Tree of Savior Forum

Re:Build - The Introduction

but now u can be a ENCHANTER and a BULLET MARKER ! imagine dual wielding guns with enchant ligthing and ice bullet at the same time. also u can be a thaumaturge and have ENLARGE HANDS AND QUIKEN… this is DA WAY
scout - thauma, enchanter , bulletmarker build

Re:Build patch is live on ktest.

Scout - Assassin - Outlaw

Swordsman - Cataphract - Hackapell - Templar

3 Likes

For the templar video, I don’t get why he couldn’t use the hackapell skills. Do they have a shield requirement or do they actually need two-hand swords now?

Edit: Nevermind, just looked at the video again. It looks like shield is a requirement.

Seems like the horse doesnt count as a mount

Cata damage from skills still garbage as you can see in the video. Only Steed Charge got boosted; Doom Spike nerfed. Tought they remove Acrobatic Mount since all skill damage factors will be increased, but no. Atleast we can wait to see if Acrobatic Mount double SP penalty is removed or not.

2 Likes

this says google about acrobatic mount lvl 5:

Give yourself a buff that increases the damage of skill only available on board. The SP of the skill that is used only in the boarding state is consumed additionally. The buff will be released if you are unloaded or the SP is low.

Increased damage 30%
Consumption SP 25% additional
Duration 30 seconds
Available on board

So they got rid of the Chronomancer’s Quicken and Haste, and instead gave him a debuff that adds time to the cooldown of random skills of enemies. (+Quick Cast) (For what I could get from the translation, anwyays)
I’m mainly a PvE player and this was my favorite class, even after all the nerfs and reagent requirements… Now I’m left with no skills I like. :frowning:

Unless Reincarnate, Stop and backmasking are actually useful for PvE and I don’t know how. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

bokor necro and sorc makes me vomit :tired:

1 Like

butterfly and shooting star are deleted in this new patch how sad is it, big nerfed is comming

Chaplain has a red class icon now, make more sense. Lol

1 Like

A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse! :haha:

4 Likes

so what skills can actually be used with that horse mount? and what does the horse mount do that riding a normal mount doesn’t?

Makes one of the peltasta buff becomes permanent. ^^

For the mount maybe you need to learn a mount attribute to use spells other than templars ones on the horse. But well who knows ^^

1 Like

I was here for the memes and there are non. I lost my faith in this community. 0/10 not worth coming back, yet again.

1 Like

I miss the old toxic forum community with all the memes/Flames.

It was chaotic and funny.

I like that horse O.O’’

Can anyone explain what elemental essence (Ele) and the new skill from Chronomancer does??
I’m confused as to what wizard subclass is good with casting classes now as quickcast is now in chrono and there is no sure spell :confused:
I mean yeah RC has a kinda surespell but the down time of that buff seems to be high