Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

@Battle_Forged @Ennislol

Update so far

Gotta have to like and hate this. I have tested on high atrribute and phy attack:

• to further enhance this builds prowess, I am dropping Spiral arrow for High Anchoring credits to @Battle_Forged. The skill hits like a truck.

• however, I encourage you not to max Crit shot but instead max Barrage and dump remaining to High Anchoring @Battle_Forged. It synergyzes with High Anchoring with the -cd attribute

• thanks to @Ennislol, I do confirm Tomahawk is the most damaging nuke of Falconer now. Almost twice than Pheasant but both with high CD. I then suggest putting a apoint in Roost. If you want to have more support than dps, put 5 on Sonic Strike @sandynicole320

Now to mergen which is the most complicated

• triple arrow despite weaker now vs before, still is one of the strongest. -15 pts

• homing arrow synergizes with aoe attack ratio stacking and hits as hard as yo momma when you were a small boi - 15 pts

• i take back my word on this for today. Jump shot is still amazing, despite weaker than before. Thanks to greyheim for pointing out it has true aoe, so as long as you got aiming it should hit everything

• thanks to @greyhiem, indeed zenith and arrow sprinkle and perhaps spread shot are 1 pointers

*reason is that when I got used to my rotations, I found myself with a lot of downtime. Spam sp pots and use camp foods if necessary

• remaining points still debating if put 1 on Downfall, then rest to Spread or vice versa. Most probably I will end up with 1 Spread shot, remaining in Downfall

Still Centau for red cards. Nether for green. Purple and blue up to prefernces

I do disclaim this is the best build, because this is mainly tweaked to performe well with mobbing in pve.

If some would like to have a bit of single target dps, Downfall is defnitely maxed and Spiral Arrow and just move points around a bit

1 Like

@adrian.agulto.rn
Can you pls post your build of archer ranger fletcher mergen build?

Sorry was busy in game, didnt see the replies.

Just keep in mind my exact loadout is more tailored to less buttons b/c I have the hands of Larry King, but its still great, just not min/max’d by any means.

For me the points youd have to invest just to get the confusion blind for niche situations just wasnt worth it for me so I left sonic and pre-emptive out all together.

As to mergen skills in general though its still the same, I think most people you ask are going to have different answers outside of triple and homing arrow, really isnt a wrong answer at that point just comes down to your playstyle and needs.

Im actually really comfortable only using triple arrow, homing arrow, arrow sprinkle, zenith, pheasant and tomahawk for pve in general, more so solo CMs b/c I do alot of kiting inbetween to efficiently group mobs to delete the entire screen so downtime isnt an issue for me, for others it could be though.

I am glad to see people actually engaging in the forums again though, since coming back 6 weeks ago the forums have literally had 4-5 rl days between replies in every thread outside of the ktos thread. I had never seen such a dead forum. I try to post when im not online or chasing the kids, its nice to see what works for other people, gets old digging through youtube for korean vids, I can only handle so much anime and dubstep music.

1 Like

IMPORTANT DISCORVERY
Blind debuff works on Saalus, dungeon, and velcoffer bosses. I just tested in all 4 of my velc runs.

It seems you DO NOT need 5 points into sonic strike for it. You do need pre-emp if you want to have it auto cast. The blind is inherent to the skill already. The lvl 5 gets your the confusion debuff that lowers attk and defense of the target (also good for pve, imo.)

So you can go lvl 1 Sonic, lvl 1 Pre-emp, and go for more circling (12/15) for me.

Btw, I am prolly going 10-homing, 15-triple, 10-downfall, 5-sprinkle, 5-zenith for merg.

@adrian.agulto.rn @battle_forged how is high anchoring?

@battle_forged if you do velc or raids, I really think the blind is worth 2 points (one is ss, one in PES). The boss doing nothing for 7 seconds is a god and in this patch where it seems we take more dmg than normal. And it eases up for the healers.

1 Like

Very nice so we can put in a point for zsomic Strike for manual debuff and another point for pES if mana sp usage isnt an issue? Very well then need to test that of worth

If all, I will take those 2 points from Pheasant as i feel aiming and circling should not be lower than max allocations. I agree with @Battle_Forged It is so annoying now that Aiming has a 15 sec downtime on max level

This is my skill build for ranger-falco-mergen, balanced between mobbing and bossing.
Hope you guys like it.

Mainly because we all know how we end up if we screw builds :disappointed_relieved:

You have too many 1 point skills, sp on skills don’t go up as you put in more skills. Your SP/SFR is awful. You’ll never keep your sp high enough to keep spamming so many inefficient skills.

High anchoring has a really high sfr, scales with aoe attack ratio, and lowers Barrage and Bounce shot cd, both of which imo have high SFR too

With my current setup barrage and bounce already clears packs of mobs. Let alone my homing arrow which has higher sfr than them right now

Currectly testing at lv80 enhance

15-barrage, 9-high anchor, 15-steady, 1-crit shot, 5 bounce?

Yeah, but if you need bit more single dps 1 high anchor and 8 spiral arrow

15 barrage? 15 steady? lv 10 is max lol

Before you mock someone else maybe you wanna check the accuracy of your statement

I highly discourage you not maxxing Circling, youre doing a huge mistake

A “balanced” build will only make you end up with a so-so character now in rebuild. You either be a pve, or pvp based

Sonic strike isnt like what it used to be. At most, I will take 1 point for it and another 1 point to PES only if Sp management issue is doable. Otherwise, no sp = no damage = no dps. You cannt rely on Auto attack now for dps. It has pong been proven, even before this rebuild, aa builds are long dead. There has been a good debate about it before

No bounce shot is losing a lot of dps too

For your mergen skills im okay with it, maybe you think bossing for saalus and such.

Uhhh what, did I miss something here?

Can you point out to me your phy attack on the screenshot of your cap dmg on that dungeon run? I seem to be lightyears away from that of what you have shown lol

@Ennislol

This is mine atm unbuffed, no weapon maintenance etc;

guys, i think the way to really test our AOE potential is through uphill, really hard

In the screenshot is was 10600-11800. I transcended my gear during the event, I’ll show my updated stats when I log on.

Here’s my updated stats after trans event (I have one Green gem in boots):

I haven’t tried uphill in rebuild, but I will because the amount of gem exp is great. And you get keista potions.

Thanks for the references @Battle_Forged @Ennislol

@7aniki Oh I actually never did uphill lol but if it is a good reference for aoe potential then maybe we should. So far the only comparison was cm runs so great idea