Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] Builds Ideas

The lack of information is the base of any theory…

No one should makes a hypothesis while knowing the answers :wink:

you make a guess and if it comes true YAY if not OK…

2 Likes

If the new class tree is Thief or Assassin and they move corsair to the new tree… I’ll be very very sad, cause I’m planning to go Swordie>Corsair>Fencer>Matador… I’m dreaming about this build so much. Also I don’t want to have to sell my pistol and buy a dagger >:

1 Like

Boy such a cool way to say it. Feels like something a cool intelligent anime character would say. :grin:

Anyways here are the rest of my build:

I though I was the only one with this build since I feel like I get ridiculed a lot or kick out of parties for not being a proper dps but I guess I wasn’t alone.
My main character right now:

• Wiz3>Cryo3>Ele3>Rune to Wiz>Cryo>Ele>Rune/Pyro (We’ll see depending on the update)

Second Character:

• Cleric3>Priest3>Deiv>Exo3 to Cleric>Priest>Deiv/Druid>Exo

The only character I have that I can use in Velc raid. :disappointed_relieved:

Third:

• Archer3>Ranger1>Appraiser>SR3>BM>Rouge to Archer>SR>BM/Appraiser>Rouge

Only purpose of this in my Team is for collecting Rare mats but with the introduction of CM weapons it kinda lost its purpose. Now I only use it to run CM.

4th:

• Sword3>Barb3>Dopp3>Highlander to Sword>Barb>Dopp>High/Shinobi

nothing much will change for my 4th char I just use him for CM runs…

Last:

• Wiz>Pyro>Link>Thau>Alch3>Chro3 to ???

I have no Idea what to do with this since I only made this so I can make potions and use Magnum opus to make Rare mats.

I was also planning on making another Cleric build but opt to wait till the update rolls out. We’ll see what the future holds.

Doesn’t really matter that much because you get free 2x damage for Exorcists Rubric and Katadikadzo, so even if the main stat boost is physical it will still deal decent damage (two-handed mace).

The current impact of stats is about 10-20% on weapon[INT/STR vs weapon attack] and probably 60-100% on armor[CON/SPR vs natural gain of HP/SP], I guess it won’t surpass the 100% or otherwise content would be in need to be rebalanced again.

Given every Class needs CON for block and Clerics need decent base SPR for the forced Healing skills, my guess is that you will have about 200-300 base SPR with Cleric alone at max level.
If you advance to Diev,Priest,Bokor, your SPR will probably be around 400-600.

I’m speculating it’s somewhere around a 1.0 modifier for every Class that is then divided between the different stats.

E.g. in the case of Cleric,
if we go by the current stat allocation at level 1 [25 points spread out as 7 SPR, 6 CON, 5 STR, 4 INT and 3 DEX]
it would be more accurate that
SPR would be at 0.28,
CON at 0.24,
STR at 0.2
INT at 0.16
DEX at 0.12

Now all you need is to set up a specific stat point gain per level and then it will be split up between the stats.

As the current stats don’t really have an impact on the game, I suppose the stat gain per level is at least doubled (so 2+ points per level up), but given the plans that the choices should have a larger impact, it could be even more (after thinking it through, Class advancement modifiers will probably be multiplying the existing stat-gain of the Class).

So let’s be generous and imagine 2 points gain per level for this example,
the total stats at level 390 would be 778 points, which would spread according to the base modifiers:
218 SPR, 187 CON, 155 STR, 126 INT and 93 DEX as stat gains on top of the base stats for a level 390 Cleric.

Now, these will be set as base values and then augmented by the Class choices, providing probably a multiplier based on the same system (so an 1.0 stat multiplier divided between the base focus stats of the Class).
Let’s say we choose Bokor and Bokor only improves INT and SPR with a 50/50 division, meaning that the values of INT and SPR will be increased by 50% each, we’d end up with 337 SPR, 193 CON,160 STR, 195 INT and 96 DEX at 390.
If we advance again, the multiplier of the new Class is added on top of the existing one, so if we e.g. go Priest and Priest provides another 50% boost of SPR, the SPR will be twice the base value (450 SPR) at level 390.

This way would be easy to program, very intuitive, provide a great boost depending on the Class choice but still leaving the option of compensation via equipment and free stat point allocation.

1 Like

I really wanna try:
Archer-Wugushi-Scout-Piper (assuming scout will be better than it is today)
and
Wiz-Cryo-Pyro-Kino

Also

Cleric-Krivis-Taoist-Zealot
and
Cleric-Priest-Miko-Kabba

1 Like

i am really hyped for this.
1- Archer - QS - Falco - Cannoner
2- Cleric-Diev-Druid-PD
3- WIz-Linker-Shadow-Sage
4-Wiz-Thauma-Chrono-Enchanter

Right, which means that a lot of classes will no longer exist on their current base class.

Theorycrafting now is going to lead to disappointment later, better to wait.

1 Like

I have 0 expectations or hopes for the future… I just wait and what happens will happen no matter what…

that been said, I enjoy some mental gymnastic :smile: so here are my Clerics…

Male Cleric: From Cleric3 > Priest 3 > Oracle > Kabba3 to Cleric > Kabba > Oracle > Priest (yes it remains the same, but if I had to chose order I need that kabba dress over other things xD)

Female Cleric: From Cleric2 > Diev2 > Sadhu3 > PD3 to Cleric > Sadhu > Diev > PD

Yes my clerics will suffer no change at least not more then they did already…

Did you knew my priest started as a krivis and that I actually made my PD build with exorcist in mind and not PD…

but along the way, fate called upon and I became what I am today…

also edited this fun comic (I recommend the original too ):3

3 Likes

high chance enchanter will not be in the wizard tree anymore Owo

all 3 rank 8 in one char

behold the Inquisitor + toaist + zealot muahahaha :haha:

1 Like

they going to make all classes equal though, so rank 8 classes now may not be as overpowered than lower ranks

lower rank skills might work differently as well Owo;

1 Like

What i need

toist storm melee damage attribute = 50& melee dmg
Zealot fanaticism = 80% physical dmg
inquisitor judgment =change mob to demon = 100% holy dmg
so many dmg buff :haha: and god smash everything

1 Like

what if they don’t work that way anymore in the rebuild Owo

idk … this is just my theory craft… gonna do more experiment …:tired:

1 Like

Cleric-kriv-taoist-zealot. The synergy is so obvious in this build.

Archer-ranger-falco-mergen. For AoE bow user.

Cleric-diev-druid-exorc. The most all-around build imo. Can heal, can buff, can protect, can dps, can DoT.

1 Like

:prince: lightning synergy my favorite :+1:

1 Like

Zealot use STR, Krivis and taoist use INT/SPR wtf?

Well i have 3 clercis xD 1 healer, 1 exorcist and 1 melee my kabba have rainbow build with this i have 3 builds for my healer:

Cleric - Priest - Kabbalist - Druid | Cleric - Priest - Kabbalist - Oracle | Cleric - Priest - Kabbalist - Paladin and my zealot Paladin - Inquisitor - Zealot or Paladin - Zealot - Taoist :^)

I personally think that they will rework all the skill factors and scaling in a way where every class would be similar to an R8 class. As of now… most, if not all, R8 classes have this insane power spike when you reach it compared to the past seven ranks.

From what was said, it seems like they’ll buff lower rank classes to be viable or as strong as R8 classes (EX system) so that probably means that the damage would scale.

I think the implications of this is that if the gear we have stays the same, the whales are gonna be gods and plebs like me with 380 primus gear can finally start letting my “undergeared” DPS join late game raids like velcoffer.

However the bosses and mobs might get buffed too.

Based on my understanding of an ‘EX system’ from another MMORPG, Closers, it basically changed a few skills out of the entire skill set, either by (1) buffing the skill factor numbers to match late game content OR (2) changing the skill in a way that it becomes viable (without altering skill factor).

An example of (1) would be Wizard’s Magic missle at level 10 = 290% X3 becoming 1450% X 3. An example of (2) would be for each level of magic missle, an additional missle is added so instead of 3 missles, you get 4,5,6 etc.

Since it was mentioned that they want to further emphasize on each classes’ strengths, I would like to think that spells which are unique to C2 and C3’s of the base classes would be buffed to a point where it’s almost impossible to not give it up. Example like wizard’s quick cast being able to cast all the overheats of a spell in a single charge or simply increasing all magic damage by 5% per level of quick cast (max level 5) during its duration.

I’ll start the theory crafting after they actually announce the changes to each class.

Wait. Actually, no. I’ll start theory crafting and start playing the game again when they actually release an optimization patch. For now, I will enjoy playing Warframe in glorious 144fps as per intended by my rig.

They prob won’t change the skills in each class right now, nor the skill sets. They will only scale damage, area, range, etc. for now. only a few classes should get revamped to perform at the same level as others (yeah, i’m talking about Scout). I think we could expect big changes in tree rearrangement and hidden classes becoming full classes with 45 skill points (maybe still unlockable). If that is the case i hope they give us 1 unlock class voucher for each hidden class we already have unlocked so we can choose again.

For zealot-taoist-krivis build, the main damage comes from zealot. Krivis uses melstis to increase duration of fanatic illusion and fanaticism, whereas taoist uses storm call to increase phy attack and boost lightning attribute. Taoist and krivis synergy should be obvious.

1 Like