Tree of Savior Forum

Re:Build - The Introduction

elemental essence

Its a player buff… 20sec duration. 20sec cooldown.

example:

Infrorocktor at start map are Earth Element and always take +50% dmg from Fire-skills (like Fireball).
The skill makes that +100% (at skill lvl 10)

new skill from Chronomancer

increases the cooldown of a enemy. pvp skill i guess

1 Like

Have you ever played pokemon?_?

Elemental Essence basically turn you into the type advantage pokemon :smiley: and make your move super effective on the mon that is weak to it :3

So do I have to use the enemy’s weakness element or any of my spell would do additional damage regardless of element??

I also noticed that the “yin tang” skill from Onmyoji has a surespell effect (at least from the ktest translation). How long does this last?

You can use anything but they take more dmg if you use a skill that would do +50% to them.

edited the post a bit.

I also noticed that the “yin tang” skill from Onmyoji has a surespell effect (at least from the ktest translation). How long does this last?

All Wizard skills have ‘surespell-effect / cant be interrupt’ after today’s ktest patch.

By “Wizard”, do you mean the entire class tree? O.O
What’s the purpose of rune of protection now then? XD
Would be nice though, less problems building classes that have cast times.

Surespell is only for normal hits, any knockack or the smallest breeze gets you off skill…

that’s the importance of the Rune :slight_smile:

oohh ok, thanks for the info. Back to yin yang though… it says it also has knockdown immunity… so how long does it last?

When they update translated blog about re:build classes? there are many changes and new tree.

This is for channeling skills. You’re safe from any form of interruption (attack, knockdown, knockback, pushback) while the channeling effect lasts (3 or 4s for Yin Yang don’t remember exactly).

A bunch of icons got changed (always like seeing that)

Chaplain is red, and also doesn’t have the “hidden class” decoration anymore
Corsair is also red because why the heck wouldn’t it be xD
Taoist is red, Rodelero is red (leaving Peltasta as the only blue class in Swordy tree LOL)

tos rebuild remind me of luna turn into luna plus. more people love luna rather than luna plus.thats why more ppl leave.and the game dead now.
500++ combination? pfft the old system can achieve more if you add another 2 circle, even without new class.
and the auto stat allocation? jeez… is this some mobile rpg auto game? how bout adding auto feature… more autos and soon you ll realize you just legalize botter.
dont say stuffs is for our convenience, you just took away freedom from choosing more variety of classes, and also stat building.
farewell.

More like “pick a rank 8 class and add any class that could be useful before it”

1 Like

now u can have 12 circles and choose any class … how is that less freedom than 10 circles and only can choose 2 new each circle.

but if u wanna go before even try the new system… bad for u i suppose. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

has they say in the blog, with the actual sistem 90% of players have one of 25 builds… so there is no variety in reality - those 25 are the combinations that WORK . and that is not a player problem, but a problem inherent to the skills scaling sand combinations . the new system will make each class much more centered and each skill more valid to pick it up at any time

( i said 25 as a approximation, i don’t remember how many are in reality, take with a grain of salt)

1 Like

anyone know what’s up with fire fox shikigami now? it says it boosts damage of fire skills by +95% just for having it following you. this seems wrong, surely?

@cesar_revolledo_v yeah it’s weird. con doesn’t even add block anymore and, even if it did add block, block is ■■■■ now (it reduces the damage you take instead of stopping it entirely). evasion is the new meta when it comes to defense, but dex doesn’t add evasion… so basically what you wanna do is wear +evasion gear… so yeah we basically have to get all new gear.

If you block and can direct the damage to your shield to have the shield loose durability and reduce the damage you take by 50% I think that is fair. Evasion works for certain classes but sucks at group tanking.
Therefore, Evasion tank for a strong boss, Block tank for big groups like challenge mode or trash because Block always blocks 50% damage if you block, evasion gets reduced the more monster you tank.

Aren’t they bringing damage closer together so whales aren’t gods anymore? Should open up more builds and let more people play together. Overall the damage got reduced and generally stats changed, I don’t think that is bad.

Personally I look forward to the changes but I don’t have a +20 full trans weapon, therefore =/.

2 Likes

I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they will follow up the changes to the systems with more content that spreads out and offers things to do for people at max level as well lower people.
The game still has a lot of potential in my opinion, even if I would change a lot to make different aspects of the game usable or viable again (most cards for example).

It is not that I can’t understand your anger, but I would still try to be hopeful.

Yeah, change it from STAB zu Type advantage.^^

What I understand about shikigami is that it adds “Critical attack” +95% to fire spells. Remember that magic can crit after the re:build, and Magic amp was changed to magic crit atk

So I can make a “WoW inspired” Fire Mage that goes full crit with Fire? =D
Well, not like there are dots or the damage stacking, etc. . But it certainly is nice if it works out that way.
Might be a reason why they removed “Flare”, because max Flare was close to 1000% with 3 Overheat and thus could probably really burst with this crit bonus.