Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding Server Log-in Issues [UPDATED]

Channels are broken in klaipeda. This problem has locked down several players in random locations like pyromancer master’s house.

All my characters are now stuck with the error :frowning:

1 Like

My client is being updated at the moment. Anyone else?

today to try to change the map was disconnected from the game and never got back. It’s been two hours the only thing I see is the screen below.
Before at least it was possible to stay connected for 2 or 3 hours without being disconnected but now even that is possible.

4 Likes

wow the game has been down since 12midnight for Server: Kal…This is insane.

Does this company even care? How do they not have the servers rebooted.

Did they learn nothing from open beta in korea, and how is this a founders server… When this game goes public it’s going to fail

Fyi: down for 12 hours at 50 minutes

IMC please… feeback… Basic customer care actions…

6 Likes

We need help IMC, please? Hello? :sob:

whats going on ive been stuck for over an hour now…

It has been 6h30 for me :frowning:

6 hours also here for me

2 days still can’t play! fix your trash

1 Like

Did anyone else notice that IMC artificially increased channel size recently (increased number of players allowed in the channel without obviously a corresponding increase in server capacity) - so it’s just as laggy as a full channel from 2 days ago, except it doesn’t say it’s full anymore.

There are literally 50 people crammed onto Tenet Church 2F, this channel is FULL to be honest considering the size of map and monster spawn… Yet the channel list shows 3 blobs (yellow).

Increasing channel size without improving server capacity is not a solution to anything -_-

2 Likes

It’s just some people. You get kicked off for entering an empty channel and can usually rejoin the map in a different, populated channel. But people who disconnected in maps where there are absolutely no channels open (too low population) seem to be locked out completely.

3 Likes

ouch got 2 characters kicked out…

i feel so bad for all pyromancers…

1 Like

My pyro is stucked on a grind map D: too bad, cant lvl

1 Like

I’ve been trapped for hours now. I went to the pyromancer master for the gitsy quest thing and got shut out. I’m not sure what they are planning to do. They need to have another maintenance.

After a long time now I can get into the character selection area, but when I select the channel to get all the channels are low population and I am disconnected.

The strange masi and I have friends playing the map where it was, but I can not log it. It is the map is always full.

I’m stuck at the Royal Mausoleum Constructor’s.

1 Like

even in the beta server had more stability than it has now .

2 Likes

yeah, Commander fked me up. can’t play on dead map.

let’s have a CommanderLoadFail meme up soon

Just commanderloadfail for every channel in the zone i tried to go into. So i cant even play on my character! Thanks imc :smiley: