Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

im using savi set so korup right ? is that a mistake of mine crafted this savinose set i dont even know archer using velcoffer sad life

can i ask about combo skill when boss fight i feels so weak now

this is my stat and my bow didnt finished all of the pamoka yet about to complete it

Don’t get me wrong please, ofc you are welcome to use Savinose. In fact, you’re bow is at par with a +16 velco bow.

Nothing wrong with this build in terms of providing bossing dps esp with your gear. Prob is, this build could be outshined by many other meta builds out there at the moment. Take for instance bossing, this vs taoist meta. Or for cm diev miko meta.

There is currently some sort of petition to buff 2h weapons. So we just have to wait and see.

As to your questions, spam skills and simply make sure crit buff shot is always active. Make sure to slow targets too to increase some dmg brought about by some recent buff changes to Ranger

ok thanks you so much my sensei

1 Like

As falcon merg ranger, your single target will always be lacking. It’s not a great single target spec. You honestly just need to spam everything.

Also the new bow from the Dev blog looks like crap. Another crappy bow. - _-

Here is how Ranger-Falco-Mergen build fair at Bernice Dungeon w/ endgame gears (almost)
and bernice is quite buggy compared to before patch, you literally need to wait on some stages as long as up to 30 seconds before the next stage comes after clearing the previous one which it should be spawn right away. I hope imc will fix it.

Hi, I’m wandering about Drakonas Frieno set on this build. Is it being mainly used for AOE Ratio or bonus damage or both ?

Also, I already have Nepa set (only with trans5 bonus, no anvil bonus) and Abyss set, is it worth switching to lv315 Frieno set ? (yeah just 315 one, I’m too poor for Drakonas :sad: )

Guys, can someone help to understand which build to choose if I wana play pve with top dmg without thinking about defence, cuz I have priest in party.
Thank u!!!<333

The build relies heavily in AoE ratio mechanics together with Circling effect. If you get what this means, Frieno set effect boosts dps / mob clearing potential significantly let alone draconas frieno set effects

And what for class build? Rang->falc->merg?

Well, the thing is I’m not sure if switching from Nepa + Abyss to Frieno worth it or not

Nepa necklace + Abyss bracelets gives +6 AOE and +172 crit rate
Frieno set gives +3 AOE , STR , CON and 2k-3k damage AOE

Switching to Frieno means I lose 3 AOE and crit rate for some stat and true damage AOE.
That’s why I’m still unsure about Frieno

Simple my friend, if you can easily clear cm til stage 5 with no issues, then the switch may not be worth it. But let me say it again, frieno effect is the best in cm farm scenarios if you can afford it

how much frieno 315 set in your server now adays?

Hey, thanks for the response :smiley:. I think I’ll stay with my current equipment and start considering Frieno when I’m gonna try out CM6+

You’re welcome… At the moment spamming cm5 seem to be the most time & effort efficient stage to farm at. I also stop at cm 5 since completing that run only takes me around 7-8 minutes. Doing stage 6 doubles that

Not sure I havent checked market prices but you can grab some Phadas and a solmiki neck just to stack AAR as a start

Guys, can someone give me an advice or some help with playing archers.
I have one archer which is going for arch-rang-falcon-merg, as I understand this is moslty pve guy
And I wana one more archer with various build is it fletcher? For example for boss cleaning rang-fletch-merg?
My weapon should be only Bow? No crossbows? And about items to wear, trying to fatm them? 100lvl-200-300…
Thank you very much for ur attention!<3

Falco helps with pve, fletcher for bossing

Mergen uses 2 hand bows
Cannon for cannoneer
Musket for mysketeers

Now you may make use of auto weapon swap now, but it requires more weapons to invest in and knowledge of skills that restricts them

So a lot was said but some quite different builds were posted here along the discussion. I’m returning to ToS now and I must say that I’m very confused about what the best skill tree for Ranger-Falc-Mergen.

After the considerations this one seems to be a good one. Do anyone have any insights about this build right here?
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314eh.11448595.1f214f347a.21335f8abad5c1.11234f8f5a91

ranger part, you need oblique shot or bounce shot lv 1 to trigger slow +50%dmg combo