Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding Server Log-in Issues [UPDATED]

I am stucked too, CommandarLoadFail error…

please fixed , miniboss rapwns, im try to compelte ranger c2 quest …

So, im stuck in Delmore Manor with the god of death A.K.A. CommanderLoadFail. Is there any fix to this or has ANY GM said something regarding this issue or are just hoping for an answer from them in like a couple of days?

So, I payed for no playing… Let’s hope we don’t get same issues on Free Version… More players will come…

Brace Yourselves

Can someone tell me if someone already gave any news in respect to Commanderloadfail ? because today almost did not play… server: Klaipeda.

Thanks.

gms wont even answer the tickets

I went to learn my attributes to Pyromancer trainer and had Comand error!!! There are only 2 channels and now I can’t logging to game!!!

1 Like

When are you going to fix all this bugs???

1 Like

same issue here… literally game breaking bug.

Where are the updates?

2 Likes

Went there for a freaking quest and now I’m stuck too, lol.

10 Likes

Dear lord, even as a web designer we design around “input ghosting” … how in the world did they omit that.

RIP

2 Likes

if the server is not fix before the reset, I hope seriously you give 3 dungeon access again…
because of you we lost a lot of levels… i dont care compensation tp or item , i just want my fu cking dungeon access…

4 Likes

One day the problem is with lag , another day is problem with disconnect and the problem now is with commanderloadfail … in the beta test had less trouble than has now … lamentable!

I could hardly play with so much trouble … please close the Klaipeda server and perform urgent maintenance, since this horrible !

2 Likes

i went down to the Mausoleum storage and now i cant log back on you guys only have 3 channel wth going on please get it to work

Uploading…

1 Like

2 Likes