Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for July 9-10, 2018

• Characters can now pet the Dexter NPC on mouse mode, as intended.

Sorry, two problems here:

1. With the current bug affecting mouse mode, you cannot interact with Dexter using the mouse, it makes your character run on the spot stupidly. A workaround to this is to enter rest mode and pet Dexter while sitting down
  2. You still cannot interact with the other cats using the mouse, so you have to switch to keyboard anyway…

I love those close range wizards that can use swords and spear magic :3

yes I also suck at this new thing but I blame the awful lag and bad internet

Somehow didn’t see how ironic this was…

Oh yeah… Monster kill count always says zero, even if you kill hundreds of them :slight_smile:

• All participating players will receive Keistas Restoration Potion Lv 3.
  • Players who participate in the Remnants of Bernice dungeon at least once from the end of the scheduled maintenance on July 10 until August 13, 2018, at 06:00 (server time) will receive Dimensional Incense Burners and Keista Restoration Potions until August 20 at 05:59 (server time), regardless of ranking.

**I didn’t receive anything even after doing the dungeon multiple times. Do I need to talk to some specific npc other than the oracle master to get the items that were promised? **

I think those rewards will be given after the Bernice event. But if you are in the top 10, talk to Oracle NPC and Click “See Last Week’s Rewards” to get the standard rewards (dimensional potions and dimensional incense burners)