Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding Server Log-in Issues [UPDATED]

Which makes it kinda pointless placing a server in NA and call it a SEA server.
But from what I read it seems they intend to relocate it to an actual “SEA” area. God knows where it’s gonna land :confused:

I mean there is already an indonesia server but not all SEA players enjoy playing there…

Don’t be so stupid full wipe, people are level 180+

It’s not completely pointless, it is a short term semi-solution which reduces the number of new players starting in Klai (which has had extreme population problems since day 1).

For SEA players the real benefits will be seen in the near future - although for now I do actually imagine you guys have a bit less lag and even competition for mob spawn than in Klai/Orsha. SEA players don’t lose anything by joining that server even though it’s not located in SEA right now, you just won’t get the majority of the benefit until later unfortunately x.x

It’s hard to please everyone.

WTF , I cant login from 13 30 , now at least 19 00 and i cant login to eu server fedimian , to another 3 servers i can , but to eu cant , what with this server >__<

I can’t login my main character…

Wow, replying to an old message that was made when 1 day passed from the launch. You are so smart.

Thank you very much, nothing constructive to say then move along

Well if the server actually solves the latency issues obviously everyone would love to go there else why bother? You don’t label a server with “NA” , “EU” , “SEA” etc. just for the sake of labelling it. I don’t really care if there are lesser competition and such, latency is still my main concern going to that “SEA” server.

Same goes for you. Or maybe there were 180’s on the first day?

Quite possibly I got to 104 in 2 days so anything is possible

Ehhh cannot login, still hangs at lodge screen “Connecting to server”

oh boy… i cant stay online more than 10 secs or something so i get dc’ed… Orsha btw :cry:

Stuck at CommandLoadFail at Pilgrims path :/. 3 hours already

CommandLoadFail

20characters

Endless “Connecting to Server” for Klapeida Server

Same here, although with the problems I’m reading about with Commander fail issues… I think I’m happy I couldn’t log on. :dizzy_face:

Klapadia down again, rip

is everyone off server or just some people?

though i imagine the people in forums are the ones with problems

not all, only some people