Tree of Savior Forum

Rogue C3 is a mistake

\burden of proof, baby

I’ve seen some from less than a month ago and backstab seems identical to iTOS

Yeah,let me search thousands of videos titles TOS 201x random numbers, that will surely be as easy as you ctrl+c,ctrl+v a link you already know about

Uhhh no. Don’t talk like you know everything. I have 2 guildies playing on KR and both reached Lv280. One of them have partied with a well-geared Rogue who does 99k+99k Backstab and told me about it which is why I was motivated to make a Rogue C3.

He said he wasn’t just able to get a screenshot but there’s no reason for him to lie. He also told me tons of unique builds and some extremely powerful combos which aren’t common knowledge to iToS players.

Think what you want to think but don’t talk like you know everything.

And i’m still not believing when you give 0 reasons to

In kr karacha still 4x backstab dmg right?

they should let players use hunter skills while kneeling shot.
since hunter is so underused and useless cos of the skills requireing the companion to be atking a mob and not rush to mob and activate the skill…

Can I have some comment about this please?
I feel cloaking is a mistake too

Cloaking is worth for quality of life/utility, the damage is just a lil bonus.

If they nerf your class you should be allowed to respec.
Not change your class.
If they basically kill your build (for example, backstab) you should be allowed to reallocate your rogue points and salvage your character. granted, they dont have to do a damned thing, but it would be reasonable.

well if you consider little kids bragging about their gear/dmg and how good their character is then sure, there’s a lot of ego inflating social interactions going on in a lot of other games. there’s a huge difference in mentality with old school gamers and new, or as far as i can tell, very apparent in most of the people i come across. and yea the social aspects are coming to play at higher levels when you cant really solo anything efficiently, so hopefully there’ll be more of it.

1 Like

Currently Rogue is very lame class in means of offensive abilities. It provides buffs and utility (feint, sneak hit, evasion, larch, capture) but both of his attack skills are nerfed/lame to the point where they can be considered a waste of skill points. Sadly.

Yup, moment I watched this video and seen a burrowed rogue never backstabbing and just spamming twin arrow, I opted that wasn’t the playstyle I wanted as a c3 rogue and started looking into other builds that don’t revolve around convensional archery.

Sorry to hear some are finding out the hard way! ( Or maybe not and this is just pouting over not being happy with the original desired build, either way! )

Hows the damage on lachymator btw?
Im currently sapper 3 co sidering rogue 2/cannoneer

if it’s sapper . in burrow can use trap skill ?

haven’t even read passed your first post yet, but I can already tell you rogue 3 isn’t garbage, it was your build path to rogue 3 most likely. A core aspect of any build is synergy and honestly I can’t fathom why you would’ve thought running shot would’ve been compatible with sedentary burrow.

I’ll scroll back up and keep reading though, see what kind of counter arguments were made.

This argument again? You don’t apply IRL logic on games because if we were to, then there’s too much skills that works together but is actually contradicting.

Running Shot is still applied if you used it before using either Burrow or Kneeling. The idea of being able to use “running” while “kneeling” is ridiculous already so being able to use it while “burrowed” isn’t anything new. Yes, I can still use Running Shot before using Burrow and the buff is carried on. What I disliked is the fact that there’s too much preparation which is, swap to grand cross > buff running shot > swap to main wep > burrow.

Added the fact that Rogue can’t use almost all of it’s own skillset while burrowed and Backstab + Vendetta’s nerf. I concluded Rogue C3 is a mistake.

And no, don’t tell me QS C3 + Rogue was never compatible and never had good synergy because my almost 500 STR boosted by Running Shot’s huge modifier + 90% Crit Rate will show you otherwise.

1 Like

The great thing about Rogue is giving a Full or almost full STR build some effects that make up for lost DEX, like ridiculous crit rate from back and evasion.

QS is also a good sinergy because Pavise draws aggro making it easier to get behind mobs. Are you swapping with alt+z or directly from a hotkey? Game doesn’t stutter if you swap directly from hotkey.

And for the QS C3 synergy, it’s actually more on Running Shot than Pavise. Running Shot makes me very mobile making it possible to keep the crits going by hitting from behind unlike when using other classes where you stop and run around and hope the enemy doesn’t face you again right away.

I also have a videos of my QS3+Rogue3 fighting bosses with Pavise, Running Shot and Burrow. Pavise keeps the boss faced against it while I hit from behind using Running Shot + Burrow. Bosses actually keeps facing on random directions now if it’s being hit while Burrowed so Pavise helps alot to keep it static.

This video shows a viable rogue build, maybe the best one left. Take a look.

Best is subjective. I won’t say the build is bad though.

It’s also kToS where they don’t have the stealth nerfs that we got.