Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute Temporary Relocation Notice

#MOVE_SILUTE_BACK_TO_SA

#SiluteNeedMoarLove

Pls :cry:

Let’s talk about IMC support [SA] Silute:

First, it does not exist.
Second, they treat their players as nothing.
Third, zero attention.
Took the server to NA “Temporarily” and has not returned to date.
Thousands of topics in the forum and none answered.
Game with several BUGS, reported to weeks and so far have not been resolved.
Honestly, it is because the community is not united, because if it were united everyone would stop playing until you give a decent position and work as a serious company.

Because honestly, until now you have only been shown to be an inexperienced company with no respect for your own customers, because if someone still plays it, it’s because they like this game ■■■■, because the reason was that there was no shortage of ■■■■ left.

And the way you treat the players that still play, just shows how irresponsible you are.

1 Like

Put S.A server realocation in your gatchas at least IMC. LEL ’

3 Likes

#MOVE_SILUTE_BACK_TO_SA
#SiluteNeedMoarLove

1 Like

LOOK AT THIS ■■■■!! >>

""GENERAL

1. Server Lag Issue
    We have received reports of lag from our users after the last maintenance, mostly from [SEA] Telsiai server…"

MOSTLY FROM [SEA] ? RLY?

THEY MIGHT HAVE LOST ACCES TO THIS ■■■■■■■ POST?
Man, I swear, I always try to be polite, and you can check all my older posts or replies BUT THIS IS GETTING FAR TOO MUCH!

I agree with the fact that we should Stop playing to show them how important we are for the existence of this game. But make all the people stop playing its a hard task. ;/

But I do agree that we have to UNITE! And think in some way to make them realize we exist.

First I think this topic should not get any longer. They are not replying us here. Maybe if we try to post somewhere else? Create another topics and in these topics we send a link TO THIS GODAMM TOPIC SO THEY MIGHT FIND HOW TO GET HERE AND READ ALL THIS ■■■■.

-sigh-

Sorry, I’m loosing my mind, my hopes…

Hi,Staff members and IMC.
I come again to ask for the reloccation of the Silute server back to its region.
It’s quite hard for us to play due to the lag and,in some cases,disconnect.
Have a good day and I hope we can have Silute back to our region.

4 Likes

Hi SA comunity, I would like you to take a look at this:

MOVE_SILUTE_BACK_TO_SA
SiluteNeedMoarLove

#Silute back to SA … @IMC

Good evening,IMC.We would like some asnwers and,hopefully,Silute back to South America so we can have a better game quality and ping.

we want silute back :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sillute back to SOUTH AMERICA, It’s taking too long to bring back !!!

Silute back to SA … @IMC

We are still waiting, but I don’t know how long I will play a game with that amount of bugs and lag… Please, at least bring back the server to South America!

Silute back to SA … @IMC

Aguardando a IMC timar vergonha na cara e se pronunciar sobre Silute de volta a América do sul.

BRING SA TO SA AGAIN!!! :T That’s what i have to say.