Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

I will have to try spiral again, when I tried it originally it was in Saalus on the new bosses smoking bath salts and crystal meth so that could have skewed my perception of it.

The biggest take away for me though is; triple arrow and homing arrow are by far the 2 strongest mergen skills now and if you arent maxing those 2 I think you are selling yourself short, the other 15 points I dont think there is a wrong answer, its whatever fits you better.

Gamers dont realize the impact playing 8-12 hours a day has on their fingers and wrists, down the road it catches up with you. I am only 38 but I have been at this since I was 18, starting off playing final fantasy 11 for 12 years, so after 20 years of gaming ya, my hands are wrecked, I think its going to be 1000x worse for this new generation b/c of smart phone usage, the texting is just going to multiply the effects.

2 Likes

Tomahawk for all your aoe needs.

1 Like

Nice how much phy attack do you have and attributes please for point of reference?

Have to agree, I am still on testing things out buy yeah Triple still hits hard, not as hard, but still good.

And if we are maxing Homing and Triple, it only makes sense sense it will scale of our aoe attack ratio which we stack anyways

I realized if I want to focus on precisely pve mobbing, I might have to just drop Downfall as well since this skill is mainly for killing bosses and probably hence why ktos players deem it highly

Ennisol is well geared, pretty much full velco. Ive been away for nearly 2 years, coming back about a month before re: build so velco wise im just sporting the bow atm.

I put tomahawk in my falc build though and maxed it, I like it, just want it to be a lil bigger area is all. Bossing wise go I wil never waste my time on world bosses in this game unless they change superior demon lords, I am not going to spend 2-3 hours on anything, ever. Not to mention you arent guarnteed anything even remotely good or a cube at all depending on the amount of parties and whales present so all I care about is mobbing efficiency.

But but… By bossing I just didnt mean demon loards, how about velco and boruta or do you not plan to use them for those runs? If yes then it makes sense

We did world bosses today. They apparently take like 15 mins now.

Yeah my pattk is pretty good 10600-11800. My Tomahawk attribute is 100. The aoe is smaller than I’d like too.

Thanks for that reference! Have you and @Battle_Forged tried solo cm runs as well?

You’re awaiting the trans discount event? Pretty sure you will even have a better max by then too

Ya nice to hear world bosses are reasonable now, will have to start trying to catch marnox, rexi and others.

I have always solod my CMs rather then group for the $, after re: build CM is so much faster for me atleast. Atm I kill the boss with like 6-8min left depending on the stage.

The other thing is the majority of our mobbing skills work just fine on bosses as well, like on a raid boss id just open with tomahawk to apply the dot, arrow sprinkle, triple arrow, homing arrow while i move to reposition, pheasant, etc, while weaving critical shot to mantain stacks.

PA atm is 11,844-13,626

Ill have to look at my PA later in game, im not sure what im at currently, outside that velcoffer bow with wastrel ichor and t8 red gems I just have temporary/budget gear so I doubt its too crazy. As any dps my priorty is always the weapon, once its T10 ill start on other slots, I really want tot eventually get Velco Armors with Ignas Plate ichors, 59STR/CON/INT on every single piece would be crazy.

1 Like

Until what stage do you solo them now in rebuild? I noticed they actually have been significantly buffed though

Are you waiting to trans your bow? Yeah ignad lookd like the best ichor but another rng and :sweat_smile:

Thanks a lot, guys, for the input on skill builds and allocation! I’m gonna reset now to @Battle_Forged 's build, hehe. :smiley:

I’m glad Homing Arrow is used, since it’s such a fun skill, lol

Haha, so OP! Birdie so strong!

Guys, when it comes to Falconer skill allocation… If I were to get Sonic Strike 5 so I can get the Confusion attribute, would you guys take points from Pheasant? I’m pretty sure Aiming and Circling are the most important to max, and I’d get Roost and Pre-Emptive Strike anyway. :thinking:

6 points to blind and debuff is really your call but right now I have personally dropped it

Now I looked closely on falco attributes, it depends what you want. If your falco is support inclined than dps, yeah go for it

@Battle_Forged @Ennislol

Update so far

Gotta have to like and hate this. I have tested on high atrribute and phy attack:

• to further enhance this builds prowess, I am dropping Spiral arrow for High Anchoring credits to @Battle_Forged. The skill hits like a truck.

• however, I encourage you not to max Crit shot but instead max Barrage and dump remaining to High Anchoring @Battle_Forged. It synergyzes with High Anchoring with the -cd attribute

• thanks to @Ennislol, I do confirm Tomahawk is the most damaging nuke of Falconer now. Almost twice than Pheasant but both with high CD. I then suggest putting a apoint in Roost. If you want to have more support than dps, put 5 on Sonic Strike @sandynicole320

Now to mergen which is the most complicated

• triple arrow despite weaker now vs before, still is one of the strongest. -15 pts

• homing arrow synergizes with aoe attack ratio stacking and hits as hard as yo momma when you were a small boi - 15 pts

• i take back my word on this for today. Jump shot is still amazing, despite weaker than before. Thanks to greyheim for pointing out it has true aoe, so as long as you got aiming it should hit everything

• thanks to @greyhiem, indeed zenith and arrow sprinkle and perhaps spread shot are 1 pointers

*reason is that when I got used to my rotations, I found myself with a lot of downtime. Spam sp pots and use camp foods if necessary

• remaining points still debating if put 1 on Downfall, then rest to Spread or vice versa. Most probably I will end up with 1 Spread shot, remaining in Downfall

Still Centau for red cards. Nether for green. Purple and blue up to prefernces

I do disclaim this is the best build, because this is mainly tweaked to performe well with mobbing in pve.

If some would like to have a bit of single target dps, Downfall is defnitely maxed and Spiral Arrow and just move points around a bit

1 Like

@adrian.agulto.rn
Can you pls post your build of archer ranger fletcher mergen build?

Sorry was busy in game, didnt see the replies.

Just keep in mind my exact loadout is more tailored to less buttons b/c I have the hands of Larry King, but its still great, just not min/max’d by any means.

For me the points youd have to invest just to get the confusion blind for niche situations just wasnt worth it for me so I left sonic and pre-emptive out all together.

As to mergen skills in general though its still the same, I think most people you ask are going to have different answers outside of triple and homing arrow, really isnt a wrong answer at that point just comes down to your playstyle and needs.

Im actually really comfortable only using triple arrow, homing arrow, arrow sprinkle, zenith, pheasant and tomahawk for pve in general, more so solo CMs b/c I do alot of kiting inbetween to efficiently group mobs to delete the entire screen so downtime isnt an issue for me, for others it could be though.

I am glad to see people actually engaging in the forums again though, since coming back 6 weeks ago the forums have literally had 4-5 rl days between replies in every thread outside of the ktos thread. I had never seen such a dead forum. I try to post when im not online or chasing the kids, its nice to see what works for other people, gets old digging through youtube for korean vids, I can only handle so much anime and dubstep music.

1 Like

IMPORTANT DISCORVERY
Blind debuff works on Saalus, dungeon, and velcoffer bosses. I just tested in all 4 of my velc runs.

It seems you DO NOT need 5 points into sonic strike for it. You do need pre-emp if you want to have it auto cast. The blind is inherent to the skill already. The lvl 5 gets your the confusion debuff that lowers attk and defense of the target (also good for pve, imo.)

So you can go lvl 1 Sonic, lvl 1 Pre-emp, and go for more circling (12/15) for me.

Btw, I am prolly going 10-homing, 15-triple, 10-downfall, 5-sprinkle, 5-zenith for merg.

@adrian.agulto.rn @battle_forged how is high anchoring?

@battle_forged if you do velc or raids, I really think the blind is worth 2 points (one is ss, one in PES). The boss doing nothing for 7 seconds is a god and in this patch where it seems we take more dmg than normal. And it eases up for the healers.

1 Like

Very nice so we can put in a point for zsomic Strike for manual debuff and another point for pES if mana sp usage isnt an issue? Very well then need to test that of worth

If all, I will take those 2 points from Pheasant as i feel aiming and circling should not be lower than max allocations. I agree with @Battle_Forged It is so annoying now that Aiming has a 15 sec downtime on max level