Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

+1 for this

Also if you use Ataka, Arrow sprinkle sfr too low it kinda wastes your ataka procs

Sadly, Downfall is weak. Only sounds good on paper

With the DPS meter on cm7 runs, my #1 rank damage comes from triple arrow explosions. So… Maybe start from there?

How can I get more crit? I have it on all my gear except my weapon trinket which will net me another ~240ish. I even have an 11% crit awakening. I get 3128 self buffed.

Should I go Mergen/Ranger/Falco for the huge aoe buff? What’re other ways to get aoe ratio, because I really like the loot chance and single target damage from hunter.

I did a solo ow15 and this is the damage breakdown:

Once I get some more class points, I’m going to give mergen/ranger/falco a try.

Hm, I think you should first decide what you really want to be good at… I am saying this because you run hunter for single target but you also use it for loot, so kinda halfway already…

If you also prefer to run cm7’s, I would suggest falco as aiming + circling AAR is huge buff to Mergen kit… But if you’re geared fletcher is fine, though one can easily tell the difference if it was a falconer in a party…

Oh and re crit, mainly from ichors?

I want to be able to farm CM’s in group content without feeling useless. but I also want to do well on the weekly boss, and eventually raid content. I don’t dislike mergen/hunter/falco, but as my gear is getting better, I was hoping to move into builds that were more damage oriented and less support. maybe I should just reroll bb. they don’t seem to have to compromise lol.

Ataka is a set? sorry i’m new

correct!

you will need 12 misrus chain for complete set 4 armor 1 weapon (each chain need 1 misrus chain recipe, 1 planium and 3 pamoka solution)

How can I farm the Ataka set? You said something like pamoka, but I dont know what is this

You can buy pamoka bottle at npc left of wizard master at klaipedia. 1 million each
Then go to market, buy misrus chain recipe

vaivora bow ichor give u 700 crit rate.
aoe from drakonas frieno , dionys pet from leticia box and hair acc

i want dionyss but very expensive LoL

Thanks man. Vaivora bow isn’t in the immediate future, but I can look into the head accessories and even those accessories.

Let me see if I understand it correctly. Should I got Varna Set, and use misrus chain to transform it into Ataka Varna?

correcto!
and you should get every ichor part that containt crit rate too for ataka

What would “Ichor” be? :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

ichor is the stats that you extract (10% chance of success) from any purple/orange identified equipment, then it can be put to legend equip.

for example you have orange bow with this stats
-224 STR
-224 CON
-224 DEX
-745 crit rate
-745 evasion
-1495 attack against cloth enemies

you go to telivalis blacksmith at fedimian and use extract menu ichor to extract that stats, if success it will become ichor item. Then use that same blacksmith to put that ichor to your varna bow

I got it, thank you so much!!!

Sorry for off topic… My friend is playing as “Bullet marker”, he tried to find some build here on the forum, but found nothing… Do you guys now any build for it? (itens, cards, tips)

1 Like

You’re the best, thank you bro… Also can I ask something else? look like you know too much about the game. What arts skills are good for this Mergen build?

based on my experience:

archer leap art is good, take it
mergen arrow sprinkle art is trap, very bad
falconer hanging shot art is niche, sometime useful for invincible, but that is very rare occurence
fletcher magic arrow art is not really useful, i ended up mostly using non-art version because art disable silence attribute
wugushi venom art is great, +50% STR with 100% uptime, sadly wugu can crit and their crit wasting ataka potential
i dont play ranger, cant comment

1 Like

mergen art is skill damage art , need 80 mystical page and 200bg , buy before price become high after ark patch next update

1 Like