Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

i see it just looked like it “bounced” like killed one mob with 3 hits remaning 2 go to another mob

I miss undertod you when u had sayed “fletcher variant” for it to replace mergen not Falco hahahha, but Ranger > Falco > Fletcher gives the feeling that it will be laking a lot of things

Anyway i’m thinking on doing a build similar to what @Farms_Alot showed, since it is my first toon and i kinda need it to make a bit of everything, even knowing it wont be the best on anything, being decent is good enough

@Farms_Alot He is right, you don’t have to be end game at once… But if you’re looking for a build that is, what I would say, a good balance between utility, dps, and ofcourse fun (which is relative though), falconer is a great choice. :slight_smile:

i’m cool with ranger > falco > mergen, was just wondering that until i get to the point of have 3 toons one for each “objective” i need a toon that can do things decently, and @Farms_Alot build makes sense for this

Makes sense, thought that linker/sweller was for farming crafting mats

And with the changes that are coming next pach, we wont need alts for farm Velc anymore, so realy don’t know if i’ll invest time on then for a while

as for gear fresh lvl 390 should be doing what? CM on saussi 9 and dailyes?

Very well said! I laughed at kajilion resets, because at one point I had 1,2k lol

1 Like

i think it’ll take to long to lvl my SR, but i’ll keep in mid that i need to lvl him hahahah
which HG should i be doing?

if you have a high end gear, it is possible to finish cm6 around 9mins more or less

well i can survive in Baubas cave just having a bit of mana problem, the cd of mana potion is to high hahaha

All card level 10? Alchemist potion now have low cooldown and you definitely don’t spam skill non stop like in CM/bossing. It’s enough for farming. Even in CM, alchemist potion alone enough to maintain sp with some npc potion.

You can buy 2k-3k alchemist sp potion in market with lv 10 card value. If 3 card value, potion can last you 1 year(lel) for that 1 character. Even not level 10, I don’t see any reason to waste resources for such cards. Plus the cost of removing card once you decide to farm other place or using the character outside farming.

i get your point, but i’m really new, like first char ever at lvl 390 so rn i have no other thing to do than farming, investing resources on something that will sped or make the farming more confortable looks like the right path for me

1 Like

Each of 30 character using that specific type cards? Such farming commitment.

@gabrielbianchin7
For convenience? yes.
For cost saving? hard to break even.
For faster farm? make no difference.
Rikaus is more universal if you’re not using damage combo card. I’m using this but only on Dragoon cos the rest of my characters don’t really struggle with sp.

All my 20 char can solo 21f in 10min ish with various build. So I can already be a higher end farmer? lel if that what you call high end farming that’s so boring.

Good job on shifting the topic (and triggered), it’s about the sp regen vs mob card. I gave credit for being convenient but that’s it. For newer player it’s better just to set your card to suits many content, not just for that map. Especially when newer player hardly can solo cm to really benefit that card setting.

He said he had no other thing to do than farming.

If you’re committed to spamming cms for farming (which is good silver to time spent ratio), getting the sp regen cards specific for they cm is a great idea.

But if you don’t like the monotony of that, Rikaus is obviously better.

This game is vastly easier to progress in when you have multiple characters specialized in specific areas. Obviously that’s a large time and resource commitment, but it’s worth it as you’ll be much more efficient in the areas you’re focusing on.

1 Like

I have nothing else i can do but farming HG or leveling another toon to do it more efficiently

My archet now can only do CM until lvl 2, almost never get past lvl 3… so i`m weak as F

Leveling another toon right now feels like i had all that work with the archer for nothing, and i know it wa smy mistake not leveling a thaumathurge first

So i`ll lvl the SR > Thauma > linke/renchanter when i’m in the mod for it, and farming hg with the archer when i feel like beeing lazy

that aside i personaly preffer the refound SP cards, even if it cost more, and i end up needing to change it once i’m strong to farm CM, cause i hate carrying potions hahaha

1 Like

I concur, though it is true that it may be not the “most efficient” if you do compute the max level card to its sp pot equivalent. But honestly, if you are a dedicated farmer with toons those few lv10 cards are nothing.

I’d personally go having those cards, then ultimately having less things to worry about keeping my SP spamming more keys on my keyboard (as farming a lot of cm runs are boring indeed) than mere few millions that can go a very long way (if you’re a dedicated farmer that is).

I’d happily spend, what, between 12-14m per toon so I know i will have no sp issues even without sp pots 99% of the time. But all of these are personal preferences

1 Like

If you want to farm, and you’re looking for ways to speed it up and for a more comfortable farming experience, just check the mobs’ elements and get those cards that give +sp% per kill. The few millions you have to spend will go a very long way. The return of investment is worth it.

1 Like

Forum

• a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Just in case.

As he said, he don’t even pass stage 3 CM. Even if in party, you need last hit to have the 10% chances to gain sp is even worse.

The card is for convenience, yes, when you are 1-2 shotting all the way to stage 5. But when you don’t have decent weapon, decent attribute, you will still be spamming potion which don’t really solve his problem. Don’t give false impression of that card, he won’t get same result.

:man_shrugging:

You still triggered about that? Lol ok I’m sorry it was a joke. I only gave my view on that card, chill.

And it was not about you, it’s about that card on newer player. Stop being self centered and showing off.

What build are you talking about? Isn’t this mergen thread?

Ranger Fletcher Mergen still top bossing build for 2H bow users. :tired: