Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

By settings you mean the new change? Tried to uncheck?

There’s also a slider for the speed of the targeting circle on keyboard, if it’s too low you probably wont be able to move the circle.

1 Like

tried every settings still no luck. turning companion on off does not help as well. weird there are times when i can target it and most of the time i cant

Thank you man, I appreciate it.

1 Like

If you’re doing uphill and cm, you’ll need more skills that do aoe.

You’ll need homing for sure. And it’s better to max pheasant over sonic strike (imo)

1 Like

man AAR has to be one of the most dificult add to get in the game hahaha
i wanted to get enough to be confortable to farm without have to use centaurus cards, to try out the poison build card or other cards just for fun, but no luky at all and now i see my self farming for abyss acessories

Yeah but it is rewarding… When you stack aoe ratio for skills that use aoe, the dmg is not additive but multiplicative (atleast for me) as the dmg you deal is given to more number of mobs instead of just adding dmg on top of dmg

I used to just use x2 Phada and Nepag necklace, so that is +4 AaR. I also tried not using centaurus but you simply just need those +6 AAR from it so we have to stick with it for now

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to be of help

1 Like

I completely understand you on that, was just wondering if there was a point where killing less things faster was better than killing more things per rotation, and so i belived that poison build would be better, guess i’ll have to test once i get a lot of ARR

Do you have an addon to tell time left of aiming or other skills not shown in status bar ? (or it is shown somewhere that im not aware again XD)

on other notes regarding the aiming of pheasant if anyone having the same problem, i reset my skill weird enough it fixed it.

You may not really tell the difference until around cm stage 5, very manageable to solo at this point… But beyond that gets tricky, in that scenario you may kill fewer mobs faster but you will be swarmed by other mobs and post patch, these mobs don’t die easily due to higher def and HP iirc

Dont get me wrong though, in relation to another thread actually Wugu is also a strong choice for CM farming since iirc poison / elemental ignores def and only works on the elemental table +/- dmg. But yes, I can testify that really high AAR is very satisfying. Imagine clearing a wave of stage 5 cm mobs with 1 OH of Homing Arrow for example.

@gengengengengen So far I dont think any add on for Aiming, or if it is even necessary, as the visual will be far more obvious than anything else. You may download rebuild cdtracker addon though to monitor other things like Circling and Crit Shot buff :slight_smile:

yeah about the visuals, i dont know why but my falconer got a lot of bugs, i can see from status bar of mobs that theyre under aiming but theres no purple circle at their feet. randomly it appears and disappears from time to time. Not settings related as well. i swear every archer bug i encountered its always with my falco. lol.

will try to screenshot some time.

Hi dude, i got some questions…

image About Falcon: is Tomahawk bad now? i thought Sonic Strike was the bad one, but i should be taking it at least on 5 for the auto Sonic (Pre-Emptive Strike)? also how does the [Cofusion] from the Sonic Attribute debuff works? yeah it decreases mobs def but increases mob atk, but does it make em attack each other as well? or just they get angrier and scarier with less accuracy from blind?

image About Mergen: when bossing, my defense isn’t quite low, specially because im using leather set for crit%, which makes getting close for Down Fall kinda hard, also on CM isn’t quite useful

This is a build im going for next MER>FALC>RAN https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y2zdep5s

Im usually moving at the last circle, been wugu (sucked), Fletcher (piano fest, not worth the effort) ,Hunter (tanky, kinda useful for CM with Fear and great for common farm loot chance), and currently Sapper (hella boring), so Ranger is my next option and im about to give up on Mergen unless i get one cool last circle to try, my first ranger build pre-RE: was RAN>FLET>MERG, was nice but, a lot changed, anyway i hope to find my “definitive” build soon (“definitive” because it will proly be garbage in a couple of months with some IMC patch lol)

sorry i think you miss undertod me, i was not talking about wugu, when i said “poison build”

i was talking about the set off 3 Velnia Monkey and 3 Biteregina witch gives 30% damege + almost 10% change to poison (wich is said that it’s damage is based on HP)

i did see some videos with this, though is one year old build it looked pretty good, and that’s why i was curious about it

Tomahawk isn’t actually bad, but the otger good half of it comes off as a DoT (dmg over time) that others do not appreciate (or simply wouldnt want to wait for). I leave it atleast lv1 for spam skill, but great if we can max it too if we can spare it

You only need lv1 sonic strike for PRe emptive to work. Most ppl just suggest lv5 for the attribute you mentioned. No, they dont get confused, which is ironic with its title yes, they do get blinded though iirc. Moreso, -25% defense. More noticeable with bosses

Downfall is mainly a bossing skill. In CM, it is not really useful (atleast not until stage 6 boss). Otherwise on mobs it aint great as the skill stops when the main target dies, hence the damage stops

Fletcher is a bossing circle, more single target, great for that purpose. Wugu, like I said above, is actually good now especially with ignore def damage. Hunter can be useful if you farm CM5 spam and / or with party (makes life easy). Sapper is also strong combined with other circle. Ranger is great mainly because of Crit shot + steady aim, for 2H bow wielders who like this gameplay

1 Like

…or if you wanna go that route you can simply equip red cards specific to the mobs your farming at (moa cards for demon for example) then you still have 3 purple card slots, on top of that you dont have to proc poison first, it outright adds +30% dmg

1 Like

dunno why, after tasting dop-pelt-mata, it feels like archer with 14k patk’s AOE isnt as strong as swordman with 10k patk’s AOE.
Feels unoptimized

1 Like

I cant test unfortunately :frowning:

It’s because ranger falc merg is a pretty balanced spec.

It’s becoming more and more apparent that it’s a pretty good overall spec, and in this game that makes it just middle of the road.

There are clearly many specs that out dps it because they are just broken or they have some crazy synergy.

Feels like, the game’s going out of the solo player route, and getting into a more party oriented play style???

Yeah, at the chance the red cards get useless against cm boss that are random, but since cms are more about cleaning packs of mobs faster, I guess you are right hahah

And I love wugu, leveling one with pied Piper and is not absurdly good, but is fun as hell, making de mobs dance follow me into their death’s only down side is the down time if you use the 3 aoe poison all together you’ll pass at least 10 sec without doing aoe damage (need the third class to fill the Gap)
But the fact that only wide miasma hits flying mobs drives me crazy some times