Tree of Savior Forum

Say Yes to job reset

I think the term is spoonfeed.

woops, fixed :slight_smile:
/20chars

1 Like

nope. Job reset is bad. this game isnt ment to be easy… in the way of using your brain …

if u fail to get a class u like well dont play any games…

u can’t reset your job in wow,tera,rift or any other games u make new characters. simple

Official source please? Else I smell bs.

1 Like

That’s the problem, the game already is easy enough.

People managed to reach the cap in a single month :o

In any case, somewhere one of the staff members mentioned that the idea would be sent to the Dev Team, there is no reply to the subject yet.

1 Like

If I recall that wasn’t what the topic was about. There was a ton of things taken out of context with that comment from the staff member. The original thread was about being able to transfer premium items to other characters on your account, to which the response was that he would he forward the suggestion to the dev team. I will edit with the link.

Edit:

Original Request

Staff Response

People were using the staff response out of context in favor of class resets when the original request was to start over from level one or transfer premium items.

Thanks for pointing it out.

But it is still related to the whole reclassing/rerolling fiasco, or I would say that that topic was the sprout to what it has become.

1 Like

No class reset, thanks.

I wish you people would explain your reasoning instead of just saying “no”. You might as well not post.

3 Likes

I am strongly against a class reset will just cheapen the entire feel of progression.

A build is a commitment and you must live with your choices knowing how big of a commitment you are making prior to class changing you should have done your research first.

You don’t trade your girlfriend in every time you argue or get frustrated with her, you make it work. if its simply not going to work you move on and start over.

4 Likes

Say Yes to job reset!!!

they have no good reasoning . most of them are the people building the 2 top builds and dont want more people to do thins or god forbid fines a stronger builds. some just want this game to be as a small as a privet server.

Did you not just do the same exact thing but with pro resets?

if i say i am trade your girlfriend in every time from time to time wjat then?
stop say “no” and give reasons.

I gave you a reason, ^

1 Like

a good one. what yuo say is no but in a longer maner.

1 Like

I will say that most dont and dont like change. If anything allowing people to actually experiment with builds and change them around will allow people to not just sit there with pen and paper but have actual testing. If anything not letting people reset jobs means its a bit harder to trial and error things to the point where you end up just cookie cutting builds instead of making your own. Failure in that would lead to people not wanting to do anything adventurous and would stagnant the game.

2 Likes

Nope… also Guild Wars II doesn’t have skill point / talent resets for a reason… its because it would be abused and im sure the same would happen on TOS

1 Like

Because one person did it did not mean it was correct or the right way to go for this game.

I made a pretty unique adventurous build from scratch that can compete with any other cookie cutter builds of my class in pve and outperform most of them in pvp.

You want to know why it works? because i did my homework. Offering a reset won’t help make the game not “Stagnant” if anything it will just lower retention if anyone can be whatever they want to be instantly then they don’t have to put in the time and work it takes to create a build.

Sounds like you just want an easier game and there is plenty out there.

2 Likes