Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

what is setup for 1.5b-3b damage for weeklyboss? i am using vaivora bow now still cannot reach 1b damage LoL

Can you record your play runs? So we can see if youā€™re doing something wrong or maybe youā€™re missing a mechanic or gimmick to the fights.

It usually is the best way to see how to improve.

maybe because i am cannot critical, but highest rangking with 2b++ damage how they can crit? minimum crit skill and appraiser?

I have the normal +16 wep, +11 armors. All trans. The only boss I havenā€™t gotten all the weekly rewards from is Blut I think?

From this, you seem to have the same gear as most people. Can you post your damage break down from your run? Or record a video?

Your gear seems fine. Whatā€™s your spec again?

What monster cards are good for this build? And should I go full STR in F1 ?

red prison cutter (+30% dmg against bleeding)
purple rajapearl (10% to bleed)
green swordmaster (+120 STR)
blue shino master (+300 eva)

all str

Thank you so muchā€¦ Iā€™m lvl 220 yet, any advice? set or something like that? before end game first time playing

before lv 400 just finish episode 11 to claim episode 11 free savinose equip reward.

After that start working on varna equip and collect 48 pamoka in the way, to craft ataka set

sorry for off-topic

feels like thereā€™s some updates i missed readingā€¦
where to get swordmaster and shino master card?
is it from mercenary badge shop?

yes, shino master is available now at itos merc badge. swordmaster at least 2 month later will be available

2 Likes

The swordsman card is OP every physical build be running it lol

statt staten my stat without buff , i have crit chance enchant and evasion 20% but i donā€™t use it for daily play , my seal is +1 , +3 so expensive

Sorry I meant after you do a Weekly Boss, screenshot the damage meter breakdown so we can see your skill breakdown and dmg.

What are the recommended ichors perimeters for the equipments? Really weak right now with just the Ep11 gear, no legendary enhancement or anything. Also how do you guys cope the SP consumption?

armor:
STR 70+
CON 70+
crit rate 240+
(DEX or Evasion)

Bow:
STR 200+
CON 200+
Crit rate 700+
Evasion 700+
DEX 200+
attack against X (preferably cloth because moring and glacier both using cloth)

eat camp food buff will help you manage SP

1 Like

i donā€™t record my run with hunter it is around 840m damage, but with mergen damage is lower damage

Were you asking for help to do 1.5-3b total? or for each attempt?

I think itā€™s incredibly hard to do that much in 1 attempt on this current weekly boss as a fletch/ranger/merg.

Just gonna piggyback off this thread and ask for help. Iā€™ve played Mergen/Falco/Hunter and Mergen/Hunter/Ranger now and I feel like my damage is a lot lower than it should be considering what I have. I feel like Iā€™m not contributing much damage in stage 6 and 7 of CMā€™s. I can only hit 170m damage on the weekly boss despite living through nearly all of the fight.

These are my stats unbuffed.

Ranger:
High Anchoring Level 5
Steady Aim Level 15
Critical Shot Level 10
Spiral Arrow Level 10
Bounce Shot Level 5

Hunter:
Coursing Level 15
Rush Dog Level 1
Retrieve Level 15
Praise Level 1
Growling Level 1
Howling Level 9
Hounding Level 5

Mergen:
Spread Shot Level 15
Down Fall Level 5
Homing Arrow Level 10
Arrow Sprinkle Level 10
Zenith Level 5

Iā€™m also using 3x rajaperl, 3x prison cutter, and 3x netherbovine cards. All my of abilities are at level 70, with like 5 or 6 of them at 100. Am I just not utilizing skill combos or something? Am I missing some major component to this game that will give me more damage? Is my gear just not as good as I think? Help

Your crit rate seems low.

for cm u need triple arrow and minimum 20 AOE attack ratio