Tree of Savior Forum

Say Yes to job reset

Because the purpose of all game is be enjoyed , not be frustrated

Btw the skill’s description are terrible , and some people only can play at weekends

Edit: My char is awesome i just thinking on other players who made mistake on build and imagine the future, when the lvl cap will be 300 , 400 + , not cool start again from 0 when major patch changes come etc.

btw KTOS have a job reset so someti-me we will have it too

70 Likes

What does this have to do with ANYTHING? If you can only play weekends, you aren’t even a high enough level yet for class choices to be an issue. You literally can’t screw up your first rank, and you’re probably only like rank 4. How bad can you mess up things that quickly?

Then enjoy it. That’s a pretty simple solution.

12 Likes

I vote for nay(no)
Even if it’s painful to be a sorcerer.

21 Likes

I really hope once they get around to fixing Sorcerer they go on a buffing spree and leave you guys a bit overpowered. You earned it; it’s just a matter of time.

1 Like

kay. now go enjoy it. you probably made a mistake with your job selection but that’s life. you have to live with your mistakes blah blah

and? do people just say the first thing that pop out in their minds?

4 Likes

I hope they wont give this fail nubs job resets… or the competitive play will need to endure this delima…
Anyway stay casual go make another chracter and have fun with it… theres no need to keep up with the competive play if u didnt think enough further to your current builld., this people demands too much on IMC, please stop and let them deal with bots and gold sellers for the mean time. Whats next, you’re gonna ask for free silvers?
.did i just describe how noobs think?

Sorry for my bad engrisu

8 Likes

Skills descriptions aside, your reason for class reset is the most moronic one.

and

Then stay away from MMO’s, at least the ones with RPG elements on it like ToS. There are plenty of games out there for who can’t play much and don’t want frustration. This game is far from completion.

I don’t find mine painful, i really like it. Just didn’t liked what they did with Hold skill, could let it on C1 and put summon servant on C2 lol.

I think it is already powerful enough, just the summon leash should be swapped with the summon servant leash (longer) and fix the other cards AI and it would be neat.

3 Likes

That’s a horrible excuse since the majority of people on this planet either have school/college or a job (Or even both.) during week days.

You’re definitely not in the minority when it comes to a limited amount of time that can be used to play.

5 Likes

This is definitely the worst issue by far. I have difficulty even calling it AI.

why you find shinobi underwhelming? i told ya

I find the damage fallout scary later around 200 bothersome, my 10 star temple takes almost a full min or a half to kill most mobs now, (not sure if other jobs do too)

Also I find it bland how temple is the only doable card atm.

I dislike this as well. That said, I suspect that Sorc will have a lot of potential later in the game when there are even better cards released.

This game is going to see some interesting things happen if things don’t change drastically. Personally, I’m wondering what’s going to happen to Deeds of Valor endgame. They can’t just leave a 150% damage buffing skill when all the base damage skills have become essentially worthless.

you guys are so annoying, the game will die instantly if they put a job reset into this game, can you finally stop and spamming this sh’t out of this forum?
take the time and reroll your character instead of mimimimimimimi.

20 Likes

The thing is, Sorc work better with linker, unfortunately that is true, i got Linker C1 on my build and when i link the damage burst increase 2x, since i am a pyro C2 also, i can help a bit with the damage, but still, it is nowhere as good as it should be. Still waiting for a nice buff, at least on pyro for now.

About TS, mine is only 2 stars, still good for a bit but i fear for 220 and later on, i am considering changing my Sorc C2 to Linker C2 for utility on R7.

No

/20characterscharacters

6 Likes

I vote yes! for a job reset!

2 Likes

No. The game is more fun without them. Also your reasons are bad.

8 Likes

Lmao, you lazy scrubs.

5 Likes

I’ll also say no, even if I did it in another thread too. I never liked this idea.
So you made a mistake, right? Play another character, try to make it better and hope for something good or continue your current character and try to fix your mistakes.

The skills’ description is indeed weird, but you can look on the internet for more details, videos etc. All of it depends on you! Also don’t forget ToS is a new game.

1 Like

Except this isn’t real life, it’s a ■■■■■■■ game, you simpleton.

I, honestly and truly, think that everyone who could possibly be anti-limited circle reset options has a limited education with very little going for them IRL.

There’s just no conceivable way a person with even a nominal form of intelligence would back the system as it is (reroll or fuck off).

4 Likes