Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for July 9-10, 2018

It’s a matter of how much plp have invested on they pardoners, see… i did have invested in gems, attributes, weapons and equipments so i can have a good buff and profit from it with a little price change.

So now i can’t do that? What about all the effort i put on my pardoner?

That’s why i’m clicking on “■■■■ it” button and close my pardoner door.

I honestly wish we could see the player’s stats before buying buffs.

It’s not like I need 1050+ SPR buffs for most content but it’s a little frustrating to buy from a “Full SPR buffs” that’s not even 380 SPR lol.

This is actually the main reason I only buy buffs from certain known pardoners and what actually makes people avoid lower level shops even if they would be decent at like at least 600-800+ SPR range where they are at least trying to be a buff shop.

Excluding time, how much have you invested in your Pardoner? How much net profit have you made since you first set up shop? Have you actually made a return on investment? How long did that take?

To be honest, unless you’re intentionally overcharging to begin with (like 500k for ID’ing 20+ items), you’re not making any significant profit.

I just check gear for Superior Pyschic Bands. I mean, obviously we can name the people who actually have 1k+ SPR buffs (I can name 4 on Klaipeda)…

…and absolutely none of them sell for more than 800. Guess that’s not the case on your server.

So, in economic terms, now that everyone must sell at the same price, the only thing to differentiate between sellers is how much SPR they can put out, and the buff levels. It’s not like people are going to stop investing in SPR gear, though the specific Gems may become less desirable.

1 Like

This came earlier than I was expecting

ATT: She

@STAFF_Ines

Are we getting the healing stat on the gear we need to identify?

I don’t like talking to oracle master D: she steals my TP when am no looking :heeey:

Cool more stuff to share with others yay :3

now… where is the in-game cuddle emote :3

I need my hugs :hugs:

• Psychokino Special Costume
  • Pyromancer Special Costume
2 Likes

This.

You can see how much you gross on the adventure journal per shop, but I don’t think people realize that that’s not their net. I make a lot on my appraiser, but that’s because of its location. There are non-profit shops of all types everywhere, it’s impossible to actually profit unless you’re taking up some prime real estate.

I don’t like that rank resets ave expiration :angry: I already reset my char cause last one was going to expire and I will be forced to waste 2 more cause I got all my characters where I want them already…

I hate wasting items that could help me way later D:

Attributes Reset is great… if you weren’t forced to wait AGAIN or waste Token :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Please make it so you can instantly learn attributes you already learned :sad:

YAY More shops… can yuo let me set more than one character offline?_? cause between my sure use good silver Squire and my rarely used Alchemist shop…

guess wish one am using :unamused: and am not sitting online on a shop instead of going in an adventure FK NO! I got fishing for that :expressionless:

[Fixed Price System]

I agree its needed, but I don’t like it…

am the kind of person that sees a random person with broken gear and pops a 1s or lowest # possible (cant remember) so it can get a quick repair…

on the other side I know there are lot of overprices shops out there so… fine…

Skill description doesn’t show what circle each skill and attribute is from… unless all can be obtain on C1

• The buff can now be right-clicked to cancel, as intended

Why would anyone want to remove Sages best skill :confused: < serious question

Instanced Dungeons

• Reduced the number of monsters by as much as 50% and their HP by 30% in instanced dungeons of Lv 120-170.

but the KTOS is Lv120 - 270!? which one?

@STAFF_Ines

You forgot the Kabbalist C1 skill and attribute changes in your patch notes:

Ein Sof:
HP formula changed from +20% max HP per skill-level to

+10% max HP per skill-level + 3000 HP per skill-level

Ein Sof:SP Recovery

the SP recovery is changed from instantly to 10% of the original amount per second for 10 seconds

Double Chance:
The skill is changed to a Kabbalist Circle 1 skill
The skill scaling is changed from 10% per skill-level to 8% per skill-level

Reduce Level:

The skill is deleted and skill points are refunded.

Merkabah:

The skill will deal additional 100% explosion damage to devil race and large size monsters (doesn’t stack with each other)

Last but not least:

The Tree of Sephiroth:Enhance attribute only has 10 attribute levels, not 100.

Can soke gm please explain this better ? Some calc or anything.

1 Like

I’ve gone ahead and done some research and datamining on this so players can better understand what is being changed.

Currently, in the game, Archers receive a +2% damage increase on Medium, Large, or Extra Large enemies for every enhancement value on their main hand weapon, with Missile-type skills. This bonus is capped out at 10%, which is at +5 on your weapon.

This benefit is being removed, and as the note says, you will no longer gain this specific extra +% damage for enhancing your main hand weapon. As a result, after the update, all missile skills will deal roughly 10% less damage against those specific sized targets if you had a +5 weapon or higher. This will even affect classes like SR with Limacon or Bullet Marker with gun skills.

I hope that this clears things up for everyone.

6 Likes

@crevox just asking another clarification. This comes from when there was a penalty in the past.

I don’t really remember so the penalty is already gone and we just kept the bonus until now, right?

One could read this as “penalty being removed + bonus being removed = no change” or “penalty not here anymore and bonus removed = -~10% damage”. Although it seems like the “-10%” being the case.

I can’t say for certain if that’s the case, but it is tied to the calculation for determining damage benefits with damage types, sizes, and armor types. So, it is very possible that this benefit remained even after the penalties were removed, and is only finally be removed now.

In the end, the result is still a damage loss due to the benefit being removed now.

1 Like

No just don’t restrict it at all. Or remove time for some attributes. When you have only 4 lvl on an attribute, it’s ok, you can do some stuff and when you return in town, you learn one attribute per one attribute. But when you need to level up an attribute which have 50 or 100 level… Just make it instant.

they aren’t mutually exclusive suggestions…

EDIT: How the change of materials will affect Carve Attack @STAFF_Letitia

will it still produce the same materials and you will have to go to the master for exchange all the time or will mobs give the new material needed to carve statues?_?

Carve Attack will drop the new material.

1 Like

Well since price is now fixed, investing in +SPR is the way to go, since everyone will buy from the shop with the best benefits. There’s also the choice of location for your shop: putting it in Klaipeda ch1 near statue next to 10 other shops will probably not be the best location anymore…

1 Like

only1

so it is not 2, but only 1

T_T

Correct, it’s only one message with both items in it. I’m sorry for the confusion.

1 Like