Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] Builds Ideas

Taoist is no longer a cleric class.

I will come back when this hits to try Cleric > Monk > Zealot > Pala/Inqui/Priestā€¦ we will see on that last choice
for my swordieboi I will try a sword > highlander > doppel > barb for a full two handed fantasy

How did you know that?

TOS Kr. just posted a lot of the new content a few hrs agoā€¦ Also I think a certain class is finally getting the two dagger stance. hahaha

Bokor in wizard tree. LOL, but WTF IMC, and Taoist too(Iā€™m a bit salt for this one, I got some hype for Krivis-Taoist-Zealot)
Bokor + Warlock is just ridiculous, Drain+Hexing+Warlock passives, Damballa will destroy everything. And thats is a 10sec cd skill.
Bokor+Sorcerer+Necro= Over 20 summons ā€˜-ā€™.
For Scout tree, I see some interesting option for farm, dps and sup.
Swordsman, No more Bushin and Corsair, class limit is something for the tree(goodbye Pelta c1 for Swash Buckling) But overall, some builds looks untouched.
Cleric, Taoistā€¦ Or Kabba C1 a filler rank, But overall, its the same?

Now for builds:

Wizard Tree:

Bokor-Warlock-Sorcerer/Onmyoji/Shadowmancer/FF/Necromancer = Dark Elemental Damage, looks preaty great for CM, bossing, each variation has a good match overall.
W/Sorcerer: My favorite so far, Sorcerer, or Marnox, Gives a good damage, heal summons and has that cat, more dark type damage and summon damage with desmodeus.
W/Necromancer: ā€œThe Overlord, Ruler of Deathā€ Build, a bit more of damage, and like +17 summons+Corpse Tower summons(well, Raise Dead: Wizard is coming), and better farming, lacks in versatility, (I donā€™t like Necromancer class in general, but I see potencial). If you defeat a Monster, Necro gets corpses parts, Bokor a new zombie e WL a Evocation Soul, you can make a Death Field :v.
W/Shadowmancer: Standart ShadowLock core, high burst dark damage, little of versatility here and survivability there.
W/FF: Near the same as Shadowmancer, but you fly and heals yourself.
W/Onmyoji: Increases your AoE damage, Genbu Armor for immortality. Yin Yang Harmony:Meditator - more dark damage buff, Green Wood Shikigami for CC.

For Scout tree:

BM-Corsair-Shinobi: Pistol DPS build, short/mid ranged build, looks fun to play.
Corsair-Thauma-Linker: A New standart Thauma-farmer and a good support class, Pillage and Quicken are great for this one.

Swordsman, Well, for my currents build, not changes.

Cleric I really got a hard time, I mean, I want a Miko build, a Hybrid DPS/Sup class so:

Krivis/Druid/Kabbalist/Diev-Miko-Exorcist/Kabbalist/Zealot(Maybe?): Holy Damage build with a great healing, anti-invulnerability and damage bonus multiplys(Druid Or Kabba), Exorcist or druid for dps.
Priest-Miko-Kabbalist: Standard full Suport/Healing build.
Zealot Build looks the same, Krivis-Monk-Zealot.

@Neiru @thagoevil1118 please, you guys must share the link to that content!! Iā€™m so eager to know about it!

1 Like
2 Likes

Taoist noooo!!! But why is enchanter a scout? XD

I guess all the craft/shop jobs are sent there.

i called it Owo Hacka goes to swordie tree Owo

1 Like

Ok!

after some mental yoga and thinking really hardā€¦

My male archer will become Scout > Enchanter > Rogue > Corsairā€¦

it will be perfect for the electromancing and it will keep Rogue for daggers thatā€™s good and Corsair will provide the wiresā€¦

that been said, no matching costumes so far :confounded:

man, it just got me.
all my corsairs and variants uses royal guard costume and is 5 of them.
how will i play tree of savior now, without it?
we all know the true end game is tree of costumes, and now i may have lost my favorite one.
about builds.
gonna build of course linker corsair shinobi, i know synergy corsair does not work well with linker, but always have been a dream of magic swordsman, so linker it is.
i will also try other variants.
like thauma enchanter corsair (if lightning hands works with DWA)> finally the % we need to make corsair dwa viable, if it works, this may even become somewhat my MAIN.
would use transpose to move the int for extra CON> int of course from equips, i have some 3-4 green items left, they are not much but i can gain close to 100 extra stats from it.

Remember they are adding and moving skills around, so synergy might be comingā€¦

yeah, but i doubt they will add the link extra count to make corsair multi hit work with linkers really well.
because if they did, all the previous nerf and changes to linker would be meaningless, and would make a little OP, it took them long enough to reach a reasonable hit count, and we know this is not favorable for classes like corsair that abuse multi hit, even more with shinobi and even if they are changing base classes, does not change the fact that a huge amount of hit count is OP, and that was the reason of why was nerfed.
so i think is a safe bet with my last assumption.
after all, it will work, but wonā€™t become super OP.
talking about shinobi, bushin: what imc did with it?
as we know low rank classes will be buffed, so bushing who copies everything simple became even more OP than it was in the past, even if they are limited to corsair (who btw still had one of the highest % copied by bushin), so iā€™m sure they have changed something in it.
another build
i really more focused on enchanter thauma corsair, if they change lightning hands to work with dwa, this is a valid change and something that i expect them to make, it will become really good.
for wizard.
i will create lightning mage my elementalist taoist X, maybe chrono so i can have quickcast, and the rest of chrono set is not so bad as well, hope they reduce the cost of chrono passā€™s item.
Letā€™s also not forget the Tri-disaster Charm

[Magic] Install a charm with a resistance to the Fire, Ice and Lightning properties. Allies within the vicinity of the charm will have their Fire, Ice and Lightning property resistances increased. When the charm explodes, nearby enemies will receive damage based on the three properties.

remember the new passive elementalist got? the one that makes 100% extra damage against elemental weakness.
the synergy with this taoist charm is huge, because it will almost always proc, since it have 3 elements, on it.

1 Like

Gosh, 36 characters for me to think a new build forā€¦

Well, I have a strong feeling that archers would perform much better in rebuild, due to falc3 being in every build D:

New stats system is not going to be too important, imho. After all, one can have +200 to all stats just from 4 armor items.

My my myā€¦ seems that more info came out and Iā€™ll have to change my plans for these builds. And Iā€™m sure this is not the end of the massive reworkā€¦ So hereā€™s take #2:

#1 (warlock): wizard has become a pure DPS class, this is really not gonna change much; I wonder how losing Quickcast/Surespell will turn out (Rune Caster should help here)
Forecast: wiz-ele-rc-wlk

#2 (onmyoji): again, this is supposed to be a pure DPS class, so we will see a lot of builds like wiz-ele-rc-onmyo; thauma is gone from wizard, so this build will have to be reworked; I still want to keep a hybrid build INT/SPR with summons and some utility class
Forecast: wiz-chrono-sorc-onmyo

#3 (ice witch): this is definitely the build that wonā€™t change at all (for nowā€¦)
Forecast: wiz-cryo-ele-rc

#4 (pala/inqui): becomes a pure physical attacker with healing as a personal backup
Forecast: cleric-priest-pala-inqui

#5 (falconer): well this build is dead as there will be too many changes to salvage anything; the good thing is that the corresponding character is only level 300 or so with little investment at this time and can be turned into anything
Forecast: archer-ranger-falconer-mergen

#6 (fencer): seems that there will be little changes to make here either; the corresponding character is really low level, so any change will have little impact
Forecast: sword-pelt-fencer-matador

1 Like

Iā€™m happy with my main, cause my build will be one of the highest INT modifiers for Clericsā€¦

Cleric > Krivis > Sadhu > Exorcist

Diev instead of Krivis will end up having the same modifier.

I just find Cleric with a very low INT modifierā€¦ I know that the class is a Support class in essence, but it will always bring INT down by a good chunkā€¦ Wish it was a little bit higher.

Also, Iā€™m happy that I will be able to run Fencer and Matador, but now I lost Corsair :ā€™( still have to think what to do here, if I will go for another DPS class or will run Peltasta for more defensesā€¦

Pelt3Fencer3Matador3 with shield and high guard - amazing burst with nice protection

Yeah, Iā€™m considering it. Could end up as an interesting tanker.

Also considering Hoplite if Stabbing will allow usage of Rapier even with the newly added auto switch. But thatā€™s it, I would probably not use anything else from Hoplite.

I loved calling my bull and shooting my bullets at the same time :confused:

Iā€™m hyped to build a full holy damage cleric around Miko. Kabba, Priest, Oracle and Exo are the candidates

As for wizard i want a Kino so badā€¦ options are: Omi-Pyro-Kino; Omi-Cryo-Kino and Pyro-Cryo-Kino