Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute Temporary Relocation Notice

Bring SA server Back !

BRING GLORY TO QUARREL SHOOTERS AGAIN! Bring Back SILUTE!

2 Likes

Silute back to SA … @IMC

If GMs could be really honest with the player base, they woulf post a response like this one:
"Dear Players
Our initial plan was to bring the server back to south America as soon as possible, but as the profit the game made wasn’t what we expected and the number of players keeps on getting lower, the reallocating back to SA is not possible anymore.

Sincerely, IMC

PS: Huehuehuehuehue

1 Like

I bet that the Staff have already disabled the replies’ notifications of this topic.

We should create a sh*tload of new threads, and tag all the staff in it. Would be way more effective.

1 Like

And still no response.

Stop messing with us and give a answer. We are customers and we need respect.
At least say to us what is going on.
I certainly would spend more time and money if the ping, translations and bugs were solved.
Answer us, please. Respect your customers.
@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @moderators

1 Like

548999 years in the future and still no answer

Hi,Staff members and IMC.
I come again to ask for the reloccation of the Silute server back to its region.
It’s quite hard for us to play due to the lag and,in some cases,disconnect.
Have a good day and I hope we can have Silute back to our region.

Still waiting a solution.

since the game is down for maintece lets remind IMC to BRING BACK SILUTE TO SOUTH AMERICA @GM_Francis @STAFF_Amy @TOSTeam

Vou upar esse tópico a cada três dias em português mesmo. Não to com muita vontade de me esforçar pra traduzir coisa que eu nem sei se estão lendo mesmo. Mas como brasileiro é uma raça desgraçada que não desiste de nada, quem sabe não dê alguma coisa nem que seja um contato oficial de “Não iremos retornar o servidor para o Brasil nunca”.

Vou upar esse tópico a cada três dias em português mesmo. Não to com muita vontade de me esforçar pra traduzir coisa que eu nem sei se estão lendo mesmo. Mas como brasileiro é uma raça desgraçada que não desiste de nada, quem sabe não dê alguma coisa nem que seja um contato oficial de “Não iremos retornar o servidor para o Brasil nunca”.

Hi,Staff members and IMC.
I come again to ask for the reloccation of the Silute server back to its region.
It’s quite hard for us to play due to the lag and,in some cases,disconnect.
Have a good day and I hope we can have Silute back to our region.

@IMC @STAFF_Ines @GM_Francis @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_No

Para não ficar muito cansativo, vou agora ensinar a fazer um belo miojo, ferva trezentos ml’s de água em uma panela, quando estiver fervendo, coloque o miojo, espere cozinhar por três minutos, retire o miojo do fogão, misture bem e sirva

1 Like

A few hundred years later,

Cof, cof… Mmmm,
Wh…whe…when… will they gi… give us answers?
Cof, Cof…

Anúncio sobre relocação de servidor: devido aos fatores que estão além de nosso controle, não podemos garantir plenamente a sua segurança se movido de volta para SA.

That means Silute in South America never again

https://treeofsavior.com.br
LOL

Apparently it’s not official, let’s wait and see.

[details=Site “treeofsavior.com.br”:]
https://gyazo.com/2e7e40bde9c3252d8b30e15cc23d0d6b.png[/details]

Site "treeofsavior.com":

https://gyazo.com/02056c3b8bfb03031ae59453fc3eac3d.png

1 Like