Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

oh its fine. i just thought maybe you have something there lol. thanks anyway!

im returning player and before rebuild i was playing with Archer/Ranger3/Mergen2/Falco3 and i reset the build… can u help me find a good build to do some CM’s and Help my clan mates with some Raids and stuff?

rejoice! mergen skills is boosted at ktest

we need more skill points! 45 isnt enough

1 Like

I was afraid they’d make spreadshot really good again.

Stacking aoe attack ratio seems to be the most important part.

Skill wise, we’re spread pretty thin. I wonder if triple is no longer mandatory max…

desperate-action

:distinguished:

2 Likes

-down fall is not buffed, (maybe) free 15 point from that skill
-homing arrow 1025%x5, zenith 470%x10, nice for bossing
-triple arrow attribute from what i understand make the damage AAR/10. If you have 30 AAR, it triple the dmg
-how many hit does rain arrow have? looks like bossing potential

Ah very nice updates! Just checked in today.

From my understanding, seems everything is getting boosted. Triple arrow sounds to be very strong to me with very high AAR, hmm…

That Homing arrow buff LOL. I’ve always loved this skill, and now it can be one of the hardest hitting skills both for PvE and bossing

Haters of HA gonna hate :joy:

Welcome back!

Falconers in raids and party play are most renowned for Aiming. So at the very least, have it maxed. I will try to update the guide in the thread today for you, you can see it as the first post here :slight_smile:

Addit: added a few things, but I realized the skills are still about the same. You can follow what’s here, and we will adjust (if needed) in time when the Mergen buffs come around.

Hello, im try to follow ur guide but idk how works aoe on tripple arrow skill, our aoe is just for this skill and its really important to get it higher possible ? Another thing, can u tell us whats ur equipment or how do u get that 22-26 aoe ? thanks for this guide !

In Tree of Savior, monsters have sizes and these sizes have aoe defense values. Small = 1, medium = 2, large = 3.

Now the number of monsters you can hit if the skill depends on “aoe attack ratio” depends on the difference of both your attack ratio and the defense values of the enemies in front of you.

Example #1:

Bryan has an AoE attack ratio of 10.

Bryan has 10 medium monsters in front. So you can only end up hitting 5 normal enemies.

Falconer’s Circling skill turns enemies’ values = 1 (in exception of XL, XXL bosses).

So with Circling, with example #1 you will hit 10 normal enemies doubling your dps output.

Some skills in Ranger Falconer Mergen build that use this AoE ratio mechanic are

Archer:
Multi shot

Ranger:
Barrage

Falconer:
Sonic Strike (pre emptive strike)

Mergen:
Homing Arrow
Triple Arrow
Zenith

6 from 3 centaur card lv 10
4 from 2 abyss bracelet
2 from nepag necklace
2 from skia plate gauntlet
3 from circling attribute
1-3 from enchant jewel
3 hc with +1AAR
2+2 from asio bow
2 from pied’s +100%dmg skill

frieno/drakonas frieno set if you can afford it

2 Likes

Sorry about my ignorance, but, whats “3 hc with +1AAR” ?
And i think +20 AoE is too much, about 12-17 should be enough maybe ? .

correct me if i am wrong, i think it is the headgear costumes with 1 AAR

yeah,hc= head costume/headgear acc.
12-17 is enough with circling. The reason to stack 20+ AOE is so that you can still execute mergen skills optimally even when circling is on CD. You better prioritize T10 savinose bow first

1 Like

Exactly what he said ^. So with very high AAR, your skills that depend on this mechanic can rely less on Circling even on cooldown. So with this I end up maxing all Falconer damage skills with both skill level and attribute level 100, while only having Circling at lv3

Drakonas Frieno give a lot of AAR too, +camp food buff, and the Dionysis cat

1 Like

Thanks all for the responses! I appreciate. Other doubt, do u know how many targets are affected by Circling ? .

Erm, all in front of you? If you notice it actually has a sound and visual cue when Circling is in effect. Again, in the end the # of mobs will be determined by the difference of your attack ratio and defense ratio

Spread shot ※ Same as the change of the previous day (08.20) .
[ Change ] The skill factor is changed .
Level 1 Skill Ratio : 81% → 381%
Count per level : 2.7% → 73%
※ Skill level at maximum level : 118% →1403%

Homing Arrow ※ Same as the change of the previous day (08.20) .
Level 1 Skill Ratio : 277% → 777%
Count per level : 13.9% → 107.4%
※ Skill level at maximum level : 402% →1743%
[ Change ] The overheat is changed .
Overheat : 2 times → 3 times

Triple arrow
Level 1 Skill Ratio : 187% → 258%
Count per level : 6.2% → 34.4%
※ Skill level at maximum level : 273% → 739%

Rain Arrow
Level 1 Skill Ratio : 82% → 76%
Count per level : 4.1% → 34%
※ Skill level at maximum level : 118% → 382%

Downfall
Skill ratio : 83% → 225%

Zenith
Level 1 Skill Ratio : 126% → 571%
-Count per level : 12.6% → 343%
※ Skill level at maximum level : 176% → 1943%

already live at ktest
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#31h

*playing backstreet boys- quit playing games with my heart.mp3

1 Like

Wow!! so much buffs, cant wait :D.

oh it gonna coming to steam server soon right ? i could going back to mergen again with this buff
but how long is the buff patch gonna coming like a month ?