Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

can you tell my why u raise the multi shoot till level 3? is it a good skill?
anyway can u tell me the card build for wugu merg falco?
is it normal if this build really use alot of sp?i use alot of sp when using this build

multishot+moringponia bow= good dmg
i use 3 velnia monkey for red (+30% dmg against poisoned enemy)
hmm, you can manage sp cost by not spamming the skills, depend on situation, eat squire food, and using SP restore card too

so mallet wyvern+ cerberus+ velnewt card will do?
should i use biteregina card?

my purple (because i use wastre trinket +10% dmg to bleed) are 2 rajapearl and 1 marionet.

this one is good at outer wall 15 CM

Specter Monarch Card

[Card Equip Effect] [★]% chance of recovering 5% SP after defeating Dark property monsters

Rocktortuga Card

[Card Equip Effect] [★]% chance of recovering 5% SP after defeating Earth property monsters

i pm’ed you my discord

You’ll need more crit rate for weekly boss though.

In addition, multi-shot is good, I can’t afford the skill points atm.

If you’re doing moringponia legend raid, and depending on your raid comp, you may need to max leap for the distance. Just throwing in my 2cents regarding using multi-shot and my experience in legend Moring.

1 Like

this one, right?

well, i think that weekly boss is whale-restricted area so i didnt learn it more deeply

Yeah, because the boss type alternates. You’ll need the crit for plant types.

Also, like i said about leap. You need the range for legend Moring unless you run double priest or something to get you out of swap.

I know skill rotation’s at brim, but I wonder if archer skills will be worth it? They’+re buffing the SFR with short CDs

I’m a lv445 ranger fletcher mergen, with only 1.2k crit rate. Current max dmg is 23k with only the free ep11 savi set equip with moring fixed ichor for amors, wastrel for trinket and wastrel for bow.

I have not do any unique arts.

Question : Since the crit rate is low, should I change fletcher to falconer for cm or raid until my crit rate improved then move back to fletcher?

This is my current skill build:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314bh.458595.112a4f397a.112f3f486155.1f2a4f95

P/S: Im a totally new player that started just a month. So pls guide me thanks.

hmm, the class that is bad with low crit rate actually is ranger (critical shot). But if you want to replace fletcher to falconer, you can do that too. Your bossing might decrease but your AOE will increase in return

how much evasion for weeklyboss ? i have 2200 evasion with buff but is not enough

Using the Toucan with a weapon has any difference in the falconer skill damage? I am thinking in getting one and putting savinose on it but I don’t know if it will increase the damage.

Apparently yes… The same way people are doing to ramp up Hunter damage by putting x2 cannon on a pet companipn

Look Train: Flying Companion https://tos.guru/itos/database/attributes/310015 for Falconer or Train: Ground Companion https://tos.guru/itos/database/attributes/305012 for Hunter, both are maxed at lvl 30 increasing skill dmg by 30% of your pet’s atk.

Thx for the info didn’t know about that, 30% in each one is a lot
@adrian.agulto.rn That is why so many people are running hunter, if you a lot of weapons do put in the pet they become op.

What if I put MATK weapon, like staff?

I’m mergen-falco-hunter while my crit rate is low…
wondering to swap hunter to fletcher.

any thoughts? would it be bad? how is the comparative between hunter is fletcher?

cheers

fletcher is boss oriented (WB and weekly boss raid and CM’s boss)

hunter is more jack of all trade, can do bossing, CC, loot buff, crit resist debuff.

i suggest pick fletcher only if you already have vaivora bow

1 Like

jesus, ok!

but ranger is the right pick when I reach a high crit rate, right?