Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute Server Issues

That’s because the ones answering tickets have no idea about the game development. They usually have some copied text that the just foward as an answer… I had two tickets with differents questions from two differents accounts anwered with the same text…
This can’t be considered serious… for example, in blizard games, when you talk to a support person, they have access to the information you need, they know what’s going on, they can answer you in the depth you need.

this is like talking to telemarketing: “Ok sir, i’ll talk this issu to the responsible sector, thank you, have a good day”

1 Like

Riders of Icarus is open now,play it and do like me , get out of ToS…IMC dont care about us. This game is a waste of time.

i know that deep down, but still, @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy have not replied here.
I’ve been really sad about it. And feeling like i’ve thrown money into a trash can.

Im trying to save this game (dont get me wrong, save it FOR ME) since this is the 1st game i play with my girl. She didnt care about any others I’ve played b4 and I showed her Riders of Icarus trailer yesterday and she was kinda “meh” to it.
:frowning:

i understand your thoughts, actually this topic is starting to look like a griefing/mourning for SA players in iToS.
But still, im not going to play on LUG servers. I rather not play anything. And so does my gf and my friends.
I had a bad experience with Trion during my Archeage gaming, but IMC is doing it much worse. Trion used to make twitch with live Q&A, they did not pretend not to know about the problems.
Here they do.
Im not going for LUG in ANYTHING.
And im not giving a chance to Silute if they dont fix it FAST and dont communicate with us.
SA player base is so huge they SHOULD HAVE A MODERATOR WHO COULD SPEAK PORTUGUESE/HISPANIC LANGUAGES to respect this huge player base.
Im feeling sad. Really sad. But TO FEEL SAD is an option in this case, they do not deserve it.
They still could change it all.
But it seems they dont want to.

The point is what you said, they are pretending everything is OK and neglecting there are many complains and things to fix/do.
This is nothing new, since release day #1 (i’ll skip beta time) they had numerous threads complaining, but everythime that a staff popped (they not show very often to answer) was always the same kind of answer saying they already knew the issue and was adressed, and with staff a lot of white knights telling them everything was ok, and was only the OP QQ’ing.
Once in a life, @hkkim shows hinself with a huge answer thats a cheap talk with what we always hear (as you can see here: I Love Tree of Savior; I Am Leaving Tree of Savior), then half the thread believed what he pointed and we are here again.

I really don’t know if they will really come with a real answer (thats if they show around here), or just try to persuade the weak minds to believe everything will be ok soon™.

For me IMC don’t have any more credit to be believed, I really don’t know what to expect from them now on if not bringing immediate changes.

1 Like

seems we are caged. thats the feel, bro.

At the very least they’re replying tickets faster. I sent this one about 2 hours ago.

TL;DR
“We know about the issue. We are working on that. We dont know when or how.” and ofc, not a single word about compensation.

Well, at last you get they attention, or no?~~

still in doubt about that.

I think all SA american players who are being affected by these issues and who know people being affected should move and demand compensation/fix/server relocation to SA.
I’d be really happy if i could see dozens of your screenshots demanding the same as me posted here. At least i’d know FOR SURE they dont care about the SA player base. I’d hv my proof.

I ageed from whole heart. I see around a lot of people complaining, I’m not logging since a month ago, but before that the server already have a lot of instability.

Here to post something interesting, at least. I started testing no ping yesterday, since that, i have experienced little to NO LAG at all, and no DC. I mean, it was hard to believe, but right now i’m playing smoothly. No dungeon lost, no dc while grinding. I’ll pay this software anyway, since i’ll use it to play other games. 2nd day using noping, no more dcs and lags.

1 Like

well, i dont want to be FORCED to use tunneling services. But if i was supposed to use any i’d go for WTFast

2 Likes

seems like Silute has 50% less players than 1 week ago, i think this is the end for our community, IMC just make a devil trap with SA[Silute] server :confused:

SA players still 40~50% of their player-base (brasilians are 30%), if they made and evil trap for us, they will be the most affected… We have many options to play instead ToS, but they can’t exchange players or hope they’ll come back when there are no more trust in the title/company…
They are the ones losing everything…

sometimes i see myself conspiring about it… Would IMC kill their BR player base in order to give it away to LUG?
I wonder…

Well, it wont work for me. I wont stay with IMC (the way things are now) nor LUG.
I wont play anything in LUG, like, never again in my life.

The trouble is the latest news we have is that the LUG will TRY open the server later this year … so probably we will only have an open beta just around 02/2017.

It is still too early to IMC kick us.

IMC could fix this. There is still time. Most of the people who plays with me are in “standby” waiting to come back.
Come on, IMC.

They can’t do ■■■■. Is the amazon server that have a problem on some node. They won’t change the provider. Forget about fixing Silute, isn’t going to happen.

A vpn fix the problem, I tried a vpn last weekend, best weekend evaaaaaarrr. Try out a trial vpn and feel the difference. i tried the NoPing.

Use at you own risk, vpn ins’t officially allowed but I do not care, I will not be able to play after banned in the same way that I can not play now.