Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding Server Log-in Issues [UPDATED]

Well if the server actually solves the latency issues obviously everyone would love to go there else why bother? You don’t label a server with “NA” , “EU” , “SEA” etc. just for the sake of labelling it. I don’t really care if there are lesser competition and such, latency is still my main concern going to that “SEA” server.

Same goes for you. Or maybe there were 180’s on the first day?

Quite possibly I got to 104 in 2 days so anything is possible

Ehhh cannot login, still hangs at lodge screen “Connecting to server”

oh boy… i cant stay online more than 10 secs or something so i get dc’ed… Orsha btw :cry:

Stuck at CommandLoadFail at Pilgrims path :/. 3 hours already

CommandLoadFail

20characters

Endless “Connecting to Server” for Klapeida Server

Same here, although with the problems I’m reading about with Commander fail issues… I think I’m happy I couldn’t log on. :dizzy_face:

Klapadia down again, rip

is everyone off server or just some people?

though i imagine the people in forums are the ones with problems

not all, only some people

Channels are broken in klaipeda. This problem has locked down several players in random locations like pyromancer master’s house.

All my characters are now stuck with the error :frowning:

1 Like

My client is being updated at the moment. Anyone else?

today to try to change the map was disconnected from the game and never got back. It’s been two hours the only thing I see is the screen below.
Before at least it was possible to stay connected for 2 or 3 hours without being disconnected but now even that is possible.

4 Likes

wow the game has been down since 12midnight for Server: Kal…This is insane.

Does this company even care? How do they not have the servers rebooted.

Did they learn nothing from open beta in korea, and how is this a founders server… When this game goes public it’s going to fail

Fyi: down for 12 hours at 50 minutes

IMC please… feeback… Basic customer care actions…

6 Likes

We need help IMC, please? Hello? :sob: