Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

Hi, I’m returning player and my level is 214. I’m looking for Archer build and I read this topic. I’m interested in Ranger Falcon Mergen build. I know that now if I take Fletcher instead of Falcon will do more damage but I still wanna go Falconer. So for now with my level I can choose only 2 class. Can someone tell me that what class should I go first ( Ranger Mergen Falconer or Ranger Falconer Mergen) for easiest to leveling with my friend that play cleric (Priest-Plague doctor next class is oracle).

What he said. So as you progress you get more buffs to your mergen which can be rewarding for you.

And welcome back! Hope you stay lol

1 Like

Thanks, and what skill should I max for Mergen now?

Zenith, Spread Shot, Homing arrow, Triple Arrow to put it simply

1 Like

question guys, what arts are you using for this build?

Falco utility arts is lame unless you must have it… Otherwise it is all damage arts when you can afford

1 Like

Ranger will prolly be hurting shortly when the new patch comes, this is because mons have huge crit resistance. However, it’s counteracted by the fact that gear will have a lot of crit rate on it. It’s just that you won’t have access to all the gear right off the bat, so it will prolly take a bit before ranger comes back into form.

This is my impression, and that post does make some sense. But I think it will be fine once we have re-ichored everything with the new higher crit stuff

1 Like

I thought the same… The new gears add so much crit rate that once players gain access to them, ppl will start critting again

i thought the same too … until i get the news about vaivora’s real drop rate
@greyhiem

https://toshotube.tistory.com/34 translated to english

The developer deliver as promised, they make vaivora RARE literally. And we’re talking about koreans who very diligent at grinding and farming too. Brace yourself!

1 Like

If the drop rate is 5 weapons per month in kTos, don’t expect to see any on servers like Fedi then. This clearly removes a good option for 430 ichors :frowning:

Damn, well atleast something worth grinding CM for…?

They only drop from Elites right? If so, that’s what makes it so damn rare. Not only you gotta find the big bois, but you also gotta pray for RNGesus.

Wonder how much vaibora will be then

I’ll do the ks in the elit my favorite sport

:distinguished:

I was meaning in CM tho, where drop rates is said to be x5 with full pt…

of course, assuming you can finish it and do it many times

cough…cough

massive bleeding cough

1 Like

Wtf 200mil

/farminginsentisifies

Wait did he meant by “real trade was by blessed stones”?

Bgs dropping or something?

Nobody selling it using silver, but only trade to BG. Btw 200 million is the LEAST wanted one so it is the cheapest. As for vaivora bow stats which is a must for fletcher-mergen, it belongs to the billion silver range

Most ktos top player that i known busy minmaxing their lv 430 random ichor one with the new magnifier. And it seems every savinose user will be doomed at episode 12. Lv 430 green stats can go up to 200+, sadly random ichor isn’t equipable to savinose.