Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding Server Log-in Issues [UPDATED]

So everything is fine, as long as you aren’t the one effected?
Propose a better solution then.

1 Like

yeah i think the solution is to even out the player count in each server as soon as possible for a better EA experience, and not wait until after.

honestly, for new and in coming players for the next several days who are not in sea or EU are going to have to go in a server with a bunch of them who belong in a different server. they dont have the option to go to SEA

Full wipe is the easiest one. Make 200% EXP rates for two days after and players won’t even lose their progress.

No, but the same goes in both parties. Why should we remove everybody’s character. I bet there’s a mid term solution, but asking for removing EVERYBODY’S character is TOO much. I’d leave the game if that’s so.

In case you don’t know, there’s hundreds of people with 40+ level characters

i dont know why they can’t transfer immediately. idk

but i also dont know why in the hell people would open their founder packs on the first 3 hours, or even on the first day. you have major lag issues, bugs in game, server overload, and u decide to open your founder pack so u screw yourself over.

i would say to those people, you caused the problem.
otherwise you could make a new character on the new servers.

i just made a character reach lvl 30 in about 3 hours with the yesterday lag and queue, so if they reset everything there is no problem, if they give 200% or something like that to boost the exp rate ill reach lvl 50 in about 3 hours, looks fine for me, we should do a vote.

You must take on count that is one of the possible options. Probably there is no a solution that make happy everyone.

2 Likes

No, I don’t think a total wip is one of the options.There’s hundreds of people playing 50+ already, I’m sorry but I bet that would be a killer for the game.

1 Like

What I mean, Eu server works just fine, why wipe it ._.

well wiping klaipeda and orsha is easier than transferring each and every player to their respectful servers i’d imagine. The ones who aren’t from the region but went SEA or EU anyway, that’s their fault.

but wiping is a bad idea simply because of team names, progress and time spent, etc
and idk the process of giving each player their founder packs back. it might be more complicated.

you guys just need to implement team transfers to regional servers and everything will be perfectly fine. Why? because most of the EU/SEA players are still staying on US servers as they either want to keep their team names or have already redeemed their premium package

this is what you should be doing instead of trying to “fix” your lag/channel and server crashes/dungeon and every other problem you can think of

Experience and levels aren’t the only progress people make. Some people are completing the achievements in various areas not to mention people hunting rare items and such for gear. Those things aren’t “fixed” from a exp boost if our characters get wiped. And also you gotta deal with the issue of team names.

I have a friend who tried out the SEA server but the ping there is |
like… 200+ ms?
It’s 100 lesser than what we have on NA server but dang that’s still pretty high imo.

Doesn’t the transfer move everything including team names and exclusive items?

Seriously? There’s a lot of people might still do it. This things should might need to recode or optimize efficient way to handle packets, i suggest IMC should hire more expert server programmers and producers, not only koreans but foreigners also to learn from them. And also producer/game designer who can help improving the in-game funtion and feature. Need more field experts to save your game!

Why wouldn’t you disable the enter button after someone queues to login to the server?! Almost every other game does this!

1 Like

As far as I know the regional EU and SEA servers are still physically based in the US. Ping can be approximated mostly from location (how far away you are from the physical location of the server).

In the near future however they will be relocated - when that happens your ping should dramatically improve.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Agreed. On all points. But I reaaaaallyyyy hope we see the EU server back up today. They should AT LEAST have one guy on call and able to deal with these sorts of issues.

1 Like

Every damn Mapchange u will get an DC …

Btw its just happen > when im mounted