes? Itā€™s not listed in the patch notes, unless it gives the same as archer/cleric/nak muay Reset Helper NPC on the other side? But then I donā€™t see the reason for it being separate NPCā€™s.

Wedding Event:
STEP 2. Collect 5 Lost Invitation Fragments and deliver them to the Disgruntled Bride in the city of Klaipeda.

Infact the NPC wants 50 Lost Invitation Fragments.

Am I missing something here? :confused:

Just found out that NPC gives 1 day rank/stat resets. How is that possibly not included in the patch notes? x.x

if you are a pied or exo, you get 1 rank and stat reset everyday?

1 Rank Reset and 1 Stat Reset per day, 3 times per character

I just would like to announce that weā€™ve sent another set of rank and stat resets to everyoneā€™s mailbox. :sad:

5 Likes

wow! Amazing!

Great news! love lots - x24

There is no 6 star gem abrasive in the uphill shopā€¦

1 Like

Fixed portal shop?
So now you just get 3000 silvers per warp sold ?
In an economy that suffers for inflation, how can you even do that.
Where have you seen a mmorpg that settles for you the selling priceā€¦

I really liked these times to open my shop everyday and try to slowly catch up to earn
enough money to get items sold expensively due to inflation.

This game is kinda already dead and lacking from content, and I think this update might have killed meā€¦

Thank you for the game, Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll get back.

Thereā€™s aā€¦ 300 CM cube in Uphill Shop? It shows up as Megaphone, but glitches visually a lot.

Treasure Boxes at the end of each stage in Uphill Defense have been slightly updated.
Atok Boxes from Uphill give Sierra Powder x5, Nucle Powder x10, Mithril Ore x10, Terranium x5, and probably other stuff.

Monster reduction in instanced dungeons goes up to 270, as expected from kTOS.

BGM sounds likeā€¦ it has more reverb? Iā€™m not really a sound person, but I feel like itā€™s echoā€™ing a lot.

Lost Invitations can be farmed in CM, much like the Hat Trick things. Drop rate is fairly high, so no worries about not getting enoughā€¦ unless youā€™re not killing stuff.

Froster Lord does not apply to Bosses.

Where is the ā€œSkill Reset Potionā€ for my Nak Muay?

the new class reset helper is only for PP and exo.

[Reset Potions]

• Visit the Reset Helper NPC to receive the following potions (2 times per eligible character):
    [Nak Muay]
    • Skill Reset Potion (14 Days) x1

THX Bhikku :sweat_smile:

Klaipeda. Kupole on the left

1 Like

FFSā€¦ Barber shop only has 1 channelā€¦ :man_facepalming:

When will they learn :disappointed: