Tree of Savior Forum

[Re:Build] Builds Ideas

With the Re:Build update announce I would like to know what kind of build do you guys plan on making.

As for me, luckily only 1 or 2 of my 5 characters need to be re-though. One being my potion maker Wiz>Pyro>Link>Thau>Chrono3>Alch3 :crazy_face: and my SR with a few filler Class in the middle. :tired_face:

I was thinking of making my SR a SR>BM type or SR>Rouge for crit but I’m still undecided.

:thinking: Put down bellow your Build Ideas. :star_struck:

1 Like

Errr…I thought your allowed to 3 classes
plus your main which is 4.You can’t do rainbow builds anymore because wtv class you pick after your main its going to unlock all the skills (equivalent to a C3)

So for instance

Archer C3 (Main)
Cannoneer C3
Pied Piper C3
Sapper C3

1 Like

I’m saying my Alch3 and SR are my two characters who will definitely affected with this changes (because they are rainbow builds) thus I was thinking of making my SR and SR>Rouge or SR>BM type.

I was going to make a thread about how people think their build will change into, but this could be used for same…

With Circles Been Removed aka all classes are C3 now in mind…

Wizard Male Will go from: Wiz2 > psycho3 > Alchemist 3 > Sage 2 to Wizard > Psycho > Alchemist > Sage (no change on it base composition)

Wizard Female Will go from: Wiz > Pyro3 > Chono 3 > Warlock 3 to Wiz > Pyro > Chrono >warlock (again no main changes on build itself)

seems like my wizards builds wont fall on term of what classes I wanted on them…

Swordman Will go from: Swordy > Highlander3 > Squire2 > Nak Muai > Doppel3 to Swordy > nak muai (if posible if not Doppel) > Squire > Highlander (This time I will have to leave one of them… which one and way only the future can tell)

Spearwoman Will go From: Swordy2> Hoplite3 > Cata > Shinobi > Dragoon 3 To Swordy > Shinobi (again hoping is possible if not hoplite) > Cata > Dragoon (again 1 must be sacrifised and I hopw is not shinobi as the costume and skills are the base of the build)

Seems like while my magic users are untouched, my melee users are going to suffer a loss from this change…

will it me a lethal wound to their existence or just a minor inconvenience… only the future will tell…

I got 4 more builds to present but will do later on another post :blush:

1 Like

I’m very curious as to how it’ll play out.

It’s still very hard to imagine how our lower ranks would be able to compete with rank 8~10 classes.

I mean, why would anyone choose something like - Peltasta 3 Highlander 3 Barb 3? When they could just choose, idk, Dragoon 3, Reiti 3, Murmi 3?

Think about it…

Inquisitor 3 Zealot 3 Exorcist 3…

1 Like

I have to agree with that thingy…

as some higher ranks classes are obvious evolution of low ranks ones…

Mergen is an evolved Ranger
Doppel is an evolved Highlander
Warlock is an evolved Pyromancer
Exorcist is an evolved Paladin

and so on…

1 Like

I assume they will buff the damage of classes that are currently weak to make them viable, but knowing Imc, they might fck this up lol

If they dont nerf Fanaticism, Zealot will be meta for every dps cleric… +80% damage for every cleric would be insane. I can already imagine people playing Zealot-Druid-Exorcist, stacking Fanaticism and Demi-wolf form to deal huge dps with Rubric

And the same goes for Falconer tbh, Aiming is just too good considering Falconer already has good dps

2 Likes

Cleric / Inquisitor / Zealot / Monk or Priest not sure yet

Swordsman / Peltasta / Rode / Murmillo

Wizard / Linker / Chronomancer / Psychokino

Wizard / Warlock / Shadowmancer / Summoner

Wizard / Necromancer / Summoner / Alchemist

Archer / Rogue / Cannoneer / Scout

Swordsman / Dragoon / Cata / Hoplite

Swordsman / Corsair / Fencer / Matador

Archer / Hunter / Falconer / Sappper

Archer / Wugushi / Pied Piper / Mergen

Wizard / Featherfoot / Linker / Psychokino

Wizard / Pyro / Ele / Cryo

Wizard / Sage / Onmyoji / Rune

Cleric / Priest / Kabbalist / Diev

Cleric / Miko / Exorcist / Inquisitor

Swordsman / Nobi / Nuk / Doppel

1 Like

Assuming they balance the damage of every class, I want a cleric specializing in dot. Something like Druid Plague Doctor. With this update, finally I don’t need to choose between druid 3 pd 2 or druid 2 pd 3 (druid 3 wins duh). :whale:

And then for my mage I think I want pyro cryo ele.

I’m so sorry this is out of topic but can someone suggest me what to do about my account? I can’t reply more than 3 times on the same topic. They say my account is new. Wow. I’ve been here from, like, 2015. Rude. It wasn’t like this before.

1 Like

It also bothers me in the terms of PvE.

Think about it, if you can pick any class at any order, this means the skills will be evenly balanced among all classes. This means by the time you end getting your first class lvl 45, you’ll already have skills as strong as any other lvl 45 class. This means you could be using the very same skills for the 300+ levels you need to get…

Are stats really going to change it that much depending on class? What if Peltasta gives 150 CON while most other swordmen classes give mostly STR? We all know CON is much more valuable than STR…

And how would it work if you want to pick your first classes as support classes? You’d have to level a lot (i.e. 100 lvls) using only cleric3 / swordman3 / archer3 / wiz3 skills only.

This heavily affects game balance… soooo I have literally no idea what’ll happen.

What makes me worried is if they will keep the current skill lvl cap or not. Taking Zealot for example, will Emphatic Trust stay as a lvl5 max skill or will it go to lvl15? If all or most skills in the game go to lvl15, I imagine the meta will change quite a lot.

As for the fixed stat allocation: I dont think it will change much for endgame PvE players. Most of our stats comes from gear anyway. For PvP I can see the death of full Con builds, and maybe even people taking certain classes just because it gives more Con.

And I completely forgot to mention any of my future builds:

Wizard - Warlock - Featherfoot - Shadowmancer
Wizard - Elementalist - RuneCaster - Onmyoji
Wizard - Linker - Thaumaturge - Sage
Wizard - Pyromancer - Cryomancer - RuneCaster
Wizard - Thaumaturge - RuneCaster - Enchanter
Cleric - Zealot - Druid - Exorcist
Cleric - Priest - Kabbalist - PlagueDoctor
Cleric - Dievidirbys - Miko - Druid
Cleric - Krivis - Paladin - Taoist
Cleric - Priest - Chaplain - Inquisitor
Cleric - Krivis - Taoist - Zealot
Swordsman - Peltasta - Shinobi - Matador
Swordsman - Peltasta - Hoplite - Murmillo
Swordsman - Peltasta - Hoplite - Retiarius
Swordsman - Hoplite - Doppelsoldner - NakMuay
Swordsman - Peltasta - Squire - Templar
Archer - Appraiser - Falconer - PiedPiper
Archer - Ranger - Falconer - Hackapell
Archer - Ranger - Falconer - Cannoneer

But these builds are based on a lot of assumpions, because we dont have many details yet. So I doubt they will stay the same once we find out how this whole system works.

1 Like

tbh this is too early to think due to reworks of the skills

skills now may work somewhat differently if not entirely Owo

8 Likes

For sure, this change gonna make me bellow… :cow2::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1. wiz3-ele3-wlk3-rc: stays the same with HUGE nerf to wlk, probably not worth playing anymore
  2. wiz3-thau3-sorc1-onmyio3: stays the same with better summons (since based off sorc3), but fixed stat allocation will probably make it better DPS (mix INT/SPR?)
  3. wiz3-cryo3-ele3-rc: the ice witch… or should I say the ice world destructor, stays the same with HUGE boost to cryo skills
  4. cleric2-priest1-pala3-kabba1-inqui3: becomes sw-pelt-pala-inqui, pointless… otherwise stays cleric-priest-pala-inqui with boosted healing/reviving skills, but will require whale level of weapon investment to be playable
  5. archer1-ranger1-QS3-falc3-BM2: turns back into archer-QS-falc-BM with better crit rate and lower crit attack/chance
  6. sword3-pelt2-fencer3-matador2: stays the same, but with access to all skills – probably better in the end
1 Like

Also way too early considering that there will be a new base class.

2 Likes

How ppl still put C1 And C2…I don’t get it…I thought it was clear that you automatically unlock all the skills (unless they come up with hidden skills that you need to do a chain quest to learn it) once you choose a class which would make it a C3 equivalent.

And that your allowed of 3 picks + 1 with the base class (Swordsman / Wizard / Archer / Cleric) so in total yoj and up with 4 classes that is equivalent to C3.

but the intro did mention one narc owO

1. New class tree and new classes will be added and existing class trees will be partly rearranged.
  • Players will be provided with a [Class Tree Change] for a limited time to compensate for the expansion and the rearrangement of available class trees.

i think they now call it Class Tree

@Neiru but nevertheless, i plan to Cryo Sorc Shadow, i mean if these classes will still be under the same class tree.

1 Like

Cleric>Paladin>Inquisitor>Exorcist “The Exorcist”

This build allows you to turn everything into demon, resulting in maximum damage with Paladin, Inquisitor and Exorcist skills (all main damage skills deal more vs demon targets).

Cleric>Kabbalist>Inquisitor>Exorcist “The Inquisitor”

Build providing additional damage for Exorcist multihit skills with Merkabah and Kabbalist Class Mastery (+Inquisitors Judgement) while opting for multiplying the already very strong God Smash damage with Double Chance and Gevurah for high burst damage that ignores 50% of the enemies defence.

Cleric>Druid>Krivis/Diev>Zealot “The Infidel”

allowing to transform for maximum crit capabilities or def/Hp boost so you can savely use the Immolation defence reduction attribute.

Cleric>Krivis>Taoist>Zealot “The Stormbringer”

Deletes enemy hordes with the combination of Zealot skills + Storm Calling boost for melee property and lightning property skills.
Also provides a huge boost on the Divine Stigma>Storm Calling>Zaibas combo with Fanaticism.

Cleric>Bokor>Dievdirbys>Miko “The Impure Shrine Maiden”

Miko will allow you to build your owl fortress with zombies swarming to greet the enemy while Clerics Heal, Mikos Gohei and Mikos Hamaya will decimate the enemies with their increased power.

Great summon build as probably 3 of 4 Classes will have a high SPR factor (Diev,Cleric,Bokor), with the right equipment it will be possible to bring down even large bosses.

1 Like

also no clue what is going to happen to hidden classes since they are all max C1 now

I don’t know how anyone is theory crafting, there isn’t enough information. All I know is that they making class system different which will have to make gear and loot different and which how we get them. Stats might become more valuable on gear and if they do this right they could make gear grinding worth while.

Game will be more like Diablo 2 if my guess is right.

1 Like

Cleric>Bokor>Zealot>Paladin/Priest
If the stats would let it I would rly try a Bokor/Zealot zombie train build for fun at last… but I don’t know what would be the last choice yet… I think Paladin or Priest would be a nice choice. Most likely it still will be a bad idea but who knows… There can be changes that will make it work.

Wizard>Sorcerer>Onmyo>Enchanter(?)
I have a Sorcerer-Onmyo build that builds on the magic shield of Onmyo and I had Enchanter 2 in mind for SP boost on rank 11. Now I don’t know yet… Maybe there will be a better option that gives lots of SPR…most likely Necro… I didn’t want a necro-sorc build tho because I’m a special snowflake so we will see… xD

Wizard>Ele>Onmyo>Pyro/Psycho/Rune
I also have an Earth-magician themed Onmyo currently Wiz3-Ele3-RC-Onmyo3 but originally i wanted Stone curse too in the build I just realised it’s quite bad especially without good fire/psycho skills and i could have only get pyro or psycho in my build for 1 circle… now I could change RC to one of them but I don’t know which one I would like more and who knows what RC will turn into… but hopefully I will be able to try all the options.

Not sure about the others yet at all. My Alchemist build depends on if they touch homunculus or not…but there could be other drastic changes to crafting classes so who knows…

Because he is talking about his current build and how he thinks it will change.

I’m wondering how much impact the stats will have that classes give because for example that’s a tank(physical mainly) + a physical + a magical class put together.

I didn’t consider that option yet… but it would mean rly big changes to those. Even their theme should change a bit and then how would pardoners sell buffs? There would be a lot of changes to them then for sure… I don’t think it is impossible tho.
i still feel like Outlaw has the most chance being the new base class but we will see.

True… but I’m still doing it… XD My favourite and main class is chaplain… but we don’t know how hiddens will be or if chaplain will still require priest so I’m clueless what my future build will be so I’m not even trying to theorycrafting on that one.

1 Like