Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

I would add about magic arrow art:

With art, it becomes a Dot and you don’t need to worry about it missing. However you lose the silence.

When it is normal, it actually procs your ataka. This wastes ataka procs on a low sfr skill. So I toggle it often depending on what I’m doing.

Cms I like the silence on bosses, legends raids I like the dot, wrb I change depending on boss mechanics.

Definitely a good art, just needa manage it a bit more.

1 Like

Are the blue evasion cards from kedoran npc any good? Is the 300 eva worth over +30% from zaura given that we do stack on eva just like we do with crit?

tested just now, art-MA dot can crit too

Enchantment can get a max crit rate of 25%, if u manage to get about 20% ++, it will greatly increase your critical chance.

hi aniki, just a Q, why u use fletcher instead of hunter?

because i have vaivora bow, would be a waste if i dont pick fletcher

2 Likes

oh I see…
I was wondering.

thanks! I’ll change to fletcher only when I get vaivora then

oh and i lazy enough to prepare two +16 T10 varna bow to be equipped on pet (in case i dont have vaivora bow yet)

Art MA can crit, yeah. But does it actual proc your ataka with it? Last time I tested (a while back) the art doesn’t proc it.

Regular MA, is also better if you have multiple fletchers for an encounter like Boruta,because the dot overwrites each other.

1 Like

edit: oh wow! you are correct, art-MA’s crit doesnt proc ataka. I owe you an apology
does it mean wugu dot wont proc ataka too?

Guys, I finished episode 11 but I didn’t won any ARK… someone knows why? I got the Savinose set, but no arks

Yeah so you usually want to use Art-MA normally because it’ll add to your damage without proccing ataka on its low sfr.

But on Boruta, if you have a lot of fletchers, coordinate so you only have one person using art-MA because multiple ones overwrites each other.

1 Like

I forgot. I think could be a different story line?

but bleeding from card and broadhead could trigger ataka too right?
@moita96 ark is from episode 12 quest https://tos.neet.tv/quests/72259

no, bleed cannot crit , but broadhead first damage can crit

1 Like

Anything changed for this build after last update? :pleading_face:

nope, nothing changed

1 Like

thank you mate for attention

magic arrow trigger ataka after patch

The art-MA? or just natural MA?