Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

i am only using my sapper - wugu for CM mode and on maps with no flying mobs. hence i tried 2 of the best for spots with very little space. youll be surprised how this combo performs on confined space. However for general gameplay i wont use this as you stated it lacks enough dps for flying things although i can manage.

a - wugu falcon - ??? is good as wugu dont require specific weapon. before i made it a sapper its a wugu falcon mergen . though i cant clear stage 6 solo with mergen so decided to mix my two archer builds.

oh i got you, i like my curent build ranger > falco > merg it’s preatty standard but it’s easy to play
i like the dot concept of wugu, but at the same time, i dislike begging binded to where i throw the traps of sapper or the poisons of wugu… even tried to think of a build using wugu single poisons but every body on the wugu string just laughed at it hahaha

i was ranger falco mergen before i switch it up because i got an expiring class change voucher and 3000pts to boot at the archer so tried to spice things up haha. will switch back to ranger mergen again soon if things got boring again with sapper. lol try things up with wugu. still experimenting on every scenario as to what to max. its like i need every skills wugu have.

Anyone notice how this is now affecting the Hawk? I noticed my Hawk being really late on the Lanko Lake Dungeon start, before the patch when I gathered the mobs in the first area the Hawk always followed me closely no matter the stamina it had, but now after this patch, if the stamina is low, it will be late and take longer to apply the Aim debuff, which is really annoying. So, we gotta keep a stack of Companion Food now to replenish its stamina. Not really a problem during CM, but for contents that involves lots of moving around, it needs to have stamina.

1 Like

Wow never noticed it before. But what I did experience was if you had a hawk and pet, sometimes I did lose the hawk somewhat I thought it was only a bug.

I did have other pet with me due to leveling, so maybe that’s what is happening? I might need to check if it still becomes tired without a ground pet around next time. When I first noticed, the Hawk had zero stamina while the dog was at max, only when Hawk leveled that it started catching up with me.

Afaik we never really bother feeding pets/companions since forever since even with depleted stamina they do their roles… Never noticed if they run behind since I mainly run cms which are stationary

What should i use for blue cards? speciffic resistence for where i’m farming? or the golem card is better?

also is here a “life steal” card or something?

if you have budget, zaura/nuale - for temporary - armaos is good.

1 Like

i’m out of money atm, was just leveling (stoped playing befored the new lvl cap)
But when went to farming on baubas cave just to change the pace, was taking so much damage, that i realised that i need cards and better gear hahah

at around lv 380 fedimian has pajauta quest that give you FREE full set lv 380 primus, that should be your first priority

there are life steal card like cerberus, but it has CD, so not very effective

I’m already full primus, just some stats not soo good on the gear
Thats my gear right now:

1 Like

I feel like a noob spaming here for every little thing, but it is really hard to find up to date information / guides or faqs…

So Ranger > Falco > Mergen fell kinda weaker now or(and) i’m just bad at rotation hahah /cry
I have a few questions:

Between Spread Shot, Zenith and down fall, what is the best to invest remaning points? i’m kinda using this char for every thing (too lazy to lvl another)

Would be better swaping ranger for another class like sapper / wugu / Fletcher? i’m tempetd to try hunter as well, but the trauma of the buged pet haunt’s me hahahah

About Falco SS+PES i did a poor math, it falls behind every other skill in terms of SFR per second
it deals 75% SFR every 5 secs = 15% SFR per second
Pheasant deal 1,121% every 30sec = 33,65% per second
Don’t know if the confusion attribute make it worth it, at the same time can’t say taking out point of it to get a few seconds on circling is better dps

1. go to setting- turn off other player dmg
  2. just pick any skill that give you most fun, for me i max downfall to bring balance between my AOE:bossing offensive skills, and i avoid pes+ss altogether, even i didnt pick roost because it stressed me out, i need those skill’s CD for a breather
1 Like

Yeah, so many things to pay attention, then you lose spiral arrow stacks, get hited by something and start panicking, at least I start hahaha

Yeah I learned to not compare my class output to others after my friend killed bosses faster than me with a 20 lvl gap and less gear hahahah

I personally just went for 5 Downfall for the attri, 1 Spreadshot, max Arrow Sprinkle and all remaining in Zenith.

Erm, are you sure about the math? I have my own damage table and iirc while SS is indeed low SFR, PES actually will net you the most dps over time (shots fired)

If you want to swap Ranger, then you must swap Mergen altogether I suppose. Ranger Mergen is a great combo for a 2h bow build due to Steady Aim (and folklore). Then Falconer simply finishes the kit

ey bro got any idea how mergen doing in ktos with all this dual ichor going on… Bow will fall down to stats compared to xbow shield now. and it sucks that most archer dps class rely on 2H weapons - musket cannon bow to use their skill set… unlike wiz that can easily switch to rod.

Phesant lv15 = 701% SFR per 30 second CD

Sonic Strike lv10 + PES = 208% x 6 / .25 = 312% per 5 seconds

How many auto attack your falcon will give every Pheasant CD? Let us see:

312% x (30/5) = 1872% dmg

1872% dmg for max SS + PES computed on max skill level, no attrib

Versus

701% dmg for max Pheasant computed on max skill level, no attrib

Who wins?

And did I mention this much dps does itself on its own? :joy:

Many other people dont like PES and belittle it coz, sure, the damage is not bursty and flashy. But dunno if they even did the math before claiming it’s rubbish

I have +26 aoe attack ratio on my ranger falco mergen when farming. I just max both Pheasant and Sonic Strike, as mobs in outer 15 are small I still hit them nonetheless…

:joy:

No idea tbh, but I am aware of the dual ichors… If you want to stick with 2h weap, farm a good random stat bow now to ichor it. Thats pretty much what we can all do…

Unless you want to swap builds where you can go for shield + crossbow. It is a matter of 1 gear with max stats possible a d if you think it is game breaking for you and the content you play, you can swap builds now while the sprout event is on…

well just looking how it is doing :joy: doesnt really matter as long as it kills stuff… i like playing mergen/canno/musket will stick to it no matter what. haha thanks.