Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

Explain plz m’lord

20 plz

Right now sapper does so much damage that mergen’s dps can be just neglected. Taking just ranger for 50% crit power and some filler skills and falconer/appraiser/piper will get you more dps. By digts. If you have 2h bow that is.

On mergen you have to actually use all those skills, then spam ranger skills, then spam fletcher’s skills ( i have no idea why would anyone take fletcher) That gives you a damn piano. And with that piano and sweaty fingers you will still deal less damage than sapper pressing 1 button every 40 - 60 seconds.

hmm, seeing is believing.

Can you make a video of sapper soloing CM 21f for comparison?

Too lazy to do cm - check out velco.
1 velco stage per 1 spike shooter.

not convinced, because the sapper damage is buffed by weltbaum.

And?
it’s still flat 75000 - 101000% sf, ( depends on skill lvl )
On boruta that’s 90 - 260 k damage per arrow. ( not crit)

Do sapper skills hit flying mobs now?

I haven’t tried soloing cm since rebuild, I’ll prolly start since I need to farm urbas seals now.

I’ll post my experiences when I do.

I tested it only hit 5-6x target. Gargoyle boss running around probably wasted the trap. If no aiming, you miss more. Also does it immune to Velco’s destroy tile? It’s a good class but I think you give too much credit to sapper.

Spike shooter - yes.

8 hits with 7 lvl skill and aiming. Aiming peresent on all bosses and you can have your own. Imune to destroy tile. cannot be broken, can be set up several times.
Velco and gargoyle - you basically tank them, as well as boruta. if you tank them - they don’t run around.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to start another thread to post something probably many had answered already, so I’m gonna put my skill builds here. What do you guys think?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314eh.154585.1f244f317a.21335f8abad5c1.294f8f5195

Remove mergen, take sapper and be OP,

Oh no, no can do. I like the build, doesn’t have to be OP. But is sapper really that OP? I might make a separate one with arch-sap-wugu-cannon.

I just need some suggestions with skill points. Thanks anyway.

Both wugu and cannon are almost useless for sapper. I wrote a guide in the archer forum, check it out.

Ok read it.

I’m gonna go arch-sapper-falc-musketeer. And no, I did not imitate you. I swear I already had this in mind as I read through your guide XD

I m amazed with the numbers, no doubt hiding that it is indeed impressive.

But personally, the mere fact it doesn’t hit flying mobs puts Sapper in a great disadvantage if you ask me… But yeah sounds really nice

I know, I hate not being able to hit flying mobs. Thus I believe sapper has to combo with another dps but probably not wugu.

@vigelfffortz hey so what do you think about this skill setup?

Edit: forgot the link…
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31e5g.554585.21335f8abad5c1.1f3ca1416ab185.1f23b17a9a35a1

better 15 punji, not stakes.

Be real nice and don’t hijack other class thread and say don’t play this class. You don’t have to hard sell your build especially that build won’t be that good without falconer. At least mergen still fine without falconer. Can you even figure out pros can con with each class at least before you say x class is shiit.

Sapper post rebuild, along with musketeer still not popular because how lame the gameplay no matter how good they are.

1 Like