Tree of Savior Forum

Awfull gaming experience [SA]

Hi dear IMC,

First things first, so…
I advise you to read this:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/sa-silute-temporary-relocation-notice/

Maggi will carry you forever? Until when, All this awesome work… it will keep the SA players until when?

And also… for all the people that are working in this game, in art, programming and all other stuff that make this game what it is… Congratulations! You made an awesome job.

And for the guy who had that AWESOME idea of [SA]Silute in north america server… well… lets talk about the gaming experience.

Well, almost unplayable sometimes. Disconecting, lagging, rollbacks (Wall 3 yards come back 8 yards… walk 3 yards… come back 4 yards…), Almost 1~3 seconds to send the mage basic atacks sometimes!! IMC, try to play as monk in both servers in the same condition as us (From [SA]Silute, if you have already forgoten) and tell us what you see. So… its an awfull experience. Hard to play, hard to say “Hey dude, play it! You’re going to like, totally.” And I always enjoy to invite friends to play with me… but in this way… HOW? I would feel bad if I did it.

And you know the worst part? That is included into the gaming experience?
This:

"Posted by STAFF_John View 1417 Date 24/11/2016
Greetings, Saviors.

The following is the list of bugs or issues that has been reported to us and we are aware and currently working on them.

_ _

GENERAL

1) Server Lag Issue
We have received reports of lag from our users after the last maintenance, mostly from [SEA] Telsiai server."

Do you see the date this was posted, IMC? "Date 24/11/2016"
MOSTLY FROM SEA SERVER, IMC?? ARE YOU SURE?

Ok, let me remind you about something! Because maybe you didn’t clicked the link on the begginning of this post. May 26. This is a date we, from South america, remember pretty well.

AND TODAY, Date 24/11/2016, YOU DARE TO SAY MOSTLY FROM SEA SERVER?

We, from south america, want a nice service. A nice gaming experience. And the most important thing we want: REPLIES! ANSWERS!
We are here at the forum and trying everyday to get your attention… to know, at least, if you are working on our server problems. IF YOU CARE ABOUT US.

Well, I know this might not get to the people that matters. But at least, [SA] comunity… WE ARE TRYING.

For all the makers of this game: Thank you for the awesome game.
For those who TRY to maintain this game: HELP US.

@hkkim @GM_Francis @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John

8 Likes

entao neh, nao querendo ser troll nem nada, mas kra, serio que tens esperança ainda? nao sei fiquei com a impressao que foi um " golpe" para separar os infames “hue” do resto do publico deles… Só acho.,

1 Like

haha! Realmente não sei se tenho esperança. Mas gosto muito do jogo e quero realmente jogar ele da forma que ele deve ser jogado. E se eu fazendo essa postagem conseguir alguma coisa… consegui pra toda a América do Sul! Então, vou tentar! Assim como a galera que tá tentando naquela postagem da IMC.

haha! I don’t know if I still have hope. But I do really like the game and I really want to play the way it was meant to be. And If I, doing this post, achieve any goal… then I’ve achieved for all SA. Then, I will try! Just like the others are trying in the IMC post about the Silute Relocation.

eu to ligado tbm gostaria, mas meu… meses e meses sem nem se quer uma notificaçao de satisfação…

1 Like

Using portuguese to reply = making the thread useless as no one other than Brazilian people will understand it and it will recieve no attention.

Nice job guys

I’m fine with servers in NA. I can deal playing with 150ms, but unfortunately if IMC host ToS again in Brazil will be a waste because of crap services and many scumbags Brs DDoS’ing our server.