Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

I know! But still, I’d like to have the strongest PvE possible. :frowning:

Ya @Ennislol could help you with a high end raid loadout for sure, im just running;

Archer: Concentration 5 - Swift Step 5 - Twin Arrow 5
Ranger: Steady Aim 15 - Heavy Anchoring 15 - Critical Shot 10 - Bounce Shot 5
Falcon: Circling 15 - Pheasant 15 - Aiming 10 - Tomahawk 5
Mergen: Triple Arrow 15 - Homing Arrow 15 - Arrow Sprinkle 10 - Zenith 5

But again, my goal is to shrink buttons, keep it all easily accessible and sp costs low, combined with my monster cards it lets me easily farm w/o drinking my profits or spending an hour on my alchemist mule making pots.

It can also do raids, its not god awful single target, you can open with Tomahawk for the DoT, arrow sprinkle and then spam your skills while weaving critical shot and keeping anchoring debuff on, most of our area skills also do good single target damage when your in the target’s face.

Min/max wise though id definitely copy Ennislol’s or Adrian’s loadouts, im a hardcore casual, I play 8+ hours a day but its just chilling and farming the majority of the time, solo’ng CMs, working on collections etc.

2 Likes

8 hours a day isn’t casual, hehe. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I just mostly focused on your build since you’re the one who posted it all. But the different opinions make me doubt and rethink, lol :frowning:

Ya but alot of that is playstyle, what I mean is they take additional skills, say barrage or spread shot and they need those to clear mob packs.

With my reduced skills I still have 1 or 2 half the time I dont even need or use to clear a CM stage b/c of the way I constantly move/kite and gather mobs, I have more then enough to clear CM5 or 6 alone comfortably. I dont waste a skill unless I have like 20 mobs grouped, thats why im so deadset on homing and triple, I want the big, big nukes.

1 Like

Yeah, I understand that. I like them as well. They’re the reason I went for Mergen! :smile:

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yaeh6gx2

Is what I am currently using.

@battle_forged is right it depends a lot on what you’re doing and what you want to be doing.

@sandynicole320 You want to strike a balance between what you’re doing mainly, playstyle, and preference.

I do a lot of party play (cm, raids, velc), and I like to try on bernice dungeon. I did my first rebuild bernice (without transcendence), and realized I need more skills to do dmg. I’m not ranking as high as I’d like (possibly due to boss rng) but will give it a go with this new spec and transcendence.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Interesting… People getting Twin Arrow instead of Multi Shot now. And I thought Circling was to be maxed?!

It’s honestly based on your experience and stuff. My party usually kills the mobs before circling is close to ending. I’d rather max pheasant than circling for me. I know @adrian.agulto.rn prefers circling. It’s up to you.

Also, the last skill in archer is prolly negligible. I hardly ever use it.

@sandynicole320 you have a bit of time to figure it out, just do a buncha content and see what you’re liking. You get 3 respecs every day.

1 Like

xD I’m gonna go crazy figuring things out, haha

So many replies! Well you guys will probbly hate me for this, lol

I respec’d once again. But the core idea is what @Battle_Forged has been saying. We will have the +/- same core skills, then tweaking the remaining skills will depend on just what you prefer…

As you can see @sandynicole320 We have different preferences. I for example like Circling, Ennislol may prefer Pheasnt, and battle forged’s goal is least amount of skills to manage

So far, I did my best recopying Ennislol dmg in dg with dmg cap, but I am not sure why I can’t replicate lol

Going back to myrespec’, I am trying PES with lv5 sonic strike for the debuff. Lv1 sS for blind but I thought the -def % may come in handy in the future

Have you solo’d in rebuild @Battle_Forged until stage 6? I seem to have problems comfortably clearing it with 35k+ def and I dont think I can tweak any further at the moment. I did clear stage 7 with a friend today so I was quite happy too. Still planning to figure out the best allocation for me

1 Like

Give us your full skill list, like they did. :wink: Pretty please?! <3

because i dont plan to farm kraujas set, i change ranger to piper.

piper has skill (weltbaum) that double our party damage for 2 x 15 second, fits perfectly within circling 25 second duration (bonus +2 AAR for mergen skills).
and flame dance combo (tomahawk + friedenslied)

this build is more SP friendly and very funny

I will try, when I get home. Though I disclaim it is most optimal as I am still figuring out the last bits and pieces

1 Like

well but it’s true… also I’m not mocking anyone. I just said it’s not possible since lv 10 is max lol

I did see PP has synergy with that skill with Mergen. Quite interesting build yeah…

That is indeed viable, though personally it will feel more of a nuke/burst build + great support

I wonder if it stacks with glassmole? Do you know the change they did with the card?

I showed you a ■■■■■■■ ingame screenshot, wtf man? you’re using outdated websites to prove something that isn’t wrong and even stated that I was mocking someone. Not gonna reply you anymore

mine is 15 too tho…

i think your ranger hasnt been leveled to lv 31+

2 Likes