Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

I have 16 aar. I’ve settled that I can’t get more unless I either swap accessories (I currently use Drako Pasi) or get Dionys pet (which I hope they bring back so it’ll be cheap).

If I do get either, I’ll swap around stuff to get 20.

I’m not too concerned about it, it really affects only triple arrow much and I use a lot of other spells more often.

1 Like

16? thats a lot!
i switch centaur card, falconer and AAR accesories, it crippled me with 11 AAR only

This game makes me feel like taking a bloody break again… 1 piece of armor, almost 40 golden shining ichor kits and still FAILING fxking hell

1 Like

and here i thought 16 failed extract is already the worst

Worse part of it is that it isn’t even a perfect roll, so I am trying to keep sane with this RnG

One armor got on first try but this other one taking so much resources. IMC should develop a system that once you reach maximum failed attempts, it will just be successful. Ridiculous

Anyway with this last ichor I think my crit rate will hit about 4800-ish, and max attack physical just barely over 30k

Still can’t solo the new maps tho

if im new guy, and dont have crit over 1500
its better using falcon-mergen- (sapper/wugushi)
which one better bro? give me the reason please so i know
can you share me the skill build?

i prefer wugushi over sapper, because of +50% STR ART, which is a lot increase
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31he6.1351458591.1f2a4f95.21335f8abad5c1.4c71815f6a91a5

and for the art and attributs, which one should i max? i got 3 tome here and arround 500k attributes
for the weapon still using bow + asio inchor?

go for wugu art
latent venom: enervation

attribute max enhance these:
mergen
spreadshot
zenith
homing arrow
triple arrow

falconer
pheasant
tomahawk

wugu
poison pot
jincan gu

1 Like

which skill is depend on AAR alot?
idk what the diffrent between spread shoot, and triple arrow
it’s looks really same

all mergen skills depend on AAR

spreadshot is good for AOE and bossing
triple arrow only good at AOEing crowded enemies because of the explosion it created

if i may talk about another games, i believe that the crafting / enchant system of Path of Exilie would be better, and also it pair up well with the “grind to be rich” concept

It’s crazy. At this rate I could have been better of just buying the ichor off the market

At this point I just have it in my bank and waiting free golden ichors from ongoing event

Sad, hopefully they will see how ridiculous it is and change it or not, i can’t get the Korean mmo companys at all

to be frank, 4800 is 800 over limit the cap of optimal crit rate, better get evasion if your crit rate is 4000 already because archer has swift step

1 Like

Thanks will check ot out!

does wugushi and falconer skill depends on AAR?
if yes, which skill depends on AAR

wugu doesnt affected by AOE
falconer has fixed target, 15 for pheasant and 20 for tomahawk IIRC

dont stress too much at AOE Attack ratio

if i use latent venom (already get the arts) to the enemy in the CM, then in a couple seconds the enemy died, so i wont get 50% str?

you still get the +50%STR ART effect.
Dont forget to replenish latent venom again when your buff duration is 10 second left