Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for July 9-10, 2018

Big content update coming next Tuesday! Click here for the full patch notes.

2 Likes

no thanks, wait new announced content

can someone clarify this??

Archer Tree

• Missile damage values of Archer tree characters will no longer increase in proportion to enhancement level of the main weapon.

does this mean that enhancement wont increase archer damage anymore?
kinda confused

[Fixed Price System]
Portal: 8,000

IMC, why?

Also, fixed prices on service shops is a terrible idea: “newer players” cannot compete with price with weaker buffs in a fixed price environment.

Why wasnt “Divine Might” buff shop abuse (yes, abuse) fixed yet? Make party priest’s buffs matter!

2 Likes

That seems to be right, main weapon enhancement will no longer increase missile damage values for Archers.

there was an old system where archer had a penalty against certain monster sizes. Players were able to decrease that penalty by enhancing their main weapon (up to +10, which made +10 enhancement “a must have” on all archer classes). It is a different system from raw attack increase from enhancing weapons, so nothing for you to worry about, i think.

@STAFF_Ines

After reading the patch, something is bothering me:

Where is the change on Double chance? becoming a Kabbalist 1 skill with an adjusted value

Not implemented now and planned for a next time? or just forgotten? maybe removed?

thanks in advance

Reset Items for Everyone!

• Every player will receive in their Lodge 2 messages, each containing the following items:
    Rank Reset Voucher (30 Days)Stat Reset Potion (30 Days)
  • Make sure to check the messages’ expiry date at your Message Box and retrieve all the items until August 21, 2018!

^I guess this is what it meant by Rank Reset Event. So only 2 reset QQ

plus another from wedding?

They couldn’t compete anyway, not sure why you think they were.

This now prevents those new players from accidentally dropping 1m on repairs because they just don’t know any better.

2 Likes

Every player will receive in their Lodge 2 messages, each containing the following items:

• Rank Reset Voucher (30 Days)
  • Stat Reset Potion (30 Days)

Does that mean that we will have 2 Rank Reset and 2 Stat Reset but separated on 2 messages?

That’s exactly what they meant.

Typo? Maybe Rank reset Voucher?

was also curious about that XDDD

• Monsters’ HP will be reduced by 20% and their defense will be reduced by 50%

:sob:

Or is it just inside the Gemstone Feud area? (because other statements in the same section seem to relate to that event).

• Reduced the number of monsters by as much as 50% and their HP by 30% in instanced dungeons of Lv 120-170.
  • After reaching a completion rate of 95% inside an instanced dungeon, the map will now show the location of the remaining monsters.

This is much appreciated :clap:

• Aegis/Retribution Potion: Recipes for these potions can now be discarded.

Hahahaha… why not simply remove these stinkers, who uses them? :wink:

• NEW! Beauty Shop: Grand Opening

All I can see is new haircuts for our waifus… but will I be able to get a beard for my guys? Up to now, I feel like I’m playing Les Manley :wink:

• Make sure to check the messages’ expiry date at your Message Box and retrieve all the items until August 21, 2018!

We will! I suppose the vouchers are untradable as always? I’m sure I’ll use the stat/skill reset potions to adjust my chars, but I don’t plan on resetting ranks, so those two vouchers will be lost and I’m sure some people would have been happy to get them… :frowning:

• Item awakening fuctions will now be performed through a personal shop instead of an awakening dungeon.

This means we just have to click on the shop, add item + eventually an awakening stone, press a button and get our item awakened right? Just like transcendence? What a ton of hassle you just removed… :+1:

• Kabbalist

My my my… two new shiny skills!!! Finally will make Kabba1 interesting and not only just for Ein Sof…

• Characters can now pet the Dexter NPC on mouse mode, as intended.

Ooh time to finish this little sidequest!

Just inside Gemstone Feud.

I think? I remember that penalty system regarding monster sizes, but the text dont contains nothing about that system or even monster size.

If that is true, this means we don’t have damage increase from enhancements on our bows? This can’t be… hahah omg

“They couldn’t compete anyway, not sure why you think they were.”

I don’t think so mate, plp with better buffs sell them for 1.5k or even more, that is if they are smart to see that.

As for plp that don’t have buffs or passives for it, sell they for a low-averare price so plp with less money or that don’t want to pay for a 2k bless, have it for less.
But now everyone will have equal prices, so what does it matter if i invested money in items [SPR items] and atributes. huh?

I see a lot of shop just closing they doors, include mine.

@STAFF_Ines is that correct?

So you’d rather not have buffs at all then?

No, as u can see i did say “a lot of shop just closing”… that does not mean “all of them”
As for me, i’m gonna use rank reset to get a better use for my pardoner.