Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute Server Issues

Guess what? Game servers maintenance announced, not a single word about Silute fix, thanks IMC, I’m almost losing all hope. Thanks IMC, thanks for 8 days of lag, thanks for being sooooooo nice to SA players, thanks for telling ppl to stop sending tickets about lag complain, you’re an awesome publisher. We all love you. //irony

1 Like

I Gave up, this game is a waste time -_-

We had the maintenance already.
Me and many guild members experiencing DCs still.
Already lost 1 Merc Run.

IMC, are you capable of fixing anything?

Is it just me or does it feel like discrimination?

1 Like

Still having dc issues here, i lost 1 dungeon run right now. Whole weekend having dc/lag spikes. Is it just me or everyone thinks this game will die out? IMC, you’re disrespecting us gamers.

1 Like

What you are doing IMC, is disrespectful.
Everyday it’s a different bug, it seems like we’re still playing the Beta!

1 Like

If they are really discriminating, they will feel sorry soon, Brazil and other SA countries the ones who still make this shitty game popular.

IMC doing a really BAD job with this game in Steam, but let them suck NA balls, and wish everything is ok (for now, till game dies)

Thats why iToS is so low rated (dumb company):

Unfortunately @STAFF_Max, @STAFF_John, @STAFF_Ines, @STAFF_Ethan, @STAFF_Amy, @STAFF_No are just puppets of @hkkim… “Let’s just launch more cash outfits/hairs just to pretent everything is ok!”

5 Likes

Still lagging and having dc. I’m done with this game. I was about to donate 1 week ago, but no i totally changed my mind over this piece of garbage. No respect, no communication over bugs and latency issues, no policy over bots. This game is ruined, and even if they manage do make it work, they’ll need to reset the whole thing, due to botting. Thanks Imc, u ruined a good game.

Guys, just for curiosity what is your internet provider?
My actual one is NET Virtua, from Brazil.

1 Like

30 mega NET Virtua, From BH Brazil

when they brought the server to South America for SA community enjoy and playing with low latency s2

when they did relocation on North America and @STAFF_John can’t give to us any feedback about when Silute will back to South America.

Virtua as well, but I’ve seem people with GVT with the same problems.

I hv Virtua and tried VIVO.
A friend has the same issues using Velox.

IT IS NOT a client side thing.
And they dont give a damn.

I dont think so, bots are getting DCed 2 =P

They need to FIX, stop ignoring SA players, bring Silute back and compensate.

Im sending a ticket right now with this topic link with a print showing im tagging @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy. Ill provide u the answer as soon as they reply.

2 Likes

Lets see how they’ll reply.

4 Likes

TOS client stablish three conections, two amazon servers on US and one on EU. All of them had a lot of latency.

yeah, in the screen u can see i said it is a CLIENT thing, when i meant it IS NOT a client thing. I edited the post, but the ticket went with that. Anyway, they can understand.

Karma is a cold hearted bitch and when this bomb blows up it’s gonna be a bloodbath

So they have answered my ticket: Im posting the screenshot and ill add some thoughts bellow.

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for the feedback.

"We apologize if you are not enjoying the game as of the moment. We do appreciate hearing some constructive criticism from players, so we can try to improve the game for you and all other players. We will make sure to forward your report to the development team for review and considerations.

If you have further concerns, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team"

My thoughts:
1- Not a single word about compensation.
2- Not a single word about moving Silute back to SA
3- Not a single word about a fix.

Seems we are really abandoned.
I dont know what to do anymore. IMC do not deserve my time.

3 Likes

That’s because the ones answering tickets have no idea about the game development. They usually have some copied text that the just foward as an answer… I had two tickets with differents questions from two differents accounts anwered with the same text…
This can’t be considered serious… for example, in blizard games, when you talk to a support person, they have access to the information you need, they know what’s going on, they can answer you in the depth you need.

this is like talking to telemarketing: “Ok sir, i’ll talk this issu to the responsible sector, thank you, have a good day”

1 Like

Riders of Icarus is open now,play it and do like me , get out of ToS…IMC dont care about us. This game is a waste of time.