Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute Server Issues

The problem is in the game…
SA SIlute is dead with LAG, DCs and tons of rollback ‘-’

I play NA League of legends with 180 ping and no problems with DCs and LAG --’

Well. It’s funny to have to explain this again, but the fact you are a LoL player says a lot.

If VPN fix the lag game’s problems, the problem isn’t in the game, it’s in the SERVER. IMC can’t fix the SERVER.

The problem is not only the server, the game is full of bugs itself

And how that is related with this topic? Silute has a special pack of bugs?

Besides players like you, its the same…

but we’re not talking only about the lag problems… we are talking about the game as a whole…

1 Like

Ok, lag problems from my POV are worse during boss fights (DGs).
Latency is bad all the time, but the spikes seems to happen more often inside DGs and during certain times (night in BR, around 22 hrs server time). That doesnt seem to apply to DGs, DGs and merc are a wasted entry anytime.
The fact that VPN might be helping some people could allow us to track the root of the issue, however i’ve friends with no VPN without DC/lag spikes at all in any time. Which leads us to notice that is NOT a global issue on the server.
As for the statement “They’re not changing the server”… Well, they should! They took Silute away from Amazon in SP/BR cause of the same stuff, so, yeah. They should.
But NOTHING IS WORSE THAN THIS LACK OF COMMUNICATION. Dozens of days will pass and they’ll keep this dumb topic saying They’re aware and yet didnt fix/compensate/communicate with players.
I’ve been thinking on asking a gamer streamer friend (with 6k subscribers) which left ToS alrealdy too, to make a movie showing this entire post with a sad song and gameplay vídeos from myself and friends who have been experiencing the whole thing and let as many people as we can KNOW IMC wont move a finger for their players and kinda punish them for that.

Srry, im pissed.

@skol600ml is a big example about the “blinded white knights” that i’ve told you, they attack you just to help IMC pretend/think everything is ok, instead of helping the community to have a better environment.

3 Likes

IMC is the new level up games :C

This is sad

I tested noping wtfast pingzapper and semlag.

until 17h (more or less) vpn reduces the lag, the rollback and almost ends with DC… but doesn’t remove them, after 18h, vpn is almost useless… last night with pingzapper, several rollback and ping 0210 ~ 4,800.

I thought it was my connection but, i gave up and started playing Team Fortress and the ping did not exceed 51MS …

but it was not that way. the first 4 days vpn resolved, but is only getting worse … even with players reducing.

anyone speaking that vpn solves, is just talking sh****t, ignore

1 Like

So i’m telling that imc won`t fix Silute, that we are doomed. So you call me white knight.

How stupid are you?

@victorlb13 did not solve yours, solved mine and about a bunch of people that tested. I played for the whole weekend with no issues at all.

As I said, we dont need to fight between ouselves.
SOME PEOPLE hv no problems AT ALL! I know people who had never got a DC in more than 3 weeks.
But mostly of the people I know are experiencing these issues.
Maybe for some people VPN helps.
Maybe for some people it wont help.
And I’ve seen people who dont even need VPN.

Which creates another problem.
People like me who dont play AT ALL for days (i used to login for daillies, but i dont do that anymore) are not able to be competitive with people who have never experienced any issue.
So we hv

-Silute lags/DCs/Rollbacks.
-SA server located in NA.
-Bad communication between devs and players.
-Unbalanced situation between people who have been experiencing connection issues and tho who didnt.

2 Likes

keep getting stuck in loading screen FFS,

Well, Silute worse every day, imc doesnt care about the South Americans players, my last token day and EVOLVE just got free on Steam… it’s time to vacation, this headache every day with lag, is not for me.

I recommend the same to all in trouble, Silute will still take weeks or months for a solution

1 Like

I gave up trying to struggle to play this game, 10 days straight of lag made me extremely pissed, until they announce something about a fix, I’m not playing ToS, and if it takes too long I might not come back.

So sad for such a good game… I don’t understand why there are no communication between the Staff and Silute players… It’s like the staff don’t care, and to be honest they’re not hurting only SA players, they’re hurting themselves.

Im a big RO fan and that is the reason why i started playing this game.
I began playing this game a week ago, game was amazing (it is still amazing), it is a frequent matter for a SA gamer to have lagg issues while playing NA or EU servers, so it did not bother me having some lagg problems while playing this game, as i have said is normal.
Lately lag issues are getting worse, and also im having frequents dcs all the time, this + daily reading this post + no reply from moderators is really discouraging me from playing this game, also (sadly) i have told all my friends that the current game state, if they want to play a SA server, is unplayable until further notice.
So for now im leaving the game, maybe, i will come back when the issue is solved.
Makes me so sad, that SA being recent and growing community, not to be taken into account… reading this post, as a gamer, as a player, tears me apart.
Regards from Argentina.

4 Likes

We’re all in the same boat, mate. And we’re all sorry.

Funny, a new Q&A and still NOTHING about Silute, congratulations… Great communication

Oh! And yeah, good decision to also break your partnership with LUG, you guys rock balls…

You don’t deserve ANY respect from SA players.

I actually like they breaking their partnership with LUG.
LUG have NEVER been a solution to anything.

3 Likes

Ow bro, where is this news?!?!?!?!

Now we have no answers and no hope for a server really located at SA