Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

Right yeah… But I am afraid of them increasing max dmg cap again to 10 million. How to get that? Answer will be with crits…

as i wrote before , there is no wrong choice here. I dont want to be reach-10M-dmg-OR-delete-my-char type of player

I agree bro dont worry :slight_smile: there is no doubt falco is very fun to play as a class

How could you get rid of your lovely birb that helped you through all these years in this game?

:sad:

I know :disappointed_relieved:

/twenteeBirbs

With Vaivora Bow giving 730 crit rate, i think it is better to use drakonas frieno (+7AAR) rather than pasiute. PVE still has 50% crit cap

The problem is with the new mobs, naturally they will have much higher crit resistances so… Maybe still needed?

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/npcs?stats=CRTDR&order=statd&f=1
That is npc crit resist sorted descending. I dont think so, if we add pajiutes to equation i am afraid the crit rate is over 50% and all that point get wasted by crit cap

Nice point, very interesting to take note of. Just afaik, Drako pasiutes is still meta for dps in ktos. Perhaps if PvE wise, yes I agree

Wastrel
AoE Attack Ratio ▲1
DEX ▲52
Critical Attack ▲403
Damage to Bleeding targets ▲10%

It seems every rajapearl card user is fixed to use Wastrel weapon ornament. Which one is give bigger DPS, dmg+10% or STR+70 (from vaivora weapon ornament)?

That is the ornament isn’t it?

I’d have to give it to whichever adds +% dmg though, 70 STR is roughly +140 physical attack only… But 10% of damage, with the high SFR nowadays, is huge imo

not true, i tested using tosneet, +70STR equivalent to 287 patk

Isn’t the crit cap 60% with leather? I thought they changed it then changed it back then kept it, but made it so pvp can go over 60%?

So from those crit res monsters, it looks like we still need pasi?

I think with new ornaments and stuff, we’ll hit that 20 aar easier. Allowing us to use different cards and stuff, it’ll be nice.

Ah, well, I think a damage modifier that works with percentage still will fare better, no?

IF i would change ranger and falco, should witch i know is a loss of dps
and was to get some dot (sapper or Wugu) would i need a class with some cc?
i’m just testing sapper wugu e mergen rn (you guys made me want to play this agin for a short time i expect) xD

if you dont pvp, you dont need cc. Archer’s oblique shot works wonderfully to slow enemies

i wanted something more to hold then in position or repel then, and yeah sapper have traps for this, but the long cast and cd don’t make it work as good as barrage from ranger.
i did this build thinking about playing switch while poison and traps kill things xD

1 Like

I kinda agree, Oblique shot is mostly looked over. But for 1 point you can actually have a high slow debuff that can last for a long time

Sapper’s spring trap is very good CC too, very useful at CM 6+ and uphill very hard (it can last 2 waves if you kill the enemies fast enough with 1 OH of spring trap). Or you can try hunter’s coursing

1 Like

Yeah i love it! is just awesome, but my alt lacks the damage xD
also i have no boss gear at all, SA server are just dead…