Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

This is my skill build for ranger-falco-mergen, balanced between mobbing and bossing.
Hope you guys like it.

Mainly because we all know how we end up if we screw builds :disappointed_relieved:

You have too many 1 point skills, sp on skills donā€™t go up as you put in more skills. Your SP/SFR is awful. Youā€™ll never keep your sp high enough to keep spamming so many inefficient skills.

High anchoring has a really high sfr, scales with aoe attack ratio, and lowers Barrage and Bounce shot cd, both of which imo have high SFR too

With my current setup barrage and bounce already clears packs of mobs. Let alone my homing arrow which has higher sfr than them right now

Currectly testing at lv80 enhance

15-barrage, 9-high anchor, 15-steady, 1-crit shot, 5 bounce?

Yeah, but if you need bit more single dps 1 high anchor and 8 spiral arrow

15 barrage? 15 steady? lv 10 is max lol

Before you mock someone else maybe you wanna check the accuracy of your statement

I highly discourage you not maxxing Circling, youre doing a huge mistake

A ā€œbalancedā€ build will only make you end up with a so-so character now in rebuild. You either be a pve, or pvp based

Sonic strike isnt like what it used to be. At most, I will take 1 point for it and another 1 point to PES only if Sp management issue is doable. Otherwise, no sp = no damage = no dps. You cannt rely on Auto attack now for dps. It has pong been proven, even before this rebuild, aa builds are long dead. There has been a good debate about it before

No bounce shot is losing a lot of dps too

For your mergen skills im okay with it, maybe you think bossing for saalus and such.

Uhhh what, did I miss something here?

Can you point out to me your phy attack on the screenshot of your cap dmg on that dungeon run? I seem to be lightyears away from that of what you have shown lol

@Ennislol

This is mine atm unbuffed, no weapon maintenance etc;

guys, i think the way to really test our AOE potential is through uphill, really hard

In the screenshot is was 10600-11800. I transcended my gear during the event, Iā€™ll show my updated stats when I log on.

Hereā€™s my updated stats after trans event (I have one Green gem in boots):

I havenā€™t tried uphill in rebuild, but I will because the amount of gem exp is great. And you get keista potions.

Thanks for the references @Battle_Forged @Ennislol

@7aniki Oh I actually never did uphill lol but if it is a good reference for aoe potential then maybe we should. So far the only comparison was cm runs so great idea

Oh, dear. Seems I have to redo it again, lol. I thought people werenā€™t using Barrage anymore. I maxed Crit shot on Ranger. xD

guys what about Pre-Emptive Strike? is it a good skill? I meanā€¦ Iā€™ve been using it and I really found it useless

As mentioned before you can have it and use it for bosses and such. Itā€™s only one point so I like it! Same with Roost.

1 Like

Not necessarily, as weā€™ve said rotations and loadouts are much more open to interpretation.

Myself for example, all ive tried to tell people honestly is to max triple and homing arrow, ranger wise its just 15 steady aim, atleast 1 critical shot and then simply whatever works for you that you can fit in button and sp cost wise.

Sure there are min/maxd loadouts and rotations but those would be for raids and superior demon lords and now that everyone can do SDLs in 10-15 min your rotation matters little b/c its a power point slide shot, you have to ask other people if you are even hitting the thing.

1 Like

Very nice, figured your Physical Attack would be crazy once the Transcendence sale started.